Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

What the heck is this stuff about Trump is like Jesus??? This is all over my Facebook page from people back home. Is this bizarro world? He is the exact opposite of Jesus.
    Think it’s always been a thing

Doubled down after 2020

I guess that makes this tripling down

Or is it doubly doubling down?

Or double dog down?

Even Susan Collins put out a statement where she lied about Bragg having campaigned to get Trump.

Susan Collins is a mish mash of fake empathy, bad acting and an absolute joke.....Remember her saying she wouldn't vote to impeach Trump because "he's learned his lesson"? Susan, you didn't fool me then, and you are showing who you really are now....Just another Trump before country sycophant....

It's absolutely incredible. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it.

How can they not see they are being manipulated?

I mean if I lose it's rigged if I win it's not rigged. Trump sets himself up in a position to where he's the winner no matter what. He either legitimately wins or he loses and then gets to say everything is rigged. And they believe him. It's absolutely ludicrous.
    There's a long history of cults all over the world who have brainwashed people into believing some of the most bat-sheet loony tunes stuff. And our conspiracy theories cults do essentially the same thing, using grains of truths to support the crazy stuff they believe.

The thing is, Trump has basically co-opted the RNC leadership and guess who's the Co-Chair of the RNC? Who basically hand-picked the Chair? Yeah, lol.

The RNC is is MAGA and MAGA is the RNC. Precisely why I left the party. As soon as Trump won the nomination for the 2016 election, I quit the party. I remain an independent moderate conservative to this day.

It's absolutely incredible. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it.

How can they not see they are being manipulated?

I mean if I lose it's rigged if I win it's not rigged. Trump sets himself up in a position to where he's the winner no matter what. He either legitimately wins or he loses and then gets to say everything is rigged. And they believe him. It's absolutely ludicrous.
    They think he will fight for them. That's all it is, he's conned them into thinking that he, and only he, can save them. So they think he's Jesus.

It's unbelievably simple how this con works. Don't try to over complicate that which is not complicated. "Trump will save you if you will only believe in him."

Don't be surprised that sheep are sheep like.

Degenerates are always going to degenerate. I'm sure the Alito's did their own protest.

============
    Hanging the United States flag upside down, a move that is supposed to signal distress and that has ensnared Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in controversy, is now being practiced by supporters of Donald Trump to protest the former president’s conviction in his hush money trial.

Prominent Trump supporters such as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and former national security adviser Michael Flynn posted pictures of upside-down flags on social media soon after a New York jury found Trump guilty Thursday. Flynn, a retired three-star general, made the image his profile picture on X.

By Friday, pro-Trump social media accounts were awash with images of inverted flags hanging on porches and lawns across the country. The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, posted an image appearing to show the flag hanging upside down above its Washington, DC, headquarters.
    =============

But taking a knee to protest police abuse is “disrespectful to those who fought for our freedom.”

Selective outrage at its finest.

There's a long history of cults all over the world who have brainwashed people into believing some of the most bat-sheet loony tunes stuff. And our conspiracy theories cults do essentially the same thing, using grains of truths to support the crazy stuff they believe.

The thing is, Trump has basically co-opted the RNC leadership and guess who's the Co-Chair of the RNC? Who basically hand-picked the Chair? Yeah, lol.

The RNC is is MAGA and MAGA is the RNC. Precisely why I left the party. As soon as Trump won the nomination for the 2016 election, I quit the party. I remain an independent moderate conservative to this day.
    Why don't you join our tribe?

I already consider you to be one of our good outstanding members. Why, you'd be in line to become a good tribal elder, (as you age into being an elder,) if you'll only join the tribe.

There'd be no sense of docking you for your alignments of the past.

Just mentioned this in the far right celebrities thread, but I honestly think a huge chunk of this is rooted in people's self-image as someone who can't possibly have been that wrong. Like, they can't acknowledge the truth, because that would shatter their image of who they are. So then you get massive cognitive dissonance while their brain tries to reconcile the reality with that self-image.

So in the case of Trump, he's very obviously a dodgy guy. They can't possibly have supported someone that ludicrous. They couldn't have been fooled by someone so incredibly, obviously, foolish. So for that to make sense in their heads, he has to be the exact opposite; actually so amazing, basically Jesus. The bigger the dissonance between reality and belief, the more extreme the belief has to be to resolve the dissonance.

I think a lot of things in life would be better if more people were able to go, "Whoops, got that one wrong didn't I? What was I thinking? Oh well, at least I'm back on track now!"

I'd really like to see the military call Flynn back into active duty so they could order him to cut this crap out and court martial him if he doesn't. Don't think they can actually do that or that they would if they could, but I'd really like to see it happen.
    They can recall him (he did retire, right?). Retired military members can be recalled. Now, whether or not they would do it for this is questionable.

For the crowd on here who thinks the judge must have been biased.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom