Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

IMG_8513.jpeg

A new poll shows that nearly half of independent voters and some Republicans want Donald Trump to end his presidential campaign.

A Morningside Consult poll from Friday said that 49 percent of independent voters and 15 percent of Republican voters want Trump to end his 2024 bid after his felony conviction.

However, just 8 percent of Trump supporters said they want his campaign to end. Their poll also demonstrated that 54 percent of voters approve of the historic verdict…….

Degenerates are always going to degenerate. I'm sure the Alito's did their own protest.

============
    Hanging the United States flag upside down, a move that is supposed to signal distress and that has ensnared Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in controversy, is now being practiced by supporters of Donald Trump to protest the former president’s conviction in his hush money trial.

Prominent Trump supporters such as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and former national security adviser Michael Flynn posted pictures of upside-down flags on social media soon after a New York jury found Trump guilty Thursday. Flynn, a retired three-star general, made the image his profile picture on X.

By Friday, pro-Trump social media accounts were awash with images of inverted flags hanging on porches and lawns across the country. The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, posted an image appearing to show the flag hanging upside down above its Washington, DC, headquarters.
    =============

"...former national security adviser Michael Flynn posted pictures of upside-down flags on social media soon after a New York jury found Trump guilty Thursday. Flynn, a retired three-star general, made the image his profile picture on X."
    I'd really like to see the military call Flynn back into active duty so they could order him to cut this crap out and court martial him if he doesn't. Don't think they can actually do that or that they would if they could, but I'd really like to see it happen.

What the heck is this stuff about Trump is like Jesus??? This is all over my Facebook page from people back home. Is this bizarro world? He is the exact opposite of Jesus.
    Power of the cult. They make you believe that down is up and up is down.

Power of the cult. They make you believe that down is up and up is down.

It's absolutely incredible. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it.

How can they not see they are being manipulated?

I mean if I lose it's rigged if I win it's not rigged. Trump sets himself up in a position to where he's the winner no matter what. He either legitimately wins or he loses and then gets to say everything is rigged. And they believe him. It's absolutely ludicrous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom