Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

I'm stunned. I didn't think there was any way that they could achieve a unanimous decision. You only had to slip in one juror to create a hung jury.

And of all the charges against him, this case didn't seem as solid as the classified documents and especially the Georgia "find me 11K+ votes phone recording."

Liz Cheney must be chuckling over a glass of wine right now.
    I'm sure that Hillary is dancing in her underwear ala Risky Business. 🤢

I remember the 9-0 taunts after the Supreme Court ruled Colorado couldn't disqualify Trump.

Let's update the scoreboard to reflect the current score of 9-408 (34 counts X 12 jurors).

I also can't figure out why Nikki Haley didn't wait until after the verdict to decide to announce that she'd vote for Trump.
    A person I follow on Twitter who does seem to know people and have an “in” for GOP operatives, said she was given an ultimatum. Either endorse him now, or as he put it - the political death penalty.

He’s been right more than wrong, so 🤷‍♀️. He didn’t say who gave the ultimatum, big money donors, if I had to guess. The billionaires.

I remember the 9-0 taunts after the Supreme Court ruled Colorado couldn't disqualify Trump.

Let's update the scoreboard to reflect the current score of 9-408 (34 counts X 12 jurors).

I wonder how many states are about pass laws barring convicted felons from appearing on presidential ballots?

Listening to Alvin Bragg right now. We can't take for granted how close this almost came to not happening. Bragg was not as committed to keeping Vance's case moving forward after he took office in the beginning.

LaCivita is listed as a senior advisor to Trump’s current campaign. He thinks what Hogan said - which is merely a call for calm, and no violence - to be so egregious that it disqualifies him from his Senate campaign. Let that sink in. These people are crazy. Lunatics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom