Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

First suggestion I’ve seen from a GOP person that the party has a decision to make.

Mo Brooks has mostly been an embarrassment, so I'm shocked to see him making sense. Biden is my man, but Republicans would be wise to heed this recommendation.

First of many desperate attempts to convince people that a conviction doesn’t matter.

There certainly is a small percentage of MAGA that are certifiable psychos. That is worrisome.

LMAO...

For context:

You are so wrong for posting this. Now I have to watch it another 15 times. :biglol:

Why platform him? He’s just going to lie, isn’t he? Let us know…

It was pretty benign. Just some chatting about Trumps decorum in and out of court and how did it affect his ability to defend him etc. He basically said something to the effect of (attacking Merchan daughter ) "I can file motions (and I did about this very situation so why can't Trump say something publicly about it?". I was waiting for Collins to say "well did your motion contain the same language as Trump?"
    But she didn't

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom