Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

No kidding.
    I wonder if they talked about the impact on their lives of this verdict? I think they would've been safe to aquit, but many MAGA people are dangerous and unhinged. I legitimately fear for their safety. I think they'll need protection of some sort, so maybe a go fund me to pay for body guards. In my mind they are American heroes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

GO2yUDHWwAAK2wP.jpeg

The corporate media at at it again -- if you sheeple would just ignore the corporate, leftist media and understand that the Biden Deep State has obviously stocked that jury with NY liberals; the Biden DOJ has obvious CIA plants to jail his political opponent.

Dang Reb, the order was to WAIT 24 hrs THEN start posting this !!!! You jumped the gun!

;)

Trump is outside of the courthouse saying the same thing he has said every day, but this time I'm enjoying it. Hopefully the "conflicted" judge treats him like a normal citizen and holds him while he appeals.

Trump is outside of the courthouse saying the same thing he has said every day, but this time I'm enjoying it. Hopefully the "conflicted" judge treats him like a normal citizen and holds him while he appeals.

I think at some point during the appeal process he will have to enforce the gag order with jail.

I guess it will be a different judge, but i would think they would put some type of order against him talking shirt about the first judge.

I can't wait to see if any of his minions decide to abandon ship. Wyoming, SD, Montana and New Mexico Republican primaries still remain. Of those, I think the most interesting will be New Mexico. I can't wait to see how Haley does there after this verdict.

Something I don't understand. Why is he still walking free? Don't they normally take the defendant into custody immediately following a guilty verdict?
    because thats a whole other thing to determine his punishment. thats where his words are going to come back and haunt him

The corporate media at at it again -- if you sheeple would just ignore the corporate, leftist media and understand that the Biden Deep State has obviously stocked that jury with NY liberals; the Biden DOJ has obvious CIA plants to jail his political opponent.
    Don’t forget the Bourne line operatives waiting in prison to assassinate him as soon as Biden gives the green light.

Something I don't understand. Why is he still walking free? Don't they normally take the defendant into custody immediately following a guilty verdict?

He's Trump, so he has to continue to get beneficial treatment.

It's also a non-violent felony, so that's probably the reason he even has the option to be released until sentencing.

He's Trump, so he has to continue to get beneficial treatment.

It's also a non-violent felony, so that's probably the reason he even has the option to be released until sentencing.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately gets just a large fine, but until July 11 we can all hope for Rikers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom