House Select Committee Hearings on Jan. 6 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't imagine any of my LEO friends are comfortable hearing this and seeing her get essentially thrown towards the steps railing and then getting sprayed and tear gassed.
    May depend on whether or not she's a Democrat..

So, my wife has long been an ardent supporter of Trump. She knows well that I've never liked him. She sat down and watched the hearings with me and she was pretty shaken. Seeing the tears on the officer's face after that brutal video and I think it finally clicked for her that Trump was ultimately responsible for this whole mess. I've tried explaining all of this to her in the past, but that video just did her in. She said she's done with Trump.

So these hearings have already changed one mind.
    Awesome.

gosh didnt his daughter expect this.
    surely shes knows what a weasel her daddy is. but then theres that picture of them....ewww.

wonder what her hubby thinks.
    does no one care about the daughter, woman, mother who's cred had just been
    ..well...depends really.
    its been squashed or its been uplifted by those turning against him.
    guess it depends on what she does next.

While i don't always agree with Cheney's politics, there's no denying she's a competent and intelligent woman and she was very convincing when presenting the facts and findings of the committee. I was impressed with both her and Chairman Thompson. Their professionalism and serious demeanor really seemed to match the weight of this occsion.
    I don’t agree with some of her positions, but she is the epitome of what a representative should be. As the spawn of the devil, I had a preconceived notion of her, but she has won me over. I wish every representative would comport themselves like her In addition, I think she is extremely smart, like her devilish dad, but she uses her smarts for good!

P.S. maybe Dick ain’t all bad if he raised Liz.

I don’t agree with some of her positions, but she is the epitome of what a representative should be. As the spawn of the devil, I had a preconceived notion of her, but she has won me over. I wish every representative would comport themselves like her In addition, I think she is extremely smart, like her devilish dad, but she uses her smarts for good!

P.S. maybe Dick ain’t all bad if he raised Liz.
    I've wondered if maybe all the heart attacks and prescription medicine he's probably had to take didn't change him? I certainly don't know, just wondering because I don't think he used to be as bad as he was when he became VP?

We now know who asked for preemptive pardons:

I imagine they'll all deny it. Scott Perry basically said the idea of him doing that for himself or anyone else is a complete fantasy. I sure hope the committee has incontrovertible proof because I want to see those idiots squirm.

Indeed. But I do have to ask, what was it they did specifically that was criminal?
    Brooks was at the Ellipses on Jan. 6th bucking up the masses.

897e5bdd-a2ca-45f9-9028-a4a18111367e.jpeg

I meant Boebert and MTG. Did they do something? I want to say one of them gave a tour to some of the key players like a day before of something, but I don't recall the details.
    Yes, the tours, but I'm also referring to the nebulous crimes they almost certainly committed related to this event that we haven't yet heard about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom