House Select Committee Hearings on Jan. 6 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

he is such a coward tho he told his crowds that day that he'd be with them....

...."and after this (speech)we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, We're
    going to walk down anyone you want, but I think right here ...we're going to walk down to
    the capitol
    and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressman and women and
    we're probably not going to cheer so much for some of them ...
    blahblahlielie.
    ....So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Trump followers will never give up.

Jim Baker’s followers died penniless with him in jail and they were still adamant they weren’t swindled.

I saw a episode of some show where the mark had been combined for years he had an online relationship with Katie Perry. Like deeply in love with each other. These folks got the person who was doing it to meet the person, show them all of the other side messages, etc. it was some 15 year old kid. My man just said that this was exactly the kind of thing Katie would do to throw off the media etc. He STILL didn’t believe that he, an unemployed 20 something living at home, was in a secret online relationship with Legolas’ wife.

And finally, there like 100’s of people in Dallas waiting for JFingK to appear as trump or something - last weekend.

So to these fools? Yeah no way. This shirt was stolen and not even Undercover Huber or Techno Fog himself can change that

Thompson really should have kept this to himself and just gave a generic answer. Don't paint the committee into a corner for one. And two, I'm not all that confident the Garland and the DOJ will ever come near trying Trump on anything unless pressured with such a referral. You've basically handed Garland an out.

(I also hope I'm wrong.)

Thompson really should have kept this to himself and just gave a generic answer. Don't paint the committee into a corner for one. And two, I'm not all that confident the Garland and the DOJ will ever come near trying Trump on anything unless pressured with such a referral. You've basically handed Garland an out.

(I also hope I'm wrong.)

Well, to be fair, I think it's a complicated situation because the committee doesn't really have the power to do much without referring the findings to the DOJ. Thompson doesn't want to get backed into a corner on referring the evidence to the DOJ. I agree he should have just left the door open like he did last weekend. Tbh, I'm not a fan of Thompson and the committee showing their mugs on CNN for interviews. It makes the committee look like they're doing this for media attention rather than simply presenting the evidence. Now the commettee members become the story rsther than telling the story. So...They're politicians, and ultimately it hurts what should be a very persuasive case for charging Trump with legitimate crimes.

Not sure why the AG even needs a criminal referral. There's certainly enough evidence to bring charges.
    So I heard one of the former DOJ guys on TV (can’t remember which one) say he hopes the committee doesn’t do a criminal referral. He thinks that people will use that to say the DOJ case is essentially political. And he’s in favor of prosecuting Trump. He thinks it’s better if the DOJ does it on its own. I am not sure what I think….

So I heard one of the former DOJ guys on TV (can’t remember which one) say he hopes the committee doesn’t do a criminal referral. He thinks that people will use that to say the DOJ case is essentially political. And he’s in favor of prosecuting Trump. He thinks it’s better if the DOJ does it on its own. I am not sure what I think….
    I think that makes sense. That said, I think it's better if the committee makes a formal referral because then Garland can't pretend to ignore it. But, if Garland is actually paying attention and watching this thing, I don't see why he can't move on it without a referral.

Crow-I don’t know why you’re having difficulties. There are some on here who know computers much better than I. What machine and browser are you using? Or are you on your phone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom