Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffery Epstein transcripts have dropped (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Last edited:
    Will any conservatives say the same with Trump?

If you forgot, please check my avatar for reference.

I'll put it this way. If Trump is guilty of child rape he should be taken out on the White House lawn and shot in the head. Also I would happily pull the trigger if he did it. Does that work?

I'll put it this way. If Trump is guilty of child rape he should be taken out on the White House lawn and shot in the head. Also I would happily pull the trigger if he did it. Does that work?
    Yep. And I’ve asked that question probably five separate times about various crimes, and you’re the first conservative to actually say yes.

Congrats on that.

Yep. And I’ve asked that question probably five separate times about various crimes, and you’re the first conservative to actually say yes.

Congrats on that.

As a conservative who has commented on this several times, I would say that you are probably not remembering correctly.

It appears that Hillary has a link to Maxwell assuming this is accurate:

I have always believed that Bill and Hillary had a relationship with Epstein/Maxwell and suspected that Bill was likely to have been guilty of participating in some of the sexual activities, especially at the island. Now he very well could have drawn the line at underage girls or he could have been cigar holder deep in the debauchery. I won't be shocked if it comes to light that either of the Clintons took part -- not in a satanic pedophile pizza parlor kind of way -- but participants in some way.

As a conservative who has commented on this several times, I would say that you are probably not remembering correctly.
    Yea, maybe for someone else’s post, but every time I’ve posted that, it’s crickets.

I have always believed that Bill and Hillary had a relationship with Epstein/Maxwell and suspected that Bill was likely to have been guilty of participating in some of the sexual activities, especially at the island. Now he very well could have drawn the line at underage girls or he could have been cigar holder deep in the debauchery. I won't be shocked if it comes to light that either of the Clintons took part -- not in a satanic pedophile pizza parlor kind of way -- but participants in some way.
    I agree. I wouldn't put anything past the Clinton's, but satanic stuff or claiming that the Clinton's were running a child sex trafficking ring is batshirt crazy Qanon BS.

New Epstein docs to be released.

The ruling affirmed a decision over the summer by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska to release hundreds of documents from a 2015 civil suit involving Maxwell and Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre. The case was settled in 2017 and the Miami Herald sued for the release of the documents following its groundbreaking November 2018 Perversion of Justice series, which spotlighted how Epstein escaped serious punishment despite widespread accusations that he sexually abused underage girls. Epstein was arrested in July 2019 and found dead in a jail cell the following month, determined to be a suicide.

“We are pleased that the Second Circuit’s decision will allow the public access to documents, including Ms. Maxwell’s deposition, that have been kept secret for far too long,” said Christine Walz, a partner in the law firm Holland & Knight who argued on behalf of the Herald.

Last edited:
    Looks like Prince Andrew settled out of court.

"It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others. He pledges to demonstrate his regret for his association with Epstein by supporting the fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims."

Looks like Prince Andrew settled out of court.

"It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others. He pledges to demonstrate his regret for his association with Epstein by supporting the fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims."
    He's hoping to get this straightened out before his mom dies so he can have his titles restored, because he knows Chuck isn't going to do it.

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

We will never go after Epstein and Maxwell's aristocratic johns whom our legal system aided and abetted for decades. We can't, it would wipe out america's economic and political aristocracy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom