Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffery Epstein transcripts have dropped (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Last edited:
    I'll put it this way. If Trump is guilty of child rape he should be taken out on the White House lawn and shot in the head. Also I would happily pull the trigger if he did it. Does that work?
    Does bullshirt typically work for you?

You greatly underestimate my hatred for Pedo's. But hey maybe your ok with it.
    Sure, isn't that what everyone claims as they accuse others of being soft on it. Hey, have you noticed how no one's ever going to go after Epstein and Maxwell's aristocratic johns whom the legal system aided and abetted for decades?

That's how america and americans really deal with your much hated feelings here.

Sure, isn't that what everyone claims as they accuse others of being soft on it. Hey, have you noticed how no one's ever going to go after Epstein and Maxwell's aristocratic johns whom the legal system aided and abetted for decades?

That's how america and americans really deal with your much hated feelings here.

The weird thing is that child trafficking is what QAnon is based on and it drives some of these people into a frothing rage. They direct it incoherently, but the impulse is a noble one...if only there were a way to take that energy and put it toward actual instances of trafficking.

the flight logs by themselves are pretty useless.
    There are names of passengers but some of them are difficult to read. I saw some very recognizable names but I haven't had time to put into that many pages.

There are names of passengers but some of them are difficult to read. I saw some very recognizable names but I haven't had time to put into that many pages.
    These are flights to and from a lot of different places. I read somewhere that although Bill Clinton flew on his plane a lot, he never was recorded flying to the infamous island. Trump flew on his plane as well. So did a lot of people. Just doesn’t really help. It seems Epstein used his plane as a way to curry favor with rich, famous powerful people by giving them free flights. It’s possible the logs could be analyzed for some bits of info, but at first glance not the bombshell everyone thought.

These are flights to and from a lot of different places. I read somewhere that although Bill Clinton flew on his plane a lot, he never was recorded flying to the infamous island. Trump flew on his plane as well. So did a lot of people. Just doesn’t really help. It seems Epstein used his plane as a way to curry favor with rich, famous powerful people by giving them free flights. It’s possible the logs could be analyzed for some bits of info, but at first glance not the bombshell everyone thought.
    I agree that it isn't a smoking gun. Just being associated with the guy is bad enough. Seeing the names of people who I assume already have/had their own plane leads me to suspect that they were going to the island.

I agree that it isn't a smoking gun. Just being associated with the guy is bad enough. Seeing the names of people who I assume already have/had their own plane leads me to suspect that they were going to the island.
    The logs give the departure and arrival airport codes. Do you think they are fraudulent? My guess is the pilot used these logs to document his flights for compensation purposes. But I don’t know that for sure.

TIST is the airport code for the island.

dont see much til halfway thru and then its sporadic. Also alot of initials vs full names.

My guess is the pilot used these logs to document his flights for compensation purposes. But I don’t know that for sure.
    I'm pretty certain it's required by the FAA, much like the DOT requires logs for OTR drivers.

It's going to be real interesting to see which celebs/politicians/etc. being shaking as we get closer to those names being released by the court.

I bet nothing new comes out. The elites were very busy for the last couple of years making sure the damning information was 'mishandled'.

I'm pretty certain it's required by the FAA, much like the DOT requires logs for OTR drivers.

It's going to be real interesting to see which celebs/politicians/etc. being shaking as we get closer to those names being released by the court.
    I get the drift that these aren’t official flight logs, but rather something the captain kept on his own. I would imagine official flight logs would be more specific about takeoff and landing and whatnot. I’m just guessing though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom