Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffery Epstein transcripts have dropped (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Last edited:
    The Daily Beast is a scandal site?

If it was true that he was an intelligence asset, do you think that's something you would see widely reported or would that try to keep that quiet?
    You have at least two pending questions about this issue that you brought up. How about you answer them before asking more questions.

Do you have any source other than Acosta for your claim that Epstein “belonged” to “intelligence”?

Why would anyone appoint Acosta to their Cabinet knowing how he covered up for Epstein?

Yeah I knew it was satire, but it sounds like you didn't.
    wrong once again. I doubted you knew it though. I’m glad you did know it.

You have at least two pending questions about this issue that you brought up. How about you answer them before asking more questions.
    Why don't you worry about your own posting rather than try to tell me how to post.

wrong once again. I doubted you knew it though. I’m glad you did know it.
    It's a satire website that I've known about for a while. You seemed confused about it.

Why don't you worry about your own posting rather than try to tell me how to post.

It's a satire website that I've known about for a while. You seemed confused about it.
    Nope. Not confused at all. How about for the fortieth time, you quit telling me what I think or do? You are NEVER correct about anything. As before, I believe this borders on harassment. It is something you do consistently with me that you do not do with others. Why is that?

I just know you have complained in the past when you don’t think your questions are answered. I just assumed you wouldn’t want to do something that you complain about others doing. I must have assumed wrongly, my apologies.

I just know you have complained in the past when you don’t think your questions are answered. I just assumed you wouldn’t want to do something that you complain about others doing. I must have assumed wrongly, my apologies.
    No you are purposely conflating two different things.

What I've said you do is answer questions with non-specific answers that you think addresses the issue at hand, but it just allows you to hide behind vague answers.

You are making it seem like I had said you don't reply to certain posts and gave to answer at all. Thats not what I'm saying. Most of the time you reply to posts, but hide behind vague answers.

No you are purposely conflating two different things.

What I've said you do is answer questions with non-specific answers that you think addresses the issue at hand, but it just allows you to hide behind vague answers.

You are making it seem like I had said you don't reply to certain posts and gave to answer at all. Thats not what I'm saying. Most of the time you reply to posts, but hide behind vague answers.
    Once again you are pretending to know what I am thinking. I am not “purposefully” doing any conflating. Do you realize how often you ascribe motive to me? Do you know how arrogant that seems to me when you do it? From the completely ridiculous CIA crap to the idea that I work for the DCC.

Sometimes, when you ask about my opinions I do respond in a general way. But I have very often shown you studies and proofs of things. It’s pretty easy to do a search and see my posting history.

Why don’t you prove that MOST of my posts are vague and without substance? If you can.

It’s good to see a recommendation on a legitimate local source. There is so much fake crap on Twitter it’s horrible. Somebody already put out a fake flight log with Kimmel’s name on it because of course they did after Aaron butt crevasse Rodgers floated that idea straight out of his butt.

Personally, i don't see how our intelligence agencies would have allowed someone like Epstein to continue to exist.

He had dirt on so many powerful people, that it had to represent one of the biggest security risks that the country faced.

Unless he was working for us or one of our allies, it was a dereliction of duty for the CIA not to have taken him out decades ago.
    Bang on. If I'm not mistaken, Epstein's private island was not US sovereign soil, so the CIA would have been well within US law and their mission if they had killed him on his island. They've killed other people for much less of a threat.

Bang on. If I'm not mistaken, Epstein's private island was not US sovereign soil, so the CIA would have been well within US law and their mission if they had killed him on his island. They've killed other people for much less of a threat.
    How often do they kill US citizen, Israeli spies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom