Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffery Epstein transcripts have dropped (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Last edited:
    No you clearly didn't read the thread because he pointed out how none of them had Clinton in the headline and he mentioned the ones who buried Clinton's name in the article. How can you expect to have any credibility if you can't admit that? I posted his twitter thread that talked about that Clinton wasn't mentioned in the headline. Did you think I didn't read the twitter thread like you?

yes. I did. I didn’t read all of the linked articles. But I did read the entire thread until the first few replies.

It’s something i typically do in sensationalist twitter threads because it’s common that in the first few replies, you get a response tweet that points out something more factual. Something in there corrects the original one.

So I read each tweet and looked at each pair of juxtaposed images. And I looked at his account the day and hour it was posted to see him re-tweeting other people who were saying “MUST READ /thread icon/!!”

and I wouldn’t change a thing I’ve posted here as a result.

you can believe I read it or not. It doesn’t matter to me. I’ve demonstrated consistency in my position. And I don’t think I’ve contradicted myself. I haven’t had to change an argument once, much less more than once. I listed the sources I consult for news.

Yep, this certainly isn't good for Clinton by any stretch of the imagination. He's denied being on the island, and this deposition says that at least one witness believes he was on the island with young girls. That's bad. But it's also been reported before, and the overall context of the depositions make it slightly less obvious that Clinton was there than previous reporting, while this deposition makes it more clear that other famous people were more directly implicated with abuse (which no witness has yet accused Clinton of) -- so I think it seems obvious that more clear bad behavior gets higher billing than slightly less clear statements about another famous person.

Would I be surprised if a witness comes forward later and claims she's had sex with Clinton on Epstein's island? At this point no - it's clear that Clinton was orbiting around Epstein had a more than fleeting connection to him, so it would not be out of the blue.

the accusation is pretty weak on its own merits. And yes, it’s gotten a bit weaker. And yea, it would not surprise me if Clinton’s ties to Epstein or how girls become physical, in accusation and/or actuality

As far as large media companies or newspapers, Fox News and the WSJ opinion page are biased towards the right. Did I miss any other ones? All of the other ones are biased towards the left.

The fact that people on the left still try to act as if the rest of the media besides Fox News isn't biased towards the left makes it hard to take their media critiques seriously. The left also tries to shut down or silence voices they don't like. It's almost like they are scared for people to hear something besides the liberal media narrative.

Like when they boycott country singers, nascar, the NFL? When BLM gets mentioned, who is it that yells "all lives matter" or "white lives matter?"

Which little snowflake got his feelings hurt by A FOX interview who made him face his lies? Who is it that's trying to shut down TikTok because the kids on it made him look like an idiot in Tulsa?

No you clearly didn't read the thread because he pointed out how none of them had Clinton in the headline and he mentioned the ones who buried Clinton's name in the article. How can you expect to have any credibility if you can't admit that? I posted his twitter thread that talked about that Clinton wasn't mentioned in the headline. Did you think I didn't read the twitter thread like you?

You are the one who made the statement. The quote you posted doesn't change the statement you made.

Like when they boycott country singers, nascar, the NFL? When BLM gets mentioned, who is it that yells "all lives matter" or "white lives matter?"

Which little snowflake got his feelings hurt by A FOX interview who made him face his lies? Who is it that's trying to shut down TikTok because the kids on it made him look like an idiot in Tulsa?
    I have no problem with athletes kneeling for the national anthem, but your examples have nothing to do with trying to stop people from stating their opinions. They simply won't watch the NFL or NBA because of the kneeling, which I think is stupid. It's not like they are trying to get them banned from the NFL or NBA.

Certain parts of the left want to silence opinions they don't like that they claim in hate speech or racism. They want to ban people from Facebook, Twitter, shout speakers down at universities so they can't be heard, dox and/or cancel people they don't like so they can lose their jobs or be harrassed at their home or in public.

Yeah the Tiktok ban is all about Tulsa right?

Last edited:

Companies ban certain websites at work , or apps, all the time.. if that’s how it is in the Biden campaign , which is basically a workplace, then whatever.. But how is that that the same as banning it from AN ENTIRE COUNTRY??

I’ll hang up and listen.

You started with this:
    Not surprisingly the media is ignoring the fact that Bill Clinton's name was in recently unsealed documents by a witness saying he was at Epstein Island. The media is clearly an arm of the Democratic party.
    Then this happened:
    So then you:

And moved onto Plan B:
    Not a single one of those examples have Clinton's name in the headline and not a single one posted it in their Twitter feed
    You clearly didn't read the twitter thread I posted. Clinton's name wasn't in any headlines or even posted on any of their Twitter accounts.

I have no problem with athletes kneeling for the national anthem, but your examples have nothing to do with trying to stop people from stating their opinions. They simply won't watch the NFL or NBA because of the kneeling, which I think is stupid. It's not like they are trying to get them banned from the NFL or NBA.

Certain parts of the left want to silence opinions they don't like that they claim in hate speech or racism. They want to ban people from Facebook, Twitter, shout speakers down at universities so they can't be heard, dox and/or cancel people they don't like so they can lose their jobs or be harrassed at their home or in public.

You may not be offended by kneeling, but the overwhelming majority of your party are. They're offended by everything. And if you don't think the right is trying to ban this and that then you're being willfully ignorant. Just today I saw half a dozen right wingers post petitions to declare George Soros a terrorist and to confiscate his money. Others said the same thing about BLM - declare them terrorists and put them in jail. And, if the right wing of this nation doesn't want to be exposed for being racists or cynical liars then they ought to be more careful about talking into an open mic.

The tiktok thing for Trump is all about Tulsa. He couldn't care less about foreign meddling or he'd have done something about the Russian trolls and bots who source most of the nonsense right-wing nonsense you see posted on social media.

IMO, people are getting caught up in the minor details, especially if there is an opportunity to say "gotcha" to the people they consider the opposition. The bottom line on this is some very terrible people (Epstein, Maxwell) did some pretty horrible things to underage girls. It is extremely likely that all of those mentioned in the affidavits have either committed similar crimes or at the very least had knowledge/suspicions of them. I find it almost impossible to believe that Dershowitz, Clinton and Trump had no knowledge of their actions. I am not saying that they took part in the crimes or didn't, but if I had to put a year's salary on it, I would say that they were all complicit, even if they didn't take an active role. My gut tells me that they all took an active role, especially since there are affidavits stating that Dershowitz and Trump did. While I am not aware of sworn statements about Clinton's role, given his history and sheer number of times he flew the party jet and visited the island, I believe he is as guilty as the rest. Hang them all.

IMO, people are getting caught up in the minor details, especially if there is an opportunity to say "gotcha" to the people they consider the opposition. The bottom line on this is some very terrible people (Epstein, Maxwell) did some pretty horrible things to underage girls. It is extremely likely that all of those mentioned in the affidavits have either committed similar crimes or at the very least had knowledge/suspicions of them. I find it almost impossible to believe that Dershowitz, Clinton and Trump had no knowledge of their actions. I am not saying that they took part in the crimes or didn't, but if I had to put a year's salary on it, I would say that they were all complicit, even if they didn't take an active role. My gut tells me that they all took an active role, especially since there are affidavits stating that Dershowitz and Trump did. While I am not aware of sworn statements about Clinton's role, given his history and sheer number of times he flew the party jet and visited the island, I believe he is as guilty as the rest. Hang them all.

I'm with you in this way of thinking as well. I just cannot see how a person would be there, but have no idea of what was happening. At the very least they knew but said and did nothing, and that in itself is also a deplorable act.

Not a single one of those examples have Clinton's name in the headline and not a single one posted it in their Twitter feed as Drew Holden's thread showed.

If Trump was the name who came up as a witness identifying him at Epstein island, you can be damn sure that Trump's name would be in every headline and and the first story on every nightly TV news show. Do you think the media would treat the story the same way if it were Trump instead of Clinton?

That tweet you posted about NPR was from a twit. It is nonsense to claim NPR is doing anything inappropriate on this front. The first and only NPR article I checked made the first mention of both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump on the same line.

The article goes on to discuss alleged connections of Clinton in the next 3 paragraphs, but never says anything more about Trump. Trump had many connections to Epstein, but no mention was made of that. Although the Clintons are still prominent in Democratic circles, they are nowhere near as prominent as they were even 4 years ago, yet they were discussed in the article disproportionately to their current prominence and even allegations. The only allegation on Clinton was that he visited the island at the same time that 2 young girls visited, but nothing about him having arranged sex, while Prince Andrew, who was mentioned 1 less time, is alleged to have had arranged sex.

If anything, the bias is AGAINST Clinton. The first and only article I found from the AP cites Andrew, Dershowitz, and Clinton in the first paragraph, and talks about Clinton multiple times. Simply putting them together in the same sentence in the first paragraph implicates Clinton as having similar guilt as Andrew and Dershowitz, even though the allegations against them are actual crimes, while the allegation against Clinton is not a crime.

In one sentence, the article says "Previously anonymous, Maxwell’s prominent accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre had been known as “Jane Doe 3” before publicly claiming to witness Clinton on Epstein’s private island and to have been passed on for sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew and Dershowitz. Newly unsealed documents add more detail to those claims." Anyone reading this sentence can easily misconstrue it to implicate Clinton in the sex. I think it was somewhat intentionally vague that Clinton was just on the island, and wasn't passed on for sex with Andrew and Dershowitz. At a minimum it is bad grammar, and at worst it was unethically intentionally misleading.

Last edited:
    I haven't seen an affidavit stating that Trump took an active role in Epstein's crimes. Please post the link to that. I also haven't seen any evidence that Clinton did anything more than visit the island. I'm sure Clinton knew Epstein was a dirtbag, but Clinton has not had trouble getting consensual sexual partners. The major people in the allegations about arranged illicit sex were Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. It is wrong to assume guilt by association. Suspicion by association is fair game, but not guilt.

There has been testimony involving allegations against Trump, but the woman has failed to pursue the allegations. Snopes has some screen shots of the filings. She has alleged threats against her and has since dropped out of sight. It was brought up in 2016, I think.

I haven't seen an affidavit stating that Trump took an active role in Epstein's crimes. Please post the link to that.

Here you go:

As to your statement about assuming guilt, I said this:

I am not saying that they took part in the crimes or didn't, but if I had to put a year's salary on it, I would say that they were all complicit, even if they didn't take an active role.

So I suppose I agree with you. I suspect they are all guilty on some level, but I haven't assumed their guilt. In any case, this isn't a court of law, so anyone can judge from the preponderance of the evidence in forming their personal opinion on the matter.

Here you go:

As to your statement about assuming guilt, I said this:

So I suppose I agree with you. I suspect they are all guilty on some level, but I haven't assumed their guilt. In any case, this isn't a court of law, so anyone can judge from the preponderance of the evidence in forming their personal opinion on the matter.
    I remembered that allegation of Trump raping a 13 year old, but I didn’t know that was linked to Epstein. So if the media is so biased, why wasn’t that mentioned in any of the Maxwell document stories?

I remembered that allegation of Trump raping a 13 year old, but I didn’t know that was linked to Epstein. So if the media is so biased, why wasn’t that mentioned in any of the Maxwell document stories?
    First, I am not sure where the question comes from. I don't know that I have discussed bias in the media in years and I know I haven't on this site. To the second part, I doubt that the lawsuit against Epstein/Trump was part of the Maxwell documents since the suit never mentions her name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom