Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffery Epstein transcripts have dropped (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Last edited:
    I just get so sick and tired of seeing people go out of their way to make excuses for people from their "team". Clinton, who is a democrat was named in those transcripts. If he had sex with children on that island then dammit, his arse should go to jail. End of story. I don't care that he's a former well-liked democrat president. Why is it so hard for some people to leave politics out of what should be a non-political issue? If Obama was found to have been having sex with underaged girls then he should go to jail too. This isn't and shouldn't be about politics.

I have a little girl and if someone raped her, I'm not going to ask what party he belongs to. If a prominent politician that has been previously accused of rape or abuse tells that person "I wish them well", then the only way I'm going to take that is negatively. I'm not going to give a damn about what he meant. I'm only going to care that he wished the bastage or birch that abused my child "well". Maybe because I have children, it has a bigger affect on me. Maybe the people who want to play devil's advocate don't have children so they don't know what's its like to be protective of offspring. I can't imagine someone with kids of their own willing to make defensive statements in support of someone wishing an accused pedophile "well".

Trumpism is a cult.

Just look at the pandemic. Trump fans are willing to risk the health and wellbeing of themselves, their children, their elders and the entire nation in order to support Trump.

There is no principle.

I absolutely understand that. And I don't think presenting a different view should be labeled as defending anything.
    I can also push back and tell my opinion or give a different view on what he meant by his statement. (not saying you in particular have a problem with that, I know you don't) No one knows what he meant. I am willing to lay down a lot of money that Trump didn't even know what he meant, it was just something he probably says about most people when asked a question like that.
    Kind of like when you someone asks "how are you?" My automatic response is "doing good, and you?" I usually don't care at all how that person is doing and I am usually not doing 'good' but rather angry, stressed and in a foul mood (lack of sleep due to my evil nature- amirite right @Mr. Blue Sky?!?! :idunno:) but that is my conditioned response.

There's a huge difference between saying you're doing good when the Walmart greeter asks and wishing well a person you have met on numerous occasions that currently stands accused of the heinous crimes with which Maxwell is charged.

As you said, you would wager a lot of money that he didn't know what he meant. Does that not terrify you that the president doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to a major story that he is tied to in some way that involves people he considered friends at one time?

Trumpism is a cult.

Just look at the pandemic. Trump fans are willing to risk the health and wellbeing of themselves, their children, their elders and the entire nation in order to support Trump.

There is no principle.

Truer words were never spoken....

I just get so sick and tired of seeing people go out of their way to make excuses for people from their "team". Clinton, who is a democrat was named in those transcripts. If he had sex with children on that island then dammit, his arse should go to jail.

Agreed 100%.

[Mod Edit: Content removed. Mr. Blue Sky... your post was edited because you got personal. Attack the post and not the poster.]

Last edited by a moderator:
    The ones where anyone with a brain can recognize he's being sarcastic.
    This is idiotic. Tump supporters can claim anything stupid (aka. Covid is a hoax) , immoral (aka. grabbing pussies) and ridiculous (aka. we should inject Lysol) he says is sarcasm, and assert that if you don't understand that, then you don't have half a brain. No U.S. politician in history has had that type of blanket coverage. The truth is Trump is rarely if ever being sarcastic. He's just that stupid, corrupt, and repugnant.

So.....

5 black kids are accused of raping a white woman in Central Park.

Trump takes out a full page ad demanding their PUBLIC execution.
    (Acquitted and he never has apologized or even remotely close.)
    ———————
    White woman who he knows is accused of aiding and abetting a known pedophile.

Trump: “I wish her well.”

Maybe he wishes her well meaning she doesn't get suicided in prison like JE and can testify.

What would be an appropriate response in everyone's opinion?

Edit: never mind, I just realized that since she is evil and Trump is the most evil person ever, in the world, to ever exist and probably the most evil life force in the universe, they must be in the same evil superhero club so its probably pedophile code for "have sex with kids and hate all people that are different". I think that is on the Trump family crest, in pedo code of course. Thanks yall for opening my eyes to it all.
    Finally- took you long enough

Like Guido, I am just here to help.
    Glad we could be there for you.

it’s like the Catfish show. Even after people have seen VIDEO of them being duped they won’t admit it. Then they meet the Catfish perpetrator and they STILL won’t believe it.

5 black kids are accused of raping a white woman in Central Park.

Trump takes out a full page ad demanding their PUBLIC execution.
    (Acquitted and he never has apologized or even remotely close.)

Dude, the ad he spent however much money on for that full page was OBVIOUSLY done in the spirit of sarcasm.. I mean, who takes out a full page ad to demand an execution and *isnt* being sarcastic?? Oh and the fact that he’s never admitted how wrong he was despite them being exonerated, that too is just his way of being sarcastic.. Dont you have a brain?

Only my (Donald J Trump) sarcasm is real, all other sarcasm is fake....

(likely crashed)

From what I have seen so far on how people look

Bad: Alan Dershowitz
    Maybe bad: Bill Clinton
    Meh: Trump

HOLY shirt: FBI and Dubya for letting the DOJ do this.

Has it been redacted ever since it was initially posted, because when I downloaded the PDF, almost the entire document is redacted?

No one knows what he meant.
    You seem to be telling us that either we can’t trust the words that he’s saying, or we can’t trust our own eyes and ears when we hear his words and see him speak them.

So this is either an admission that the president is a liar or an admission that the president is a gaslighter (or at least that the Trumpers are going to attempt to gaslight on his behalf to explain away what he said).

Not surprisingly the media is ignoring the fact that Bill Clinton's name was in recently unsealed documents by a witness saying he was at Epstein Island. The media is clearly an arm of the Democratic party.

I just checked a random series of news websites. All of them talked about a possible Clinton/Maxwell/Epstein connection. I checked CNN, USA Today, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The media is clearly an arm of the Democratic party.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.19.41 PM.png

Clearly.

Last edited:
    additionally, the weird thing about FOX news and right wing victimists is that they will tout the ratings of FOX News and how it blows CNN and MSNBC out of the water. And how Hannity and Tucker are ratings icons and dominate the airwaves.

And then turn around and talk as if FOX News is somehow *not* mainstream media.

McDonalds serves food to 90 billion people worldwide in a fast manner. More than any other place on the planet that serves food fast.
    Also, McDonalds is not fast food.

The cognitive dissonance is so bizarre.

Cake: Have it. Eat it. Choose one.

I just checked a random series of news websites. All of them talked about a possible Clinton/Maxwell/Epstein connection. I checked CNN, USA Today, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.19.41 PM.png

Clearly.
    Post a few examples

additionally, the weird thing about FOX news and right wing victimists is that they will tout the ratings of FOX News and how it blows CNN and MSNBC out of the water. And how Hannity and Tucker are ratings icons and dominate the airwaves.

And then turn around and talk as if FOX News is somehow *not* mainstream media.

McDonalds serves food to 90 billion people worldwide in a fast manner. More than any other place on the planet that serves food fast.
    Also, McDonalds is not fast food.

The cognitive dissonance is so bizarre.

Cake: Have it. Eat it. Choose one.
    As far as large media companies or newspapers, Fox News and the WSJ opinion page are biased towards the right. Did I miss any other ones? All of the other ones are biased towards the left.

The fact that people on the left still try to act as if the rest of the media besides Fox News isn't biased towards the left makes it hard to take their media critiques seriously. The left also tries to shut down or silence voices they don't like. It's almost like they are scared for people to hear something besides the liberal media narrative.

Post a few examples

Every single one talks about how the victim mentioned hearing from someone else that Clinton was on the island but never saw him there herself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom