Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

It's a month. Are you not confident the case will hold up on appeal?

If you lose, and want to serve out each month long bet concurrently. I'm not interested. If you agree to serve each out consecutively, I'm in.

If you lose, and want to serve out each month long bet concurrently. I'm not interested. If you agree to serve each out consecutively, I'm in.
    Take the bet as is or not. If you are worried that the case won't hold up then don't take the bet.

Take the bet as is or not. If you are worried that the case won't hold up then don't take the bet.

Well, no, there is simply no upside for the rest of the board unless you stay gone longer.

If you aren't worried that the case will get overturned, then agree to serve each bet out consecutively.

so if i join the bet, thats 2 months you disappear? or just one from @DaveXA original bet?
    It looks like he's just taking the one bet and not adding anything. Basically combining everyone's bet into one month for him and one month for everyone else. Makes no sense, but that's the sort of logic that makes sense to him.

It looks like he's just taking the one bet and not adding anything. Basically combining everyone's bet into one month for him and one month for everyone else. Makes no sense, but that's the sort of logic that makes sense to him.
    You want to make it multiple months for me but not for yall?

You want to make it multiple months for me but not for yall?
    It's like if you bet $100 with one person and bet another $100 with another person, it's 2 separate bets. If you're not gonna lose anything else other than what you already bet, why would anyone take that bet? I mean, that's not how wagers work.

It's like if you bet $100 with one person and bet another $100 with another person, it's 2 separate bets. If you're not gonna lose anything else other than what you already bet, why would anyone take that bet? I mean, that's not how wagers work.

I think he is going to come back and say he is serving out each bet concurrently. There is simply no upside for anyone else to make the wager though.

It's not a wager. It's a non monetary message board bet about if Trump's conviction will be overturned. If you don't want to take the bet don't take it.

I realize yall would prefer it if me and Farb never posted here again. Heaven forbid that you have to read something from a Trump supporter.

It's not a wager. It's a non monetary message board bet about if Trump's conviction will be overturned. If you don't want to take the bet don't take it.

I realize yall would prefer it if me and Farb never posted here again. Heaven forbid that you have to read something from a Trump supporter.
    Lol, not me. It would be kinda boring with you guys not posting here. It's entertaining at least.

Just you. You are insufferable.

Farb at least knows his boundaries and operates with a level of decorum you simply dont have.

So unless you plan on honoring each bet separate, which doesnt look to be the case, we will just piggy back off DaveXA.

Just you. You are insufferable.

Farb at least knows his boundaries and operates with a level of decorum you simply dont have.

So unless you plan on honoring each bet separate, which doesnt look to be the case, we will just piggy back off DaveXA.
    Farb doesn't post about the Ukraine war. I know that's your baby.

No I'm not specifying who will overturn it, but I believe it will be overturned somewhere in the process.
    Yep, I can see that happening somewhere along the way as well as you can.

Filthy rich people really are above the law in this land.

When I say "really", I mean they actually do get to skate free when all the rest of us would do the time for the same crime.

I begin by regarding our very wealthy persons as being our worst of all time thieves.

Great wealth is the same thing as great theft, the very wealthy are all thieves. They really are the sorriest persons amoung our populations.

Always have been the sorriest lot on Earth, always will be the sorriest lot on Earth.

I want that uncommon criminal to serve 4 years in our best country club prison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom