Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

To be sure, the bet is whether the court of appeals overturns the jury's decision. I'm betting they won't, I assume you're betting they will. Correct?
    I'm going to bet that those goal posts move when a fellow leans a bit into them the least little bit. They would scoot along the ground with ease.

Why a caggy feller could lean into those goal posts and move them wherever they want them to be for any given moment in a set contest time.

I would rather bowl for water buffalo than take a chance on that bet.

It's not a wager. It's a non monetary message board bet about if Trump's conviction will be overturned. If you don't want to take the bet don't take it.

I realize yall would prefer it if me and Farb never posted here again. Heaven forbid that you have to read something from a Trump supporter.
    EXACTLY.
    This is a discussion and debate board, based in observable reality.
    Trump fanfic is down the hall on the right.

It's not a wager. It's a non monetary message board bet about if Trump's conviction will be overturned. If you don't want to take the bet don't take it.

I realize yall would prefer it if me and Farb never posted here again. Heaven forbid that you have to read something from a Trump supporter.
    Hilarious. It’s not a wager, it’s a bet…..🤪😂🤣

You may have openly and unambiguously admitted that you are a Trump supporter, but this is the first time I've noticed you flat out admit you are a Trump supporter.

Poof, there goes any and all of your claims that you are unbiased, open minded, only speak the truth, consistently apply your values and standards, and only listen to unbiased sources.

None of those things are true for any of Trump's supporters, not a single one of them, because none of it is true for Trump and as goes Trump, so go his supporters.

Last edited:

No I'm not specifying who will overturn it, but I believe it will be overturned somewhere in the process.
    You do realize Trump only has 2 chances correct? It's a state charge not a federal one. The only
    two courts that can overturn the conviction are the New York apellate court and the state Supreme
    court if they wish to hear it. Neither looks very likely now. Trumps Lawyers would have to introduce
    new evidence. Saying I believe the jury got it wrong is not a valid reason to appeal. I posted the process
    earlier in the thread, but you obviously didn't pay attention to it. Scotus can't get involved unless part
    of the appeal involves constitutional or federal law. That's not the case here. Once again It's a state charge.

I thought you Maga's wanted states rights? The truth is you only want states rights when it fits your narrative.

SaintForLife: Where the hell did you get the idea that I (inclusive) would prefer you and Farb never posted here again.

Well I'm here to tell you *I* think you and Farb are essential here, where as *I* am not essential. """We""" actually need more of you here bothering the others. They need to be bothered, *me* being bothered is inclusive in that in general being bothered.

Do you feel better now? You should.

P.S. I don't want to do that betting thing you want to do, NO!

You may have openly and unambiguously admitted that you are a Trump supporter, but this is the first time I've noticed you flat out admit you are a Trump supporter.

Poof, there goes any and all of your claims that you are unbiased, open minded, only speak the truth, consistently apply your values and standards, and only listen to unbiased sources.

None of those things are true for any of Trump's supporters, not a single one of them, because none of it is true for Trump and as goes Trump, so go his supporters.
    I've known that all along. I didn't expect it to be any different, so I'm not disappointed. *I*'m totally not disappointed!

I'll use the "tit" convention on both sides of the "I" to convince you that I mean it.

When I place tit's (boobs) on both sides of an I, like *I* did here >> *I*: that means *I*'m very serious, speaking from my heart, the lower deepest chamber of my heart.

Odd thing, *I*'ve been driven to use that *I* convention twice today. Did someone put something in my food???

Once again, you are like a glitching far left version of ChatGPT. You just figured out that I'm supporting Trump?

That 2nd paragraph is full of strawmen. Why do you have to make up things and claim I've said them? Are you that bored?

You literally admitted on this forum that you didn't want someone to post things about Biden and Israel because it might help Trump get elected. You are just a partisan.

Once again, you are like a glitching far left version of ChatGPT. You just figured out that I'm supporting Trump?

That 2nd paragraph is full of strawmen. Why do you have to make up things and claim I've said them? Are you that bored?

You literally admitted on this forum that you didn't want someone to post things about Biden and Israel because it might help Trump get elected. You are just a partisan.

Maybe it is someone else, but I thought it was you who was always saying you weren't supporting Trump, then proceeded to spit out Trump's talking points as irrefutable facts. Could have been one of the other conservative posters though. Was that you or someone else?

You just figured out that I'm supporting Trump?
    What happened to this declaration from you?

I won't waste any more time responding to your posts.​
    And here you are responding to my post.

You literally admitted on this forum that you didn't want someone to post things about Biden and Israel because it might help Trump get elected.
    I literally didn't say that. What I literally said was that I was concerned that some of the things another poster was saying might help Trump get elected.

I don't run away from things that concern me. I don't ignore things that concern me. I don't lie about things that concern me. I don't try to keep people from saying things that concern me. I discuss them.

You should give it a try sometime, Trump supporter @SaintForLife

What happened to this declaration from you?

And here you are responding to my post.
    Sometimes your posts are so stupid I feel the need to respond.
    I literally didn't say that. What I literally said was that I was concerned that some of the things another poster was saying might help Trump get elected.
    Right. That's what I said and it's a comment a partisan would make.
    I don't run away from things that concern me. I don't ignore things that concern me. I don't lie about things that concern me. I don't try to keep people from saying things that concern me. I discuss them.

You should give it a try sometime.
    I don't take advice from a glitching far left ChatGPT like poster, but thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom