Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

The decision has to ultimately be the defendant’s. If a defendant wants to testify and the lawyer refuses to call him, it can be grounds for a mistrial or malpractice.

And now that he’s found guilty on all, he can say “I wouldn’t have been found guilty if they had just let me testify. So unfair. The greatest injustice in history.”

Would Trump's lawyers have any recourse if Trump is running around telling everyone they stopped him from testifying?

The decision has to ultimately be the defendant’s. If a defendant wants to testify and the lawyer refuses to call him, it can be grounds for a mistrial or malpractice.
    Yeah, I think Trump is lying, as per usual for him. I'm taking the lawyer's word over his in a heartbeat. I believe Trump thinks he can say what he wants since the trial is over.

Yeah. Listening to Trump say "I'm telling you they had to hold me back" I immediately thought of Richard Pryor's joke about how a friend of his was being held back from fighting Jim Brown saying how he was going to mess Jim Brown up, but when Jim calmly said "gentleman, I think the man can better express himself if you let him go," his friend whispered to the guys holding him back, "if anyone of you ******** let's one finger off of me, I'll kill you."

That's how I picture Trump "being held back" by his attorneys.

The judge presiding over Donald Trump’s hush money trial has alerted prosecutors and Trump’s defense team about a Facebook post from an apparent social media troll announcing Trump’s conviction one day before a jury announced a guilty verdict.

A brief letter from New York Justice Juan Merchan on Friday tells the parties that the court “became aware of a comment” from a user named “Michael Anderson” that states: “My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted … Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!”

The comment was posted under an unrelated post on the New York court system’s Facebook page from May 29, the day before jurors found Trump guilty on 34 counts of falsifying business records, according to the letter.

A Facebook profile that appears to belong to the person who posted that comment – as well as similar comments on the court’s page – describes himself as a “professional s***poster”

Judge Merchan asks both sides to view the comment.

Former federal prosecutor and NBC News contributor Joyce Alene said that Judge Merchan would be “smart to advise the parties [and] hold a hearing on the record to resolve this.”

“If it’s someone posting with no basis for it as it appears, the record will be clear … and if there’s something to it, good to get it out [and] do justice,” she wrote.……

Ok yall prepare yourselves.

@SaintForLife should appear here pretty soon with some bombshell info.

the jist of it- some Facebook poster went on some NY court FB page and claimed, on May 29, "cousin on the jury...just told me Trump getting convicted..."

So MAGAs are out en masse
    Never mind that he apparently posted something similar on at least one other day from what I read. He just had to get the timing right to start the conspiracy nuts and get them off and running. 🤦‍♀️

A sitting US Senator has amplified the shirt post now. MAGA is running with it full tilt. Even though a moron could tell it was a joke just by looking at the guy’s profile and noticing he had been posting like that before attempting to hit the day before the verdict.

Oh, it was Blackburn posting that “the fix was in”. 🤦‍♀️

He probably nuked it himself. I think the Feds can probably still find him though.

OMG. I will never understand why people feel the need to troll on the internet. Especially about something so important as this trial. You just know if your post comes to light that the Trump universe is going to just run with it. EVERYTHING IS RIGGED EVERYTHING IS RIGGED!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom