Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

It seems that at least one talking head on Fox thinks that the chorus boys were reading from prepared remarks that hit all the Trump talking points about the witnesses, judge, prosecutor and judge’s daughter. They all repeated the same lie that Merchon’s daughter is making “millions” consulting for democratic candidates. To me that’s the tell that Trump is behind it.

They obviously coordinated their outfits. I think there is zero chance that they aren’t being directed by Trump to do this. It’s frustrating that he gets away with this shirt.

The "sorry sack of shirt" parade continues at the courthouse today. These critters can't stop themselves from interfering in everything, be it a state judicial proceeding, an election, a school board meeting, etc.

These Republican lawmakers are in court today to support Trump​

Nearly a dozen Republican lawmakers are at court today to support Donald Trump, according to the Trump campaign.
    Trump allies have been appearing in court throughout the trial.
    Here's who is in court today:
    • Rep. Mike Waltz
    • Rep. Bob Good
    • Rep. Diana Harshbarger
    • Rep. Matt Gaetz
    • Rep. Andy Biggs
    • Rep. Eli Crane
    • Rep. Ralph Norman
    • Rep. Lauren Boebert
    • Rep. Michael Cloud
    • Rep. Andy Ogles
    • Rep. Anna Paulina Luna

It seems that at least one talking head on Fox thinks that the chorus boys were reading from prepared remarks that hit all the Trump talking points about the witnesses, judge, prosecutor and judge’s daughter. They all repeated the same lie that Merchon’s daughter is making “millions” consulting for democratic candidates. To me that’s the tell that Trump is behind it.
    Yet they are fine with a SCJ with a wife helping trump out to overthrow the election.

They obviously coordinated their outfits. I think there is zero chance that they aren’t being directed by Trump to do this. It’s frustrating that he gets away with this shirt.

I want everyone to realize this is a sitting Congresswoman attacking a Judges' daughter on Social Media.

Think about that and where we are now in this country with regards to discourse and decorum. Not to mention the respect for the judiciary.

These were the fringe folk for decades that had no voice. Dumb and stupid conspiratorial ideas that rarely saw the light of day outside of their small group of friends.

Why would the judge's adult daughter be at the trial? I'd ask if she regularly goes to where her dad works but she has no idea who her father even is. And that's fine, I don't want to shirt on her for something someone else did but her unique brand of stupid is well, stupid.

I wonder if this "show" is helping or hindering with the jury.

I cant imagine its not going unnoticed along with their social media outbursts.

Trump Surrogates Go Ape at Court Attacking Judge’s Family

Congressional Republicans/Trump surrogates went on an unhinged rant outside Trump's trial, attacking Judge Juan Merchan and his family and key witnesses.

Look at this trump supporting trash

Congressional Republicans/Trump surrogates went on an extended unhinged rant outside former President Donald Trump’s trial, attacking Judge Juan Merchan and his family and referring to key witnesses as “a felon and a hooker.”

Trump is subject to a gag order that precludes him from attacking witnesses or the families of Judge Merchan and the prosecution team in the Stormy Daniels hush money-election interference trial.

But Trump surrogates have been showing up to court and launching attacks on those very individuals. On Thursday, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) led members of the Freedom Caucus in a marathon series of attacks that included slamming Loren Merchan and referring to Daniels and ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen as a “hooker” and a “felon,” respectively (Daniels is not a prostitute):

Trump Surrogates Go Ape at Court Attacking Judge’s Family

Congressional Republicans/Trump surrogates went on an unhinged rant outside Trump's trial, attacking Judge Juan Merchan and his family and key witnesses.

Look at this trump supporting trash

Congressional Republicans/Trump surrogates went on an extended unhinged rant outside former President Donald Trump’s trial, attacking Judge Juan Merchan and his family and referring to key witnesses as “a felon and a hooker.”

Trump is subject to a gag order that precludes him from attacking witnesses or the families of Judge Merchan and the prosecution team in the Stormy Daniels hush money-election interference trial.

But Trump surrogates have been showing up to court and launching attacks on those very individuals. On Thursday, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) led members of the Freedom Caucus in a marathon series of attacks that included slamming Loren Merchan and referring to Daniels and ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen as a “hooker” and a “felon,” respectively (Daniels is not a prostitute):
    I very much doubt this is going to benefit trump. thats the most pathetic part of it.

This is interesting, but hardly surprising. Anyone who has seen these 3 in action can detect some pro-Trump leanings.

I'm not sure about Cuomo since he left CNN, but I definitely wouldn't put Haberman in that number.
    Cuomo recently went on a podcast and affirmed that he is currently taking Ivermectin and he knew that everyone was lying about its efficacy against Covid way back. 🤪

Haberman has received criticism for basically passing along any information that team Trump feeds her without any pushback. Cohen testified if he ever wanted something out in the press, he would tell it to Haberman. She wanted to keep her access and was a willing mouthpiece for them.

A reporter on TV today said he could see what Trump was doing during the trial. He appeared to be reading reports of what his sycophants were saying outside the court and making notes on the copy. He is clearly directing this bootlicking display of subservience. It was also reported that the bootlickers are ushered into the courtroom with the defense team and through their special entrance.

Nobody else would be allowed to clearly and openly flout the gag order like this.

A reporter on TV today said he could see what Trump was doing during the trial. He appeared to be reading reports of what his sycophants were saying outside the court and making notes on the copy. He is clearly directing this bootlicking display of subservience. It was also reported that the bootlickers are ushered into the courtroom with the defense team and through their special entrance.

Nobody else would be allowed to clearly and openly flout the gag order like this.
    trump loves having these toadies he thrives on it. Just like his love interest kim.

Firebrand representative Lauren Boebert has gone out of her way to explain away Donald Trump appearing to fall asleep during his criminal trial.

The former president wasn’t sleeping, he was praying, the Colorado representative claimed during a House hearing on Thursday night.

But she added if he was indeed sleeping, as has been widely reported, at least he looked “pretty.”……

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom