Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

When you don't think you can beat him at the ballot box, throw him in jail! - Biden 2024 election strategy.
    Which raises the logical question, why hasn't Biden Patriot Act'ed Trump or put him in jail already?

The obvious and logical answer is, because Biden is not trying to throw Trump in jail.

I like seeing these posts from Trump devotees, because it shows that even Trump's devotees see the writing on the wall for Trump, that Trump will lose the election and be convicted of several crimes.

interesting take from George Conway

The trial is helping Trump, not because he has a such a strong defense, not because the prosecution is so weak, but because him being in court all day keeps him from running his mouth at his rallies
    ========================

George Conway, the attorney and political pundit, said Monday that former President Trump is benefiting politically from the hush money trial in New York — in part by taking attention away from his rallies.

“Actually if you look at it politically in my judgement, this is helping him politically … it is keeping him from being on television saying all the crazy things like in Wildwood the other day,” Conway said during CNN’s live coverage of Trump’s trial, making reference to his rally in New Jersey over the weekend.

Conway said he wished CNN “and all the other networks” would have provided continuous live coverage of Trump’s New Jersey rally “so everyone can see how crazy he is.”

“This is helping him politically by keeping the attention away from the nutty things he says and does,” Conway continued. “I think that’ll change if there ends up being a conviction, but I don’t think this necessarily hurts him politically at this moment, at this time.”..........

Everything she said in that clip she literally said at trial. All of it. She also added additional details about the encounter. Mahr is omitting details of her testimony to make his point.
    Exactly. They keep yelling "fire!" when someone lights a match. The lack of self-awareness and truth reminds me so much of cult-like behavior.

I am struck by 2 things reading this little posting fit by SFL.

He seems to be getting a bit agitated by this trial of his hero. His hero doesn’t look so good, and there’s a real chance he will be convicted. He objects to lying by Cohen, which is completely hilarious considering he supports Trump who makes Cohen look like a rank amateur when it comes to lies and criminality. Trump likes to operate like a mob boss. It’s completely obvious if you are paying any attention at all to the sworn testimony. Nothing on paper, no emails, he only gives verbal commands.

To comfort himself SFL is relying on corporate media, which he has assured us for years is hopelessly compromised. He listens to talking heads telling him exactly what he wants to hear, what he NEEDS to hear to reassure himself that all is well with his savior and hero. 😂🤣 Does it occur to him that they are saying what the media wants them to say? No, when they say what he wants to hear, he takes it as gospel with no hesitation. Sad.

Everything she said in that clip she literally said at trial. All of it. She also added additional details about the encounter. Mahr is omitting details of her testimony to make his point.
    Bill Maher disingenuously omitting details to support his opinion. The deuce, you say?

Also, Bill Maher is corporate media and someone keeps telling all of us that we can't trust corporate media.

Doesn't add up, does it?

I am struck by 2 things reading this little posting fit by SFL.

He seems to be getting a bit agitated by this trial of his hero. His hero doesn’t look so good, and there’s a real chance he will be convicted. He objects to lying by Cohen, which is completely hilarious considering he supports Trump who makes Cohen look like a rank amateur when it comes to lies and criminality. Trump likes to operate like a mob boss. It’s completely obvious if you are paying any attention at all to the sworn testimony. Nothing on paper, no emails, he only gives verbal commands.

To comfort himself SFL is relying on corporate media, which he has assured us for years is hopelessly compromised. He listens to talking heads telling him exactly what he wants to hear, what he NEEDS to hear to reassure himself that all is well with his savior and hero. 😂🤣 Does it occur to him that they are saying what the media wants them to say? No, when they say what he wants to hear, he takes it as gospel with no hesitation. Sad.

My main take away from SFL today is:

1. He realized Trump might go to jail.
    2. He is ready to monkey branch over to RFK.

I had forgotten Trump had actually tweeted out that his payments to Cohen were a reimbursement of the hush money. And his lawyer said that wasn’t the case in opening? lol

I had forgotten Trump had actually tweeted out that his payments to Cohen were a reimbursement of the hush money. And his lawyer said that wasn’t the case in opening? lol

trump was raised to never suffer consequences so never learned to be sneaky and hide stuff. so he is right out there in plain sight . good for us bad for him.

"There's always a tweet," right?

The funny thing is there's no way he actually wrote it -- the lack of all caps gives it away someone else wrote it for him.

"There's always a tweet," right?

The funny thing is there's no way he actually wrote it -- the lack of all caps gives it away someone else wrote it for him.
    Or, stay with me, he has just deteriorated that much since 2018….

There's always a tweet.

This dumb arse wouldn't email because he didn't want to leave a paper/electronic trail, but he tweeted everything illegal he did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom