Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

Well then it sucks to suck and be Trump.

Some people make themselves easy targets. Trump is one of those people.

Howard Stern, in 2015, begged Trump not to run- he wasnt cut out for it. Government isnt business. And they way Trump ran his empire, he tried to bring that same "con man" acumen to the White House.

Failed and now he gets to reap what he sowed.

That analyst must not have been around when the Mafia was being taken down. He's describing every button man ever who flipped on the Don.
    Yeah, he's been beating that stinking corpse of a horse for a bit now. And completely irrelevant.

Thankfully no one in the courtroom has to put up with his nonsense.

A hush money trial bears no resemblance to a trial taking down the mafia.

I just wonder why you posted an article talking about Cohen's truthfulness when there are recordings.

Whatever the jury hears on those tapes is going to have a lot of weight.

You never answered before, swapping to RFK on conviction?

Brain Worms vs Jail Birds - Republicans 2024 choices

I just wonder why you posted an article talking about Cohen's truthfulness when there are recordings.

Whatever the jury hears on those tapes is going to have a lot of weight.

You never answered before, swapping to RFK on conviction?

Brain Worms vs Jail Birds - Republicans 2024 choices
    That hilarious that you are saying I didn't answer the question when you refused multiple times to answer the NGO question.

Why would I swap who I'm voting for in regards to Democrats Lawfare?

Democrats choices would be someone who has dementia and obviously isn't running the country as well as genocide supporter/enabler vs no choice because they made sure nobody could run against Biden.

Well then it sucks to suck and be Trump.

Some people make themselves easy targets. Trump is one of those people.

Howard Stern, in 2015, begged Trump not to run- he wasnt cut out for it. Government isnt business. And they way Trump ran his empire, he tried to bring that same "con man" acumen to the White House.

Failed and now he gets to reap what he sowed.
    When you don't think you can beat him at the ballot box, throw him in jail! - Biden 2024 election strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom