Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

Something I haven’t seen mentioned, and it just occurred to me. Perhaps it was discussed earlier and I missed it.

Michael Cohen has copies of the checks he was issued in 2017 reimbursing him
    For the Stormy Daniels payment. Some are signed by Trump and some are signed by Don Jr.

Why was Donald Trump, the president of the United States, who had placed his businesses in a revocable trust, signing checks from that company?
    I believe the checks were written before he became President, so I'm not sure that would apply. I could be wrong though.

Edit: Actually, written for "services rendered" prior to becoming Presidet.

LAST WARNING
    The former president is all out of chances to avoid prison for violating his gag order, the judge said in court Monday morning as he found Trump in contempt one more time.

“I’ll find you in criminal contempt for the tenth time,” Merchan said in a stark tone. “It appears that the $1,000 fines are not serving as a deterrent. Therefore, going forward, this court will have to consider a jail sanction. Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand the last thing I was to do is put you in jail. You are the former president of the United States, and possibly the next one as well.”

Trump keeps ignoring the judge’s order forbidding him from speaking publicly about witnesses and jurors in a menacing way, something the former president keeps doing anyway on social media. Merchan last week fined Trump $9,000 for nine separate violations of a previous gag order—a step he only took after making repeated warnings.

Do you think he will stop or he will end up in jail over this?

I don’t think he can help himself. He doesn’t have any self-control. 🤷‍♀️

If he wants to continue the "unfair/witch hunt" narrative, getting tossed in jail ( or home detention/removal of ability to post to social media as @superchuck500 mentioned on the NY case thread ) he will absolutely do it. If it stirs up his supporters and makes him look like a martyr, he all about self-promotion. Consequences be damned.

*Opens FanDuel acct to check odds ;)

Sorry, I tried to merge this thread and it stuck the posts back in mid-April for some reason.

Newest Update :

LAST WARNING

The former president is all out of chances to avoid prison for violating his gag order, the judge said in court Monday morning as he found Trump in contempt one more time.

“I’ll find you in criminal contempt for the tenth time,” Merchan said in a stark tone. “It appears that the $1,000 fines are not serving as a deterrent. Therefore, going forward, this court will have to consider a jail sanction. Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand the last thing I was to do is put you in jail. You are the former president of the United States, and possibly the next one as well.”

Trump keeps ignoring the judge’s order forbidding him from speaking publicly about witnesses and jurors in a menacing way, something the former president keeps doing anyway on social media. Merchan last week fined Trump $9,000 for nine separate violations of a previous gag order—a step he only took after making repeated warnings.

Something I haven’t seen mentioned, and it just occurred to me. Perhaps it was discussed earlier and I missed it.

For the Stormy Daniels payment. Some are signed by Trump and some are signed by Don Jr.

Why was Donald Trump, the president of the United States, who had placed his businesses in a revocable trust, signing checks from that company?
    This occurred to me also today. There was a big dog and pony show about him turning over control of the business. Just another lie like the tens of thousands of other lies he has told.

I believe the checks were written before he became President, so I'm not sure that would apply. I could be wrong though.

Edit: Actually, written for "services rendered" prior to becoming Presidet.
    That shouldn’t matter when the services were rendered. Once you turn over control the kids should have been the ones taking over.

That whole trust thing was pretty flimsy anyway.

Newest Update :

LAST WARNING

I imagine that Judge Merchan has to be worried about his future health if he jails Trump. It is sad to think that that could be the case.

Okay, if this is true, and Trump attends a campaign event instead of Barton’s graduation, would he be in trouble with the judge?

Uh, ok, and?

$12,000 is his "smoking gun"

LOLOL. in 2018 - 6 years ago. $12,000. Not $120,000. Not $1,200,000....$12,000.

That article goes on to talk about how he received the payments on Jan 31 2018. Then" a few months later" the then DA Underwood files lawsuit against Trump Foundation . That was June 2018.

"In June 2018, just a few months after receiving the payments, then-New York District Attorney Barbara Underwood filed a lawsuit against the Trump Foundation claiming the then-president used charitable assets to pay legal obligations. Colangelo was executive deputy attorney general at the time."

LOL " Just a few months after receiving payments..."

it was 6. not 2. not 3. SIX.

When you pay attention to the verbiage used, you see the angle in which the article wants to portray.

This article was conceived and written in a way just for folks like @SaintForLife.

$12,000 is his "smoking gun"

LOLOL. in 2018 - 6 years ago. $12,000. Not $120,000. Not $1,200,000....$12,000.

That article goes on to talk about how he received the payments on Jan 31 2018. Then" a few months later" the then DA Underwood files lawsuit against Trump Foundation . That was June 2018.

"In June 2018, just a few months after receiving the payments, then-New York District Attorney Barbara Underwood filed a lawsuit against the Trump Foundation claiming the then-president used charitable assets to pay legal obligations. Colangelo was executive deputy attorney general at the time."

LOL " Just a few months after receiving payments..."

it was 6. not 2. not 3. SIX.

When you pay attention to the verbiage used, you see the angle in which the article wants to portray.

This article was conceived and written in a way just for folks like @SaintForLife.

If he was paid at the end of January 2018, the work almost certainly occurred in the second half of 2017.

For whatever that’s worth - I’m not really sure what they’re insinuating. He’s trial attorney serving on a prosecution team. He’s not the judge. He’s not even the DA. He has a history of investigating and prosecuting cases against Trump, it’s not news that he thinks Trump is a criminal.

If he was paid at the end of January 2018, the work almost certainly occurred in the second half of 2017.

For whatever that’s worth - I’m not really sure what they’re insinuating. He’s trial attorney serving on a prosecution team. He’s not the judge. He’s not even the DA. He has a history of investigating and prosecuting cases against Trump, it’s not news that he thinks Trump is a criminal.

they are attempting to connect $12,000 payment by DNC = Underwood filing charges against Trump Foundation ( while Colangalo was deputy DA ) = Colangalo is bought and paid for by Democrats.

Its absolutely crazy to think this $12,000 payment in any way is somehow related to the current proceedings, but for some, its just more proof that this is all orchestrated by Biden/Dems etc. It HAS to be. They know Trump is a criminal, but he is THEIR criminal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom