/* */

SHOULD Biden run for a 2nd term? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Biden has lost support from many people who voted for him in the past.
    He is getting up there in age.
    Here are a couple of sites I'd like to share...
    WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK?
    IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BEST SERVED BY HAVING PRESIDENT BIDEN RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM OR WOULD A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE BE BETTER? :unsure:

Biden's mental state didn't just occur right before the debate. I'm sure it wasn't a secret to CNN, MSNBC, etc. Even if Biden was literally Weekend at Bernie's level consciousness, his administration is VASTLY superior to anything Trump would ever assemble. Everyone knows this, but they focus on Biden and not on batshit crazy Trump because he threatened their money(the only thing the super wealthy care about).

Man, this needed to happen a couple of months ago.. "mini primary" would be so good for the Democrats imo but it doesn't really seem feasible at this point.

Man, this needed to happen a couple of months ago.. "mini primary" would be so good for the Democrats imo but it doesn't really seem feasible at this point.
    A couple months ago the moneyed interests, with the media they own would have been able to push both Biden and Harris aside.

I'd like to thank Biden for showing Americans how our government is supposed to function. He rallied international support and was able to compromise with Republicans to get much of his agenda passed. I sincerely hope Harris or whomever is the nominee keeps many of those in his cabinet.

Interesting.

Whoever the tweeter is, is irrelevant.

That being said the only idiocy exists on the right. Politicians and candidates exclaimed what a danger Trump was then lined up to kiss his azz and praise him like the Second Coming. Trump insulted them and they said “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”. Trump embarrassed the country on the world stage and they lapped it up. Trump cozied up to Putin, Kim Jung-Un, Erdogan and Orban and they acted like he was a statesman. Trump praised Xi and cost taxpayers 20+ billion dollars which were paid to farmers because they couldn’t sell products to China. That is also not to mention the price increases to people here for any products under the tariffs.

But keep telling yourself that Democrats are the problem.
    He also indirectly killed hundreds of thousands of Americans by undermining the COVID vaccine’s effectiveness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom