SHOULD Biden run for a 2nd term? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Biden has lost support from many people who voted for him in the past.
    He is getting up there in age.
    Here are a couple of sites I'd like to share...
    WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK?
    IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BEST SERVED BY HAVING PRESIDENT BIDEN RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM OR WOULD A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE BE BETTER? :unsure:

You know what the people want.

You said if Biden wasn’t on the ticket, you wouldn’t vote for Trump. You were all in on Nikki Haley, and now her PAC is supporting Harris.

Are you going back to third party, voting for Harris, or sticking with Trump?
    @DaveXA

As you can see from his post below, he is not asking for my opinion about a link.
    He is going back to his old ways of taking the focus off Biden Harris and Trump and instead putting the focus on me.
    Oh, come on. You’re the one who talked about who you were going to vote for. You said you wouldn’t vote for Trump for a long time, and then changed your mind.

It’s an honest question, if you don’t want to answer then just say so, but don’t try to act like it’s an imposition to even ask you the question, you’re the one who brought it up to begin with.

@brandon I don't care about a Super Pac @DaveXA
    .........and it is my plan to revert to my previous pledge to NOT vote for President at all.
    I'll vote for races in the Senate, the House of Reps and whatever else is on my local ballot but I'll NOT vote for any Presidential candidate. That's my "move"...which is of course what I've always said. It's nothing new. Therefore it's a "stay" and not a "move".
    Let's now return the thread's focus appropriately back to the famous politicians and away from me.
    @MT15 @LA - L.A.
    @SFIDC3

Last edited:
    Oh, come on. You’re the one who talked about who you were going to vote for. You said you wouldn’t vote for Trump for a long time, and then changed your mind.

It’s an honest question, if you don’t want to answer then just say so, but don’t try to act like it’s an imposition to even ask you the question, you’re the one who brought it up to begin with.
    See above. You just needed to wait 5 minutes so I could compose my post.

Last edited:
    .........and it is my plan to revert to my previous pledge to NOT vote for President at all.
    I'll vote for races in the Senate, the House of Reps and whatever else is on my local ballot but I'll NOT vote for any Presidential candidate. That's my "move"...which is of course what I've always said. It's nothing new. Therefore it's a "stay" and not a "move".
    Let's now return the thread's focus appropriately back to the famous politicians and away from me.
    @MT15 @LA - L.A.
    Pretty sure you said you were voting for Trump over Biden after the debate. That's the "move" being referred to.

And if you're sincere in not voting for President, then I respect that.

Pretty sure you said you were voting for Trump over Biden after the debate. That's the "move" being referred to.

And if you're sincere in not voting for President, then I respect that.
    Well hopefully I posted this morning in a clear way. No wiggle room. I am NOT casting a vote for President...only down ballot stuff.

@MT15 @LA - L.A.
    @SFIDC3
    @SteveSBrickNJ

So you're only on the down low.
    I've known Steve since he arrived. What he's doing is denying the Criminal his vote, while not giving his vote to the opposition as he would see it.

From my point of view that is as far as I would be willing to go if the table were turned around 180 degrees.

So I praise Steve for being as good a man as I am, because he is as good as me.

At the main board Steves threads are musical, Not political. Fun.

I've known Steve since he arrived. What he's doing is denying the Criminal his vote, while not giving his vote to the opposition as he would see it.

From my point of view that is as far as I would be willing to go if the table were turned around 180 degrees.

Thank you sir.

And you were going to vote for a corpse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom