SHOULD Biden run for a 2nd term? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Biden has lost support from many people who voted for him in the past.
    He is getting up there in age.
    Here are a couple of sites I'd like to share...
    WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK?
    IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BEST SERVED BY HAVING PRESIDENT BIDEN RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM OR WOULD A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE BE BETTER? :unsure:

Instead of being snarky, you can say you've already made your position clear and feel like it's getting repetitive. People might ask for more or for justification or whatever. Not everyone reads every thread. And also, shockingly enough, people like me and maybe you? can change our minds. I know I have over the years. That's part of growing and learning from our discussions.
    I will not change my mind.

They should stop. I think it is inconsiderate to demand an answer on a topic I have already addressed numerous times.
    I guarantee people will be asking again when the nominations roll around. Maybe even sooner. It comes with the territory on a political discussion board. Can take it in stride or ignore it. It's a choice you can make.

I guarantee people will be asking again when the nominations roll around. Maybe even sooner. It comes with the territory on a political discussion board. Can take it in stride or ignore it. It's a choice you can make.
    I could name 10 regulars on these forums I post on who are not asked even a tiny fraction of the amount of questions that are tossed my way. I will certainly have to ignore questions that have been asked numerous times...yet then people will say I am "running away"...or I am "afraid"....when in reality I am simply weary of repeating myself.

IF I am correct...which very few posters on here would agree with.
    Yet hypothetically IF I was correct that Biden would not be clear thinking if aroused from sleep at 3am.....and hey! ...Is he even clear thinking at 3 in the afternoon?
    Anyway, we live in a nuclear world.
    China's navy is now bigger than ours.
    China and Russia are getting chummy.
    It's not something to take lightly.
    So even though the list of negatives about Trump are numerous and the list of negatives about Biden was shorter....the length of the list is not the important thing in my opinion.
    Biden is the one responsible for launching nuclear missiles if God forbid that was needful.
    Biden is in charge of responding is we have a modern version of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
    Biden holds a lot of lives in his hands. Glassy eyed teleprompter reading Biden does NOT instill confidence in my mind.
    This is why I feel Biden is unacceptable as well as Trump is unacceptable.
    Give me H. Jeffries or J Manchin over either of the two men you have asked me to reflect on.
    The problem with this is the assumption that Trump would be any better at decision-making in regards to a nuclear situation with Russia or China.

I don’t think we have any evidence to support that assumption.

I could name 10 regulars on these forums I post on who are not asked even a tiny fraction of the amount of questions that are tossed my way. I will certainly have to ignore questions that have been asked numerous times...yet then people will say I am "running away"...or I am "afraid"....when in reality I am simply weary of repeating myself.
    I think maybe the reason you catch more questions on these forums is two-fold.

One, your positions on Trump are patently illogical and two, you actually have an air of reasonableness about you that suggests you might be convinced to alter your position if presented with new, more convincing evidence.

I would take it as a compliment that so many in the board believe you capable of critical thought.

On the other hand, if you just continue to stamp your foot and refuse to listen to people on a discussion board on a topic you posted for discussion, you will unfortunately give others the perception that you are not, in fact, capable of critical thought.

It’s ok to disagree, even when presented with overwhelming evidence. But refusing to participate in the discussion at all misses the point of the discussion board.

The problem with this is the assumption that Trump would be any better at decision-making in regards to a nuclear situation with Russia or China.

I don’t think we have any evidence to support that assumption.
    This is in the middle of Biden's trip to the G20 in India and then to Vietnam with the purpose of building a coalition against China's aggression. And a few weeks ago, standing next to leaders from S. Korea and Japan, Biden and the leaders proclaim unity against China. Remember these two nations are still bitter about Japan's atrocity in WWII.

But yeah, let's question Biden's leadership.

You intentionally duck questions like this all the time. Or block people.

Some people don't like it when people push reality in their faces. Even when faced with factual information, they either stubbornly dig their heels in even more, would rather deflect, and/or metaphorically bury their head in the sand and ignore

Just feels like a weird way to cut off a conversation.

This person has a long pattern/history of this, which is why I don't even bother anymore

I think maybe the reason you catch more questions on these forums is two-fold.

One, your positions on Trump are patently illogical and two, you actually have an air of reasonableness about you that suggests you might be convinced to alter your position if presented with new, more convincing evidence.

I would take it as a compliment that so many in the board believe you capable of critical thought.

On the other hand, if you just continue to stamp your foot and refuse to listen to people on a discussion board on a topic you posted for discussion, you will unfortunately give others the perception that you are not, in fact, capable of critical thought.

It’s ok to disagree, even when presented with overwhelming evidence. But refusing to participate in the discussion at all misses the point of the discussion board.
    I am willing to "listen to people".
    I totally deny that I am unwilling to "listen".
    I don't like it when people say "You are not answering my question".
    You are "running"
    I....don't....appreciate....those statements
    ........because 9 times out of 10 they are asking me something I addressed numerous times.

I am willing to "listen to people".
    I totally deny that I am unwilling to "listen".
    I don't like it when people say "You are not answering my question".
    You are "running"
    I....don't....appreciate....those statements
    ........because 9 times out of 10 they are asking me something I addressed numerous times.

You blocked me when I presented facts in the middle of a discussion. lmao

Sincere question, do you see yourself as doing your god's work and spreading their word through your posts here? It seems like you do.
    This is a rare exception of a question that I really appreciated. A first time unique question that I was asked last night. I gave an answer....a well thought out candid and directly on point answer.....but it was NOT acknowledged with words or with a thumbs up. O well. It was a good question though 😉

No and Yes.
    No...meaning....
    I am not here to spread God's word.
    I am here because I enjoy presidential politics.
    Ever since 9th grade I've been so attentive to presidential politics. It's really interesting and I enjoy it.
    Yes...meaning...
    I am not here to spread God's word BUT I am keenly aware that people are "watching me" and what I say and do reflects on my Lord. If I am asked a question I answer that question as honestly as possible. There are times that in order to answer the question as honestly as possible, I end up mentioning things related to my Christian faith.
    Thank you for giving me a chance to explain that.
    Here it is. No one quoted this. No one gave an emoji. Just sayin

This is a rare exception of a question that I really appreciated. A first time unique question that I was asked last night. I gave an answer....a well thought out candid and directly on point answer.....but it was NOT acknowledged with words or with a thumbs up. O well. It was a good question though 😉
    I don’t think it’s really a reasonable expectation that everyone on the forum keep up with every question you’ve ever answered. You’re gonna get some repeats. Ignore them if you want.

In keeping with your desire to only answer novel questions, would you mind explaining why you think Trump would provide a better response than Biden to a 3am situation with China or Russia?

I don’t think it’s really a reasonable expectation that everyone on the forum keep up with every question you’ve ever answered. You’re gonna get some repeats. Ignore them if you want.

In keeping with your desire to only answer novel questions, would you mind explaining why you think Trump would provide a better response than Biden to a 3am situation with China or Russia?
    Yes but you will not like my answer.
    You already know what I am going to say and I feel you are possibly asking me so that my response is out there in public...out there for all to condemn me. LOL....you'd like that...true?
    So how about this.....Would you be willing to quote my post and take your guess what I would say? I'm gonna take a shower. Afterwards I'll come back here to see if you were willing to accept my hopefully fun challenge.

Yes but you will not like my answer.
    You already know what I am going to say and I feel you are possibly asking me so that my response is out there in public...out there for all to condemn me. LOL....you'd like that...true?
    So how about this.....Would you be willing to quote my post and take your guess what I would say? I'm gonna take a shower. Afterwards I'll come back here to see if you were willing to accept my hopefully fun challenge.

Instead of this petty bullshirt, you could have just answered the damn question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom