SHOULD Biden run for a 2nd term? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Biden has lost support from many people who voted for him in the past.
    He is getting up there in age.
    Here are a couple of sites I'd like to share...
    WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK?
    IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BEST SERVED BY HAVING PRESIDENT BIDEN RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM OR WOULD A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE BE BETTER? :unsure:

Yes but you will not like my answer.
    You already know what I am going to say and I feel you are possibly asking me so that my response is out there in public...out there for all to condemn me. LOL....you'd like that...true?
    So how about this.....Would you be willing to quote my post and take your guess what I would say? I'm gonna take a shower. Afterwards I'll come back here to see if you were willing to accept my hopefully fun challenge.
    I'm back but there is no response from you.
    I have had time since my previous post to prepare my answer.
    Yet actually I do not think it would be in my best interest to present my response to your question.
    I thank you for your question but I respectfully decline to answer.
    Possibly try asking AI?
    Ask AI : "Hey AI....why would a person ....or.....why would a PORTION of the country's citizens have more faith in President Trump to respond to a crisis at 3am as compared to current President Joe Biden"? ...."Seriously AI.....WHY????" :unsure:
    You could try that....but I'm not going to answer. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Yet actually I do not think it would be in my best interest to present my response to your question.
    Possibly try asking AI?
    Ask AI : "Hey AI....why would a person ....or.....why would a PORTION of the country's citizens have more faith in President Trump to respond to a crisis at 3am as compared to current President Joe Biden"? ...."Seriously AI.....WHY????" :unsure:

Troll. Begone.

Possibly try asking AI?
    Wait - you actually think that? You actually think Trump would respond to any situation better than Biden would? That’s completely ridiculous. Just totally not based in reality. Come on, you’re better than this, or so I thought. Jeesh.

You already know what I am going to say and I feel you are possibly asking me so that my response is out there in public...out there for all to condemn me. LOL....you'd like that...true?
    So how about this.....Would you be willing to quote my post and take your guess what I would say? I'm gonna take a shower. Afterwards I'll come back here to see if you were willing to accept my hopefully fun challenge.
    Sorry I am a bit late to give my guess.

My guess is you believe Biden to be so mentally disabled that even an insurrectionist who cares nothing about democracy and who was suspected of actually colluding with Russia would, in fact, be a better choice if Russia attacked at 3am.

Is my guess correct?

Possibly try asking AI?
    I have no idea who you're talking to considering you're quoting yourself.

Anyway, since it's a question you apparently aren't gonna answer we'll just have to live with you refusing to say Biden is a better option or even saying Trump would be a worse option. It's really simple, if you think Biden wants the country to burn, you're delusional. We all already know Trump does.

Like I just said, you gotta believe people when they show you who they truly are and what they are really doing.

Sorry I am a bit late to give my guess.

My guess is you believe Biden to be so mentally disabled that even an insurrectionist who cares nothing about democracy and who was suspected of actually colluding with Russia would, in fact, be a better choice if Russia attacked at 3am.

Is my guess correct?
    The fact that anyone believes the president is gonna make that call at 3am on his own accord without 26 people assessing the situation is not a smart person. Even if someone thinks Biden is 'mentally disabled" to make that call at 3 am by himself is probablay mentally disabled themselves, because no president is gonna make that call in a split second. The same people who say this about Biden was perfectly Ok with Reagan being in the same mental capacity when he was president. But i am sure thosw will say "thats different"...

This person has a long pattern/history of this, which is why I don't even bother anymore

Yup, his act is really old and very familiar. When he can't talk his way out of his illogical positions he reverts to either......a) the magic that is being a great Christian (or some such other nonsense) or b) plays the victim......

Not worth the trouble engaging him IMO....

many businesses are short staffed right now, and some of the staff that is there isn't the best

To me this is like a business owner having to hire one of two people

The owner is pretty sure there's a good chance one may go crazy and shoot the place up, or wreck the company morale and atmosphere leading to people quitting and destroying the attitude of the people who stay, may get involved with some sort of scandal that will result at best a lot of people getting fired or going to jail and maybe the company ends up shutting down

The other option?

won't be the best employee. Will try his/her best but will make a few mistakes, maybe a couple big mistakes. But there's zero doubt the company will survive

many businesses are short staffed right now, and some of the staff that is there isn't the best

To me this is like a business owner having to hire one of two people

The owner is pretty sure there's a good chance one may go crazy and shoot the place up, or wreck the company morale and atmosphere leading to people quitting and destroying the attitude of the people who stay, may get involved with some sort of scandal that will result at best a lot of people getting fired or going to jail and maybe the company ends up shutting down

The other option?

won't be the best employee. Will try his/her best but will make a few mistakes, maybe a couple big mistakes. But there's zero doubt the company will survive
    Et tu? Biden has passed 3 major legislative bills with the slimmest of margins in Congress and a hostile scotus. He has managed Ukraine well; localized the conflict; neutered and isolated Russia to the point that China seemingly backed off. He is building a coalition against China. And while the market may be the reason why firms are moving from China, that chips bill has some effect.

This isn't a replacement worker. He is skilled. Perception isn't so because he lacks the pizzazz of an Obama.

Et tu? Biden has passed 3 major legislative bills with the slimmest of margins in Congress and a hostile scotus. He has managed Ukraine well; localized the conflict; neutered and isolated Russia to the point that China seemingly backed off. He is building a coalition against China. And while the market may be the reason why firms are moving from China, that chips bill has some effect.

This isn't a replacement worker. He is skilled. Perception isn't so because he lacks the pizzazz of an Obama.

Not me. I've been pleasantly surprised with Biden's term

I meant from the point of view of someone trying to paint them both as "bad choices"

My point was even if that were true there is a difference between bad presidents/employees

Should have made that more clear

Last edited:
    Yup, his act is really old and very familiar. When he can't talk his way out of his illogical positions he reverts to either......a) the magic that is being a great Christian (or some such other nonsense) or b) plays the victim......

Not worth the trouble engaging him IMO....
    Wise advice here.
    Don't ask me questions.
    I am only here to share articles for people to enjoy.
    I am NOT a person of importance.
    It is NOT important to understand me. It is NOT worth your time to understand me.
    I have never understood people's fascination with me.
    I am not worthy of all the attention I receive. I'm a good 5th grade band director but my only celebrity is in the schools I teach in.
    My views on politics don't even influence my wife :ROFLMAO:
    She's still planning on voting for Trump! :cry:
    I am not interested in attention ....I am not seeking any attention here. In fact I plead with you to ignore me. Just (if you wish) read my occasional articles I post... or not....yet I remind you that I post them to be a good OP host....that's my motivation.
    The articles I post may or may not align with my views.
    Yet WHO CARES if I am posting them to be of interest to liberals...or I am posting them to give you insight into what Republicans are thinking or doing? Who cares what I think!?
    If you think they are worthy of your time....read them and enjoy them.
    If not....ignore them.
    Yet please DO ignore me.
    The focus should be on the subject matter.
    What Steve thinks is irrelevant and not worthy of your time.

Last edited:
    Wise advice here.
    Don't ask me questions.
    I am only here to share articles for people to enjoy.
    I am NOT a person of importance.
    It is NOT important to understand me. It is NOT worth your time to understand me.
    I have never understood people's fascination with me.
    I am not worthy of all the attention I receive. I'm a good 5th grade band director but my only celebrity is in the schools I teach in.
    My views on politics don't even influence my wife :ROFLMAO:
    She's still planning on voting for Trump! :cry:
    I am not interested in attention ....I am not seeking any attention here. In fact I plead with you to ignore me. Just (if you wish) read my occasional articles I post... or not....yet I remind you that I post them to be a good OP host....that's my motivation.
    The articles I post may or may not align with my views.
    Yet WHO CARES if I am posting them to be of interest to liberals...or I am posting them to give you insight into what Republicans are thinking or doing? Who cares what I think!?
    If you think they are worthy of your time....read them and enjoy them.
    If not....ignore them.
    Yet please DO ignore me.
    The focus should be on the subject matter.
    What Steve thinks is irrelevant and not worthy of your time.
    Do you think it is reasonable for you to expect to be able to post anything you want on this forum at any given time, but no one is allowed to respond to you if they disagree?

Why do you believe you should have the right to post and never be questioned?

Why do you believe you have the right to limit the free speech of others in this way?

Does this reflect on any authoritarian tendencies you may have? You literally demanded not to be questioned.

“If you don’t like it, just ignore it” is a terrible way to run a band classroom, by the way. I should know - I was a band director for 14 years.

Do you think it is reasonable for you to expect to be able to post anything you want on this forum at any given time, but no one is allowed to respond to you if they disagree?

Why do you believe you should have the right to post and never be questioned?

Why do you believe you have the right to limit the free speech of others in this way?

Does this reflect on any authoritarian tendencies you may have? You literally demanded not to be questioned.

“If you don’t like it, just ignore it” is a terrible way to run a band classroom, by the way. I should know - I was a band director for 14 years.
    I am really busy so I just read and will respond to your opening words.
    Yes I think it is reasonable.
    Yet I have ZERO power or authority here. People are OF COURSE free to quote me and I am free to ignore them.
    Another poster up the thread gave excellent advice and I agree with that poster.
    Now I am not be snarky here....I truly have so much scheduling to do for my band students. I need to focus on what is best for the children.
    Kindly excuse me.
    ............and everybody........BRANDON is one of the main reasons my name is forefront in the forums. I don't have a desire to preach on here. Yet he relentlessly asks me question after question.
    IF this person continues to distract everyone from the issues and Brandon continually puts the focus on me, I will just block him....put him on "ignore".
    Anyway....people are free to do whatever.
    I am suggesting that I am not important and I am not worthy to be drawn into debates,
    So....now....back to work focusing on my students ;)

I am really busy so I just read and will respond to your opening words.
    Yes I think it is reasonable.
    Yet I have ZERO power or authority here. People are OF COURSE free to quote me and I am free to ignore them.
    Another poster up the thread gave excellent advice and I agree with that poster.
    Now I am not be snarky here....I truly have so much scheduling to do for my band students. I need to focus on what is best for the children.
    Kindly excuse me.
    ............and everybody........BRANDON is one of the main reasons my name is forefront in the forums. I don't have a desire to preach on here. Yet he relentlessly asks me question after question.
    IF this person continues to distract everyone from the issues and Brandon continually puts the focus on me, I will just block him....put him on "ignore".
    Anyway....people are free to do whatever.
    I am suggesting that I am not important and I am not worthy to be drawn into debates,
    So....now....back to work focusing on my students ;)
    Until this thread, I've never seen anyone take your approach towards a discussion board. Life ain't a one way street. You know that as well as anyone else here.

Like I said. Strange take, but you do you I guess.

Until this thread, I've never seen anyone take your approach towards a discussion board. Life ain't a one way street. You know that as well as anyone else here.

Like I said. Strange take, but you do you I guess.
    Thank you. Others are silently glad and some were openly glad. Did you notice that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom