/* */

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley (Merged) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Thought I would start a dedicated topic about her.
    If anyone comes across info pertaining to her, feel free to post it here

Last edited:
    He shouldn’t be. He’s a disgrace.
    He doesn't do it all the time, but I like when Paul challenges the establishment. Of course you would consider that a disgrace. You like everything about the establishment.

Sorry I just have to laugh at people who take the dictator for a day quip seriously. If he's a dictator for a day what happens on day 2?

You mean like what Biden is currently doing to Trump? Did you even consider that before you typed that?

Assassination attempts? 😆 You sound just as looney as the media.

Reminds me of people laughing at the wild hysteria of saying Trump wouldn’t concede the election and would try to stay in office

Sorry I just have to laugh at people who take the dictator for a day quip seriously. If he's a dictator for a day what happens on day 2?
    When's the last time a Presidential candidate said anything remotely like that? And what makes you think it wasn't a serious statement? He was talking the same way he always does. :shrug:

Who knows what happens on day 2? Hopefully we'll never have to find out.
    You mean like what Biden is currently doing to Trump? Did you even consider that before you typed that?
    As another poster asked, what exactly is Biden doing to Trump? He's not involved in the myriad court cases Trump is dealing with and he hasn't issued any directives or executive orders relating to Trump. Be specific.

I don't know that it would happen. Just saying I wouldn't put it past him to do what Poots does to his political opponents.

When's the last time a Presidential candidate said anything remotely like that? And what makes you think it wasn't a serious statement? He was talking the same way he always does. :shrug:

Who knows what happens on day 2? Hopefully we'll never have to find out.

As another poster asked, what exactly is Biden doing to Trump? He's not involved in the myriad court cases Trump is dealing with and he hasn't issued any directives or executive orders relating to Trump. Be specific.

I don't know that it would happen. Just saying I wouldn't put it past him to do what Poots does to his political opponents.
    It's hard to tell who is more obsessed with Putin between you and MT15. He's living rent free inside your brains.

And? One was clearly joking, the other, not so much.

Lol, really?
    It's hard to tell who is more obsessed with Putin between you and MT15. He's living rent free inside your brains.
    I'm not the one kissing his arse.

What you posted comes nowhere close to saying that Biden directed Garland to charge Trump. Quit posting liars.

Biden is doing nothing to Trump. Trump caused it all himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom