Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This could go in several threads but deserves one of its own. Apparently, the suspect got into the home and was looking for the Speaker. The police saw some of the attack and the spouse is in surgery. Social media accounts point to him being an election denier. This is pretty forked up.

Yeah I don't really have a lot to add actually to my original post.. was really just saying that we're all guilty, if you will, of 'virtue signaling' all the freakin' time regardless of our political affiliation, religious beliefs, or whatever else.

We just tend to only recognize it as such when it's done in support of something we're not particularly fond of.
    I agree 100% with you on that. I know I virtue signal and I do it a lot.
    My main problem is when in a debate, someone (not you mind you) uses a virtue signal as a data point or a point of reference.

I read that the source proved unreliable - that’s pretty specific.
    They said it didn't meet their editorial standards. They never said specifically what didn't meet their standards.

NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban reported on the Pelosi attack based on source who saw body cam footage. It was almost identical to what Miguel Almaguer said that got him suspended.

They said it didn't meet their editorial standards. They never said specifically what didn't meet their standards.

NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban reported on the Pelosi attack based on source who saw body cam footage. It was almost identical to what Miguel Almaguer said that got him suspended.

Did it not cross your reading that there is video of the man breaking into the back of the home? What is the point of doing this? Paul Pelosi had an unstable man come into his bedroom while he was sleeping looking for his wife. He was agitated and Paul was trying to keep him calm.

Your guy was probably suspended for trying to make this into a sordid conspiracy story, rather than reporting the facts.

This is a really crappy thing for you to be doing here. It should make you rethink your sources. And I am really repulsed by your doubling and tripling down on discredited manure like you are.

If you want to use empathy, sure. Do you believe that we should be empathetic towards our fellow humans?
    You will have to define empathetic. Do I think I should be empathetic to someone who is against my morals and values. No.
    Do I think it is a good goal. Sure. Do I think it can be hijacked for political ideology, absolutely, as it is right now.

You will have to define empathetic. Do I think I should be empathetic to someone who is against my morals and values. No.
    Do I think it is a good goal. Sure. Do I think it can be hijacked for political ideology, absolutely, as it is right now.

That's the difference between you and me. You don't believe that people who are different from you deserve empathy. I think that's forked up. You think it's funny to mock a vicious assault. I think it's disgusting.

You think people asking you to have empathy for a man that was physically assaulted by someone that wanted to torture his wife is hijacking empathy for political ideology even though you've been told that it's a common human response to have empathy in that situation.

Did it not cross your reading that there is video of the man breaking into the back of the home? What is the point of doing this? Paul Pelosi had an unstable man come into his bedroom while he was sleeping looking for his wife. He was agitated and Paul was trying to keep him calm.

Your guy was probably suspended for trying to make this into a sordid conspiracy story, rather than reporting the facts.

This is a really crappy thing for you to be doing here. It should make you rethink your sources. And I am really repulsed by your doubling and tripling down on discredited manure like you are.
    What about the people who saw the body cam footage that contradicts the official narrative? Was the local reporter making stuff up? I can see why you and others on the left are upset that people are pointing out the inconsistencies. Those inconsistencies make it harder to link it to right wing rhetoric.

What about the people who saw the body cam footage that contradicts the official narrative? Was the local reporter making stuff up? I can see why you and others on the left are upset that people are pointing out the inconsistencies. Those inconsistencies make it harder to link it to right wing rhetoric.
    This is a disgusting post. You know it was linked to right wing rhetoric. He didn’t pick this house at random.

Do you know what makes it easier? The guy went there specifically to break Nancy Pelosi's knees. He said that. So you can take your pathetic bullshirt deflection and peddle it somewhere else.

He also said it was about the ‘stolen election’. We don’t have to try to link this attack to right wing rhetoric. He told everyone himself. It’s a disgusting act to try to say it wasn’t linked.

So you think it’s a good goal, but you don’t think you should do it?

He also said it was about the ‘stolen election’. We don’t have to try to link this attack to right wing rhetoric. He told everyone himself. It’s a disgusting act to try to say it wasn’t linked.
    He also used to live with a nudist that had a BLM & LGTB signs. Maybe he was just crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom