Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This could go in several threads but deserves one of its own. Apparently, the suspect got into the home and was looking for the Speaker. The police saw some of the attack and the spouse is in surgery. Social media accounts point to him being an election denier. This is pretty forked up.

It’s obviously a cover up.

This was all to make her look bad before her next run in ……not running anymore?

Well it’s just to stop the embarrassment of her husband being gay! Nobody puts up with teh gheyz in her district in …. San Francisco?!? what the fork kind of conspiracy is this anyway?

“My partner cheated on me with a gay man” would actually INCREASE her relatability with her constituents.

It’s like the intellectual laziness has reached the madlibs point. They can just put words together and rubes will believe it.

c'mon, we have all learned by now those idiots don't let facts get in the way..
    I'd bet Farb and SFL still believe the conspiracy and probably think it's still a cover up.. you know, ignore the facts, who's got time for those.

The video of the attack got released. It shows the guy breaking in, and hitting Paul.

SFL, and Farb time to eat that crow.

You made this thread 16 pages to long. Come, and prostrate yourself before the board, and ask forgiveness as a good Christian would.

The video of the attack got released. It shows the guy breaking in, and hitting Paul.

You made this thread 16 pages to long. Come, and prostrate yourself before the board, and ask forgiveness as a good Christian would.
    Based on what i've seen on other forums, these guys aren't eating crow.

They will think that the video confirms their theory.

Based on what i've seen on other forums, these guys aren't eating crow.

They will think that the video confirms their theory.
    Why would they eat crow after watching that obviously staged video, poorly acted, with crisis actors? I'm pretty sure the guy playing Paul Pelosi was one of the parents at Sandy Hook.

Why would they eat crow after watching that obviously staged video, poorly acted, with crisis actors? I'm pretty sure the guy playing Paul Pelosi was one of the parents at Sandy Hook.

Pheww.. glad I'm not the only one who noticed, thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

What is he holding, a glass or a beer? Either way, that is strange to be holding something else as opposed to both hands on a hammer? Yes, the dude is crazy, but it does seem a strange incident all the way around.

I am also a horrible Christian, so no, I will not be prostrating before anyone. Thanks for the offer the though.

What is he holding, a glass or a beer? Either way, that is strange to be holding something else as opposed to both hands on a hammer? Yes, the dude is crazy, but it does seem a strange incident all the way around.

I am also a horrible Christian, so no, I will not be prostrating before anyone. Thanks for the offer the though.
    What he is holding is more likely to be a clear glass empty teardrop shaped bud vase.

Here's why i think that. Someone had to open that door. The attacker wasn't as close to the door, and he had one hand on the end of the hammer handle, and the other hand on the hammer head above Pelosi's hand around the hammer handle just below the hammer head. OK, that account of three of the four hands in that house.

Pelosi's other hand, the remaining hand in the house that could have possibly opened that door is holding a glass something in it once that hand comes in view.

That glass thing in his hand was several inches long and the base was rounded and the neck was smaller in diameter than the base, and his hand was holding it with all of his fingers descending down over the top of it. An odd insecure way to hold a glass of liquid one would have if they were intending to drink it.

So how could that be and what could it be?

One likely possibility is there's a decorative table on the other side of that door off to the side of that door that had an empty teardrop shaped glass bud vase for flowers to be in if there were any flowers to be in it, otherwise it would be empty, just sitting there when Pelosi got to the door. He opened the door with his empty hand, and then grabbed that vase with that odd grip from above so as to be able swing overhand as a weapon of sorts. Why else would he grab it with that grip.

It explains the object, the grip on the object, and explains how that damned door was opened when there's little else which could explain all those factors,

There are three more factors which explains that object having been a vase. One that somewhat rounded base which would not be the shape of a glass. Two if it were a glass would his fingers have been draped over the top that close together because they would have been spaced out further to have gripped around a wider neck of a glass than it's base. Three it had to be near the door. The only thing made of glass that I see near doors to the outside like that in normal homes is a glass vases to hold flowers.

Perhaps a vase shaped something like this:

700Wx700H-1330547-0220-px.jpg

QED

Why would anyone hold a blunt object in their hand when someone breaks into their house? A mystery for the ages

The video clearly showed the guy breaking in, and hitting Pelosi.

You were wrong, and so was SFL.

Farb,

Faith becomes a cornerstone of your life the second you swap over to any pro-life thread. It's why your behavior in this thread was so abhorrent, and hypocritical.

Last edited:
    What he is holding is more likely to be a clear glass empty teardrop shaped bud vase.

Here's why i think that. Someone had to open that door. The attacker wasn't as close to the door, and he had one hand on the end of the hammer handle, and the other hand on the hammer head above Pelosi's hand around the hammer handle just below the hammer head. OK, that account of three of the four hands in that house.

Pelosi's other hand, the remaining hand in the house that could have possibly opened that door is holding a glass something in it once that hand comes in view.

That glass thing in his hand was several inches long and the base was rounded and the neck was smaller in diameter than the base, and his hand was holding it with all of his fingers descending down over the top of it. An odd insecure way to hold a glass of liquid one would have if they were intending to drink it.

So how could that be and what could it be?

One likely possibility is there's a decorative table on the other side of that door off to the side of that door that had an empty teardrop shaped glass bud vase for flowers to be in if there were any flowers to be in it, otherwise it would be empty, just sitting there when Pelosi got to the door. He opened the door with his empty hand, and then grabbed that vase with that odd grip from above so as to be able swing overhand as a weapon of sorts. Why else would he grab it with that grip.

It explains the object, the grip on the object, and explains how that damned door was opened when there's little else which could explain all those factors,

There are three more factors which explains that object having been a vase. One that somewhat rounded base which would not be the shape of a glass. Two if it were a glass would his fingers have been draped over the top that close together because they would have been spaced out further to have gripped around a wider neck of a glass than it's base. Three it had to be near the door. The only thing made of glass that I see near doors to the outside like that in normal homes is a glass vases to hold flowers.

Perhaps a vase shaped something like this:

700Wx700H-1330547-0220-px.jpg

QED
    Very possible. I like the theory. Something just seemed odd to me on the way both were standing and the glass thingy really threw me off. I will go with you theory until someone with more direct knowledge comes out and sheds some more details, if we get them.
    I did hear the 911 call last night and to me, it sounded like Pelosi was trying to indicate that help was needed without tipping off the crazy dude with a hammer that he was indeed asking for help.

Why would anyone hold a blunt object in their hand when someone breaks into their house? A mystery for the ages

The video clearly showed the guy breaking in, and hitting Pelosi.

You were wrong, and so was SFL.

Farb,

Faith becomes a cornerstone of your life the second you swap over to any pro-life thread. It's why your behavior in this thread was so abhorrent, and hypocritical.
    Abhorrent? LOL. Ok. It is a thread on a message board about politics. It will be fine, I promise, you will be fine.

Why would I apologize for questioning the narrative? There’s good reason to question any narrative coming from the Democrats especially when they try to link everything to white supremacy. Do I need to list all the lies during Russiagate that the Democrats and media amplified?

I never said it was faked, they were gay lovers or any other of the conspiracies that were circulating on the right.

Why would I apologize for questioning the narrative? There’s good reason to question any narrative coming from the Democrats especially when they try to link everything to white supremacy. Do I need to list all the lies during Russiagate that the Democrats and media amplified?

I never said it was faked, they were gay lovers or any other of the conspiracies that were circulating on the right.
    Just asking questions, huh?

Tucker, is that you?

Very possible. I like the theory. Something just seemed odd to me on the way both were standing and the glass thingy really threw me off. I will go with you theory until someone with more direct knowledge comes out and sheds some more details, if we get them.
    I did hear the 911 call last night and to me, it sounded like Pelosi was trying to indicate that help was needed without tipping off the crazy dude with a hammer that he was indeed asking for help.
    Yes, which is what most people said from the beginning. Except the Fox/right wing media universe which went with conspiracy theories about gay lovers and straight up lies about a man who was attacked in his own home with no justification for it.

It was pretty disgusting - as if Alex Jones was the person behind the scenes at Fox telling them how to do it.

That’s what Alex Jones says about Sandy Hook also. Oh, he also went farther, but when cornered he reverts to this exact argument. You should be ashamed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom