Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This could go in several threads but deserves one of its own. Apparently, the suspect got into the home and was looking for the Speaker. The police saw some of the attack and the spouse is in surgery. Social media accounts point to him being an election denier. This is pretty forked up.

I’m only surprised it took this long after all the shirt they have said about her.

And now MTG and her ilk will act surprised that it happened and will be outraged by anyone suggesting they are responsible for this.

They will act as if they were the ones assaulted in their home

I’m only surprised it took this long after all the shirt they have said about her.

And now MTG and her ilk will act surprised that it happened and will be outraged by anyone suggesting they are responsible for this.

They will act as if they were the ones assaulted in their home
    Sadly correct

Also will blame pelosi and her policies for enraging this guy so much

“If she wasn’t so awful nothing would have happened”

Might be a far left zealot:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/susp...-is-identified-former-castro-nudist-protester

"Heavy.com, a fact-finding website, highlighted a tweet from a Mission Local journalist Joe Eskenazi that stated: “My sources also name the suspect in this morning’s hammer attack on Paul Pelosi as David DePape, born 1980, of Berkeley. He would appear to be a former Castro nudist protester. Things appear set to be bizarre for a while.”

The report highlighted a 2013 article San Francisco Chronicle in which the same man appears to have been mentioned, although his name is spelled wrong in the article but is spelled correctly in the captions of the one of the photos included in the article. The article described him as a “hemp jewelry maker.”"

Idiot...

I don't remember a lot of sympathy for Paul when he was attacked by his neighbor, but I am sure it is a completely different situation, like one votes one way than the other.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/susp...-is-identified-former-castro-nudist-protester

"Heavy.com, a fact-finding website, highlighted a tweet from a Mission Local journalist Joe Eskenazi that stated: “My sources also name the suspect in this morning’s hammer attack on Paul Pelosi as David DePape, born 1980, of Berkeley. He would appear to be a former Castro nudist protester. Things appear set to be bizarre for a while.”

The report highlighted a 2013 article San Francisco Chronicle in which the same man appears to have been mentioned, although his name is spelled wrong in the article but is spelled correctly in the captions of the one of the photos included in the article. The article described him as a “hemp jewelry maker.”"
    Appears to have shifted (CNN article is cited in yours)

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

I don't remember a lot of sympathy for Paul when he was attacked by his neighbor, but I am sure it is a completely different situation, like one votes one way than the other.
    Politics aside, an able bodied man getting *punched in the face by a neighbor is a bit different than an intruder with a hammer breaking in and assaulting an 82-year-old with it, no?

Last edited:
    Politics aside, an able bodied man getting punched in the face by a neighbor is a bit different than an intruder with a hammer breaking in and assaulting an 82-year-old with it, no?
    The thing is...rand Paul got tackled because he's an arse and a terrible neighbor. It had nothing to do with politics. His neighbor was angry because he had asked Paul about some mess near his property. And the incident had to do with that dispute.

And the irony is this. Paul argues that socialized healthcare is worthless. But he traveled to Canada for a meshless procedure that wasnt available in the US for a hernia resulting from that incident.

Politics aside, an able bodied man getting punched in the face by a neighbor is a bit different than an intruder with a hammer breaking in and assaulting an 82-year-old with it, no?
    *I was actually misremembering here it wasn't a punch to the face, he got his ribs broken. So it was a worse assault than I was giving it credit for.

Last edited:
    The thing is...rand Paul got tackled because he's an arse and a terrible neighbor. It had nothing to do with politics. His neighbor was angry because he had asked Paul about some mess near his property. And the incident had to do with that dispute.

And the irony is this. Paul argues that socialized healthcare is worthless. But he traveled to Canada for a meshless procedure that wasnt available in the US for a hernia resulting from that incident.

Farb is something else.

wHaT aBoUt rAnD pAuL?

Knowing the dude got assaulted because he threw his trash in his neighbors yard.

You have failed your whataboutism check, Farb. Pass your turn, and wait for Tucker to gather further talking points.

Life tip: Don't get your news from a source that is basically an extension of Ben Shapiro's thoughts. Also, bonus points: the guy is a religious zealot.

VICE News found two online blogs under DePape’s name: “The Loving God” and “Frenly Frens.” One of them, which was updated the night before the attack and frequently over the last months, features a wide range of topics, including “pedogate, “great reset,” “voter fraud,” “da jewbs,” and “Covid.” Many of the tags referred to women, including one directly about Amber Heard—the target of many misogynistic attacks stemming from her lawsuit with Johnny Depp.

Recent headlines on “Frenly Frens” include “It’s OK to be White,” “Faking of Adolf Hitler for History,” and “Q.” The posts go on long diatribes against women, Jewish people, and Black people. One recent post referred to the Holocaust as a “hoax.” The writings also touch on popular far-right culture war topics, like “drag queen story hours,” “cultural marxism,” and child “grooming.”

VICE News took numerous steps to verify that the blogs belonged to DePape. Public records indicate that there’s only one person named David DePape in the state of California. An SFgate article from 2013 about a Bay Area woman named Gypsy Taub, who was planning a naked wedding, identified “David Depape” as the best man and a “hemp jewelry maker.” The article also reported the two lived together.
    In 2007, a blog under the name David Depape posted several articles on a crafting site about making hemp jewelry. One post links to The Loving God, a WordPress blog that remains active. Earlier posts contain religious and New Age themes.
    Posts from this year, however, have a drastically different tone, touching on QAnon, Pizzagate, and other far-right conspiracies. The final post on the blog didn’t promise violence but was a link to a YouTube video about “Why Colleges are becoming Cults.”

At a house where DePape reportedly previously lived in Berkeley, California, a young man who answered the door said David was no longer a resident but he “apparently got arrested for attacking somebody famous yesterday.” The man did not give a name and declined to give any further comment. DePape’s writings online reference "five little dogs” that could be seen running around the property, which had a rainbow-striped flag with a marijuana leaf on it hanging from a tree in the front yard. It’s unclear when DePape last lived at that house.
    At around 1 p.m. local time, a team of four plainclothes FBI agents arrived and attempted to interview the two young men living there. At first, one of the men said, “I don’t know David, I don’t know anything,” before stepping out of earshot.

Predictably I'm seeing MAGA-tards troll Twitter saying 'lol the dude has a BLM and rainbow flag in front of his house' not realizing that is no longer his address as the VICE article appears to confirm.

now with all these old blogs and such are coming out from this guy, Farb probably will either ignore it now, or stick to his guns that it was "a leftists" that done it..
    which will he do? only time will tell..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom