/* */

General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

If i am head of the Democratic party, i am recruiting Kennedy asap. They are too busy with their woke sheet that they probably have already kicked the idea under the dirt. Seriously though. It’s a wildcard but I think only chance they have.

Kennedy is a confirmed Trump patsy. The gig is up on that. Shovel that sheet elsewhere.

Kennedy is a confirmed Trump patsy. The gig is up on that. Shovel that sheet elsewhere.
    How so? Because he was against the vaccines? Trump was for the vaccines at one point. I want to be educated but just off of public “feels” it seems many are warming up to him. Polls have showed that many are leaning independent.

How so? Because he was against the vaccines? Trump was for the vaccines at one point. I want to be educated but just off of public “feels” it seems many are warming up to him. Polls have showed that many are leaning independent.

“I would love you to do something,” Trump can be heard saying in the clip. “And I think it’ll be so good for you and so big for you. And we’re going to win.”

Mr Kennedy then says: “Yeah.”

In fact, my BIL and I had a discussion about this... I asked him, outside of politics talk (which we don't do very much at all - and I expect most middle class moderates avoid them)... how many times have we talked about abortion, divorce, access to contraception, etc. for any reason with any of our loved ones or friends... or had that issue directly impact our lives or their lives...? The answer was zero...
    BIL? As your Brother In Law? Come on, man. LOL

If i am head of the Democratic party, i am recruiting Kennedy asap. They are too busy with their woke sheet that they probably have already kicked the idea under the dirt. Seriously though. It’s a wildcard but I think only chance they have.

Conspiracy theory guy? No thanks.

And he’s unhinged. Don’t listen to me, listen to those who worked for and with him. 40 out of his 44 Cabinet appointees will not vote for him because they realize he is unfit for office.

You are more than Trumpish, you're MAGA. To the ignore list you go.
    Um, I have known Sam from other boards. He is not a Trumphumper or MAGA by any stretch of the imagination.

RFK, Jr.???

Sure, as soon as he comes back to reality which will be never.

And he’s unhinged. Don’t listen to me, listen to those who worked for and with him. 40 out of his 44 Cabinet appointees will not vote for him because they realize he is unfit for office.

he is not nuts.

He is cunning and calculated. Aloof in his delivery at times ( that he is able to parlay into "im just a regular guy" ) but he and those around him know exactly what they are doing and their target audience.

I don’t think the party can switch gears fast enough to squeak out the win.

he is not nuts.

He is cunning and calculated. Aloof in his delivery at times ( that he is able to parlay into "im just a regular guy" ) but he and those around him know exactly what they are doing and their target audience.
    Not psychotic, but he is certainly a sociopath with several personality disorders. But I agree about those around him wholeheartedly. He has attracted a complete array of horribleness. Not that his first term was rosy - it was awful in deadly ways. But he largely deferred to those around him who were normal and understood public service, even if he is incapable of understanding it.

But he has attracted the attention of some truly malevolent people now. And he won’t care what they do as long as he stays out of jail.

Last edited:
    Speaking for women who are pissed off about Roe, the push to outlaw IVF, the push to end no-fault divorce, the push to outlaw some forms of contraception, they won’t stay home. They will vote no matter who the nominee is. I would like to think men would be the same after seeing the GOP plan for women. It would be nice to think they realize what it means for women.

This man will, it doesn't change a thing for me, I'm voting for whomever is running against Trump....

I think a new dem candidate can beat Trump because there is that many people that will vote AGAINST Trump.
    Who would be the new dem candidate and how do they get to the top of the ticket and build a national campaign in 100 days or less? I'm not opposed to the scenario, it just feels like an underpants gnome kind of strategy where no one has a clue what phase 2 is.

Phase 1 - Biden Steps Aside
    Phase 2 - ?
    Phase 3 - Win Election

1721316499545.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom