/* */

General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

Agreed 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯.

All the talk is about Biden and his mental acumen. This is exactly what Trump needs to win. Every media outlet needs to be shouting from the rooftops about Trump's lies in the debate and the abject and utter failure of his first term.
    CNN has started a shift on Wednesday of nailing Trump to Trump's Project 2025. That's an encouraging and good start.

So, why isn’t this all over the news? As I understand it, the stated purpose of the meeting is to try to get some sort of peace proposal about Ukraine. Orban just met with Putin and went to Mar-A-Lago today.

more like money or bribes changed hands.

This seems to me to be a man who desperately wants Biden to step aside.

This seems to me to be a man who desperately wants Biden to step aside.

Sometimes I can see what the person is tweeting about and sometimes I can't. It's weird.

This one of those times I can't see. Sounds like Trump said or did something that gave himself away.

Sometimes I can see what the person is tweeting about and sometimes I can't. It's weird.

This one of those times I can't see. Sounds like Trump said or did something that gave himself away.

Screencap of the tweet.

IMG_0004.jpeg

They are really going to try this again 🤣 🤣 🤣

Of course Russia will try again, but it should be harder this time. It’s not funny, though I know you laugh because you don’t believe the Mueller report nor the indictments proved they previously tried. I know you think it was a lie since Trump convinced his cult that it was a lie. If there was evidence that it was a lie, perhaps it could’ve been revealed in a court, where truth usually matters.

I don’t believe they have ever stopped interfering with us. The DOJ just took out nearly 1000 Russian fake accounts from Twitter just the other day. Most of them pretending to be American citizens, and spouting Russian propaganda about their Ukraine invasion.

Oh, this is a good move from a Trump surrogate. This will work out well for them.

I don’t believe they have ever stopped interfering with us. The DOJ just took out nearly 1000 Russian fake accounts from Twitter just the other day. Most of them pretending to be American citizens, and spouting Russian propaganda about their Ukraine invasion.
    And it's not just cyber misinformation they're throwing at us. Russia's hitting us with hacks and cyber fraud committed by government agents and organized crime syndicates that they work with.

I also don't think Putin put satellite killers into orbit just for the fun of it. Putin is trying to lay the foundations for an expanded war. That's why so many diplomatic meetings with N. Korea, China and just recently India. Modi is a very dangerous person and his fascist regime has almost complete control of India. You have to be able to wage and defend against cyber warfare if you want to wage a multinational war.

Of course Russia will try again, but it should be harder this time. It’s not funny, though I know you laugh because you don’t believe the Mueller report nor the indictments proved they previously tried. I know you think it was a lie since Trump convinced his cult that it was a lie. If there was evidence that it was a lie, perhaps it could’ve been revealed in a court, where truth usually matters.
    No, I meant the government and Democrats are claiming Russia is interfering most likely as their scapegoat for why their candidate lost.

What happened to the Russian election interference in 2020? We magically didn't hear anything about it after Biden won. I wonder why? Hmmm

We know from court cases that Hillary made up the whole Russia collusion narrative and Brennan briefed Obama on it.

Last edited:
    Tulsi Gabbard is like a female version of Vladimir Putin.

None of the people the media have been focusing on would worry me as much as she would.

No, I meant the government and Democrats are claiming Russia is interfering most likely as their scapegoat for why their candidate lost.

What happened to the Russian election interference in 2020? We magically didn't hear anything about it after Biden won. I wonder why? Hmmm

We know from court cases that Hillary made up the whole Russia collusion narrative and Brennan briefed Obama on it.

Russian interference efforts were well known by 2020. It doesn’t mean they didn’t try. They probably weren’t as successful, but they will keep trying. In the spy game, we’re constantly seeking new vulnerabilities and vectors of attack. I assume they learned from 2020 and will adjust their methods. It’s no different than any other criminal organization.

We magically didn't hear anything about it after Biden won. I wonder why? Hmmm
    Oh, could it be because the guy who lost was attempting an auto-coup and that dominated the news up until the inauguration? Maybe that had something to do with it?

What a complete joke of a post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom