Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

The past few post is why I believe that Biden's attempt to reach out to the R's by trying create a difference between the "traditional" and "MAGA" republicans is a futile effort. He and the DNC needs to recognize what they are up against and that is a GOP that has shown you who they are...RADICAL RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST.

These are all the same Rs who lied right along with Trump about election interference. We should hardly listen to these liars now. Why should anyone believe these liars about anything ever again. This is why the R Party is lost, though. These are the loud voices, and normal non-liar Rs are silent.

F these people, all of them. By every measure of reality, they are shown to believe incredible bullshirt or tell outright lies and those of us who are not willing to go along with their bullshirt are supposed to try to consider a viewpoint from people who continue to believe bullshirt being told to them by a news organization that has been shown in court documents to believe that they are dumb as rocks marks who will believe any bullshirt that is told to them.

At this point, I'd be more inclined to consider the viewpoint of my miniature dachshund before I waste time considering the viewpoint of anyone buying what the GQP is selling.

This is a shameful display Steve. I couldn’t watch it all. They’re lying to you. It’s actually disgusting. Biden found out about the Trump indictment when everyone else did. He is staying completely hands off with the DOJ, and they know it. Pure horse shirt.

And it’s now being reported that Garland didn’t decide on this either. He left it totally up to Jack Smith.

I am NOT saying that President Biden directed the FBI or the DOJ to do anything.
    I AM saying that HR Clinton got away with wrong doing...no consequences
    ................and Hunter Biden and his dad THUS FAR have escaped serious scrutiny.
    The Red State folks are beginning to perceive that the legal system that we've always taken pride in...the DOJ and the FBI are no longer exclusively focused on justice only. All my life I perceived that these groups would address criminal issues regardless of if the alleged criminal or wrong doer was a Republican or a Democrat or anything else. Politics was irrelevant. The FBI and the DOJ were insulated from politics...not concerned with politics. They were merely and fairly only focused on the facts and the alleged criminals.
    Not today. If the allegations against Democrats are ignored or resisted by them then the perception becomes that the FBI and the DOJ are no longer free of political bias.

These are all the same Rs who lied right along with Trump about election interference. We should hardly listen to these liars now. Why should anyone believe these liars about anything ever again. This is why the R Party is lost, though. These are the loud voices, and normal non-liar Rs are silent.

At this point, I don't think there are any normal Rs left. At least not in office.

I am NOT saying that President Biden directed the FBI or the DOJ to do anything.
    ................and Hunter Biden and his dad THUS FAR have escaped serious scrutiny.
    The Red State folks are beginning to perceive that the legal system that we've always taken pride in...the DOJ and the FBI are no longer exclusively focused on justice only. All my life I perceived that these groups would address criminal issues regardless of if the alleged criminal or wrong doer was a Republican or a Democrat or anything else. Politics was irrelevant. The FBI and the DOJ were insulated from politics...not concerned with politics. They were merely and fairly only focused on the facts and the alleged criminals.
    Not today. If the allegations against Democrats are ignored or resisted by them then the perception becomes that the FBI and the DOJ are no longer free of political bias.
    No integrity.

Just wait until you hit 10th-grade history. You're gonna have your world rocked.

She lost a presidential election due to an investigation that was reopened and announced 10 days before the election by a Republican FBI director whose investigation ended with his team determining that there was nothing that rose to the level of being prosecuted. There were multiple republican investigations that turned up nothing.
    Once again, a republican FBI director is overseeing an investigation that has not found anything that rises to the level of prosecution of Hunter Biden and it damn sure hasn't found anything against the president.
    The Red State folks are beginning to perceive that the legal system that we've always taken pride in...the DOJ and the FBI are no longer exclusively focused on justice only.
    What Red State folks are showing is that they only support DOJ when they make decisions that they agree with.

Later today, I'm going to sit down with my Dachshund and ask him what he thinks about the DOJ. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Good day. I have to get back to work now.

I don't know where to start....

Don't look any further than the GOP when wondering when/why the FBI and the DOJ became "political".

Allegations against Democrats are not ignored. The FBI and DOJ investigate and bring charges when there is substantive evidence/proof of a crime, regardless of political affiliation. You may have that perception because your news sources, social media, and grifter-turned-president bombard you with exaggerated allegations and accusations and chants and "lock 'em up" memes, and you believe them.

...still hung up on Hunter Biden, huh?

What did Hillary Clinton do? Please don't say Benghazi or uranium.

Steve, nothing has been ignored and no Democrats have been protected. You are believing lies told by admitted liars. Just think about it - the FBI is a decidedly conservative organization. They were investigating both the Trump campaign and Hillary for the emails during the 2016 presidential campaign. However, Comey only disclosed and made statements about Hillary, no word was breathed about the active national security investigation into Manafort and other members of the Trump campaign. How was that “protecting” Clinton? It was Trump who was protected. That’s just a fact.

Hunter Biden is still under investigation. Garland is the least partisan AG in recent memory. He’s doing everything by the book. Biden is scrupulously staying out of the DOJ. Unlike Trump he isn’t telling his AG who he needs to investigate or who to leave alone. Trump did both those things, yet neither Fox nor any elected Republican criticized Trump for weaponizing the DOJ. Instead they gaslight that Biden is doing what Trump did. Don’t fall for it, they take you for a fool.

FBI has always favored Republicans and still does today. Law enforcement types tend to be conservative by nature.

Joe Biden spent most of his career in the Senate. He has released his tax returns for decades. When he left the Senate he had one of the smallest net worths in the Senate. Since leaving the Vice Presidency he wrote a book and made a lot of money with giving speeches. He has still been releasing his tax returns all along. There is nothing going on with Joe that is suspicious.

It’s probable that Hunter cashed in on his dad‘s position. It doesn’t appear to rise to illegality, at least from what we know so far. There’s simply no evidence at this point that it was anything more than that. The feds do think Hunter may have erred on his taxes, and possibly lied on a form to get a gun permit. It’s still going through the DOJ. Relatives of high level politicians have been doing this for decades. Think of Billy Beer during the Carter administration. It’s not great, but it isn’t criminal.

However, if Hunter did anything criminal he should be prosecuted and Joe Biden will not use his presidential powers to obstruct justice. Joe knew how badly Trump abused the DOJ, and he has been scrupulous about appointing someone who isn’t political - Garland - and Garland has been scrupulous about letting Smith have free rein. And still the liars are at it, against all evidence right in front your eyes.

Steve, nothing has been ignored and no Democrats have been protected. You are believing lies told by admitted liars. Just think about it - the FBI is a decidedly conservative organization. They were investigating both the Trump campaign and Hillary for the emails during the 2016 presidential campaign. However, Comey only disclosed and made statements about Hillary, no word was breathed about the active national security investigation into Manafort and other members of the Trump campaign. How was that “protecting” Clinton? It was Trump who was protected. That’s just a fact.

Hunter Biden is still under investigation. Garland is the least partisan AG in recent memory. He’s doing everything by the book. Biden is scrupulously staying out of the DOJ. Unlike Trump he isn’t telling his AG who he needs to investigate or who to leave alone. Trump did both those things, yet neither Fox nor any elected Republican criticized Trump for weaponizing the DOJ. Instead they gaslight that Biden is doing what Trump did. Don’t fall for it, they take you for a fool.

FBI has always favored Republicans and still does today. Law enforcement types tend to be conservative by nature.

Joe Biden spent most of his career in the Senate. He has released his tax returns for decades. When he left the Senate he had one of the smallest net worths in the Senate. Since leaving the Vice Presidency he wrote a book and made a lot of money with giving speeches. He has still been releasing his tax returns all along. There is nothing going on with Joe that is suspicious.

It’s probable that Hunter cashed in on his dad‘s position. It doesn’t appear to rise to illegality, at least from what we know so far. There’s simply no evidence at this point that it was anything more than that. The feds do think Hunter may have erred on his taxes, and possibly lied on a form to get a gun permit. It’s still going through the DOJ. Relatives of high level politicians have been doing this for decades. Think of Billy Beer during the Carter administration. It’s not great, but it isn’t criminal.

However, if Hunter did anything criminal he should be prosecuted and Joe Biden will not use his presidential powers to obstruct justice. Joe knew how badly Trump abused the DOJ, and he has been scrupulous about appointing someone who isn’t political - Garland - and Garland has been scrupulous about letting Smith have free rein. And still the liars are at it, against all evidence right in front your eyes.
    Wasted words. All true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom