Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

Maybe. But they’re on the outs per the rumor mill. I just read yesterday the rumor is that Trump was infuriated by the $2B Saudi deal because he didn’t get a cut.

Could be a daughter-in-law I suppose. Or Melania- if she even lives there.

Last edited:
    Maybe. But they’re on the outs per the rumor mill. I just read yesterday the rumor is that Trump was infuriated by the $2B Saudi deal because he didn’t get a cut.

Could be a daughter-in-law I suppose. Or Melania- if she even lives there.
    Probably Lara, Eric's wife.

I didn’t think it was possible, but I got sorta angry reading these parts of the indictment. Such disdain for our country, such contempt for the rule of law, it made me mad.

TRUMP: Well, with [the Senior Military Official]-uh, let me see that, I'll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack [Country A]. Isn't it amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this-this is off the record, but-they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.

WRITER: Wow.

TRUMP: We looked at some. This was him. This wasn't done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff-pages long, look.

STAFFER: Mm.

TRUMP: Wait a minute, let's see here. STAFFER: [LaughterJ Yeah.

TRUMP: I just found, isn't that amazing? This totally wins my
    case, you know.

STAFFER: Mm-hm.

TRUMP: Except it is like, highly confidential.

STAFFER: Yeah. [Laughter]

TRUMP: Secret. This is secret information...

TRUMP: See as president I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [Laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [Laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn't that interesting?

At the time of this exchange, the writer, the publisher, and TRUMP's two staff members did not have security clearances or any need-to-know any classified information about a plan of attack on Country A.

:freak7:

Nauta lied to the FBI...good grief. ( last pages has transcript of q and a )
    Dude, if the FBI are asking you question during an interview, you HAVE to know they know the answer already!!!

After reading that Q&A, I had to Google that guy because I thought he was a lawyer. I was relived to find out that he wasn't.

When this life is over and you stand before the Lord, let's see if He tells you I'm a right wing Christian wacko or if He tells you something else. :unsure:

Wow, the exact type of response I would expect from a Christian whackjob, good thing I don't believe in your Christian god or that book of fairy tales....

I wouldn’t vote for him, but I would rest easier knowing that our other choice is at least not a liar or a grifting criminal, or a budding fascist.

Same, with a Romney type I wouldn't feel that our democracy is at risk....

Yup. I agree that Biden and Pence cooperated and it sure seemed like Trump didn't.
    I'm not defending Trump.
    My dislike of/for Trump is well known.
    I heard that the FBI was less than forthcoming in providing the documents that were requested by the congressional committee relating to President Biden.
    I'll be watching with interest to see IF there is any wrong doing re. that (NOT the classified documents thingee found in Delaware)....the alleged bribes thing...the Hunter Biden thing....that thing....I'll be watching to see how THAT unfolds.

This has already been addressed in other threads, but you may have missed it. The FBI did not withhold the document. They invited every single member of the committee to view it. And it turns out that the "whistleblower" may have lied under oath about things and is definitely working with Project Veritas, the far-right spreaders of lies and misinformation.

I appreciate that @Optimus Prime is 99% of the time "above the fray".
    Keeping focused on the topic.
    Posting relevant and informative information.
    Refraining from face palms , LOL emojis or calling me a "Christian wacko".
    I will practice what I praised and I'll post something on the topic.
    Topic focused....NOT Steve focused.

Dude, if the FBI are asking you question during an interview, you HAVE to know they know the answer already!!!

After reading that Q&A, I had to Google that guy because I thought he was a lawyer. I was relived to find out that he wasn't.

and i watched "REALITY" just last week- ( the doc about REality Winner )

The entire 90 min doc is based on the entire 90 min taped conversations with the FBI at her home.

Yes...when they SHOW UP, they KNOW already.

and i watched "REALITY" just last week- ( the doc about REality Winner )

The entire 90 min doc is based on the entire 90 min taped conversations with the FBI at her home.

Yes...when they SHOW UP, they KNOW already.
    She even says at one point that she may as well come clean because they knew the answer already!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom