Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

No. The Biden story was out first and then hours later the Biden friendly DOJ had to indict Trump to distract from Biden's legal troubles. I was watching Jeopardy on ABC and it was interrupted by ABC News's Special Report on the Trump Federal Indictment news.

THIS is how it will be viewed by half of America.
    You'll never see the other side because you don't make the same effort to view balanced reporting like I do. I've informed my forum colleagues tonight.
    I've done my part.
    Good night!
    And for any newbees to my posts....
    I am anti Trump.
    I wish for Trump to be held accountable for any and all wrong doings.
    He should never ever be President again.
    Yet Biden and Hunter need a serious microscope placed on them as well.
    Done.

Thank you. I hate being blindsided by utter insanity when I visit my in-laws.

I cannot help it if people want to believe in fairy tales. And it’s far, far less than half the country Steve.
    Not fairytales.
    Not.
    Throw out emojis or cliches or whatever.
    The truth will eventually come out.

Not fairytales.
    Not.

No, it won't. Because it already has and y'all won't believe it. The truth is so out it's leading a Pride parade. If you turn and look, the truth is hanging off your collective arses by its teeth.

But y'know, I'll tell you what. We can toss Hunter into Gitmo as long as Jared and Ivanka are right beside him. How's that sound? Hell, we can even make it a one-for-one deal, Hillary and Hunter for Donald and your choice of Jared, Don Jr or Ivanka. You even get to pick!

Not fairytales.
    Not.
    Steve, all the lies that Rudy collected and deposited with the FBI and DOJ were done during Trump’s presidency, to his appointees. Ask yourself this - if there were anything there, why would Trump appointees ignore it? Why would they protect Biden? It’s a complete fairytale. And it’s not like Fox and all these politicians haven’t lied to you before. They have. Repeatedly. Why do you believe them when you know they are liars?

Think about this:

No. The Biden story was out first and then hours later the Biden friendly DOJ had to indict Trump to distract from Biden's legal troubles. I was watching Jeopardy on ABC and it was interrupted by ABC News's Special Report on the Trump Federal Indictment news.

THIS is how it will be viewed by half of America. The FBI used to be perceived as not favoring one party or the other. Now it seems to favor the Democratic Party. This is the perception.
    You'll never see the other side because you don't make the same effort to view balanced reporting like I do. I've informed my forum colleagues tonight.
    I've done my part.
    Good night!
    And for any newbees to my posts....
    I am anti Trump.
    I wish for Trump to be held accountable for any and all wrong doings.
    He should never ever be President again.
    Yet Biden and Hunter need a serious microscope placed on them as well.
    Done.
    I added comments in the middle relating to the FBI.
    People who only watch and read liberal media will just be in an echo chamber and think that half the country is being deceived by lies. They'll just post laughing emojis and facepalm emojis and treat me ina disrespectful manner.
    It is actually the emoji throwers who should be looked down upon...not me.

I added comments in the middle relating to the FBI.
    People who only watch and read liberal media will just be in an echo chamber and think that half the country is being deceived by lies. They'll just post laughing emojis and facepalm emojis and treat me ina disrespectful manner.
    It is actually the emoji throwers who should be looked down upon...not me.
    Steve. Do not take freaking emojis personally. It’s a discussion board, you’re not being disrespected.

However, you cannot expect us to take this crap that you are peddling seriously. It’s a big pile of Russian propaganda that Rudy collected in Ukraine before the election. It was investigated by Trump’s DOJ and FBI, and judged to be a pile of crap. This is the truth.

The House FBI “whistleblower” has never been designated a whistleblower, was suspended from the FBI for leaking about cases to Project Veritas, was paid to testify by Ali Alexander, and lied on the stand, apparently.

Fox knows all this. Just like they knew the Dominion voting machine crap was all false. But they run it anyway - because people like you eat it up. It makes you feel better because it gives you a reason to hate Biden. Their business model is tell the people what they want to hear. They do not care about the truth.

Other news agencies have a POV, and will engage in spin. But they will not run with lies. They have journalistic standards and practices departments. Fox will absolutely run something they know to be a lie. They have nothing in place that will stop them, and their top execs even encourage it. When they had a reporter who fact checked Trump’s election lies they tried to fire her.

And, once again, it’s not half the country who watches Fox. I don’t think it’s even a third, if I had to guess.

Steve. Do not take freaking emojis personally. It’s a discussion board, you’re not being disrespected.

However, you cannot expect us to take this crap that you are peddling seriously. It’s a big pile of Russian propaganda that Rudy collected in Ukraine before the election. It was investigated by Trump’s DOJ and FBI, and judged to be a pile of crap. This is the truth.

The House FBI “whistleblower” has never been designated a whistleblower, was suspended from the FBI for leaking about cases to Project Veritas, was paid to testify by Ali Alexander, and lied on the stand, apparently.

Fox knows all this. Just like they knew the Dominion voting machine crap was all false. But they run it anyway - because people like you eat it up. It makes you feel better because it gives you a reason to hate Biden. Their business model is tell the people what they want to hear. They do not care about the truth.

Other news agencies have a POV, and will engage in spin. But they will not run with lies. They have journalistic standards and practices departments. Fox will absolutely run something they know to be a lie. They have nothing in place that will stop them, and their top execs even encourage it. When they had a reporter who fact checked Trump’s election lies they tried to fire her.

And, once again, it’s not half the country who watches Fox. I don’t think it’s even a third, if I had to guess.
    Exactly! You cannot accuse others of living in an echo chamber while believing the RW narrative faithfully wo critically thinking about it.

This is a shameful display Steve. I couldn’t watch it all. They’re lying to you. It’s actually disgusting. Biden found out about the Trump indictment when everyone else did. He is staying completely hands off with the DOJ, and they know it. Pure horse shirt.

And it’s now being reported that Garland didn’t decide on this either. He left it totally up to Jack Smith.

Real news agencies publish retractions. Fox News pays settlements

This is a shameful display Steve. I couldn’t watch it all. They’re lying to you. It’s actually disgusting. Biden found out about the Trump indictment when everyone else did. He is staying completely hands off with the DOJ, and they know it. Pure horse shirt.

And it’s now being reported that Garland didn’t decide on this either. He left it totally up to Jack Smith.

From Nov 2022, when Smith was appointed as Special Counsel:
    That's because in their mind every special counsel will perform their role like the Republican operative Ken Starr did. That's why I wish they would have just kept it within DOJ, they were gonna cry about it no matter what.

Truth doesn't matter to the Republican party and their electorate, all that matters to them is getting their way, laws be damned.

It does seem that appointing a SC was the right choice though, the DoJ already had a full plate and it freed them up to address those issues. They don't even have to address or even acknowledge those, obvious, dumb arse complaints from these GOP radical extremist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom