/* */

Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

Eric Trump will not testify at his father’s fraud trial against the Trump Organization Wednesday despite being scheduled to take the stand for over a week.

“I told my wonderful son, Eric, not to testify tomorrow at the RIGGED TRIAL,” Donald Trump wrote late on Tuesday night in a rant against the trial. Trump said that his son “already testified PERFECTLY”.

“There is no reason to waste any more of this Crooked Court’s time on having him say the same thing, over and over again, as a witness for the defense (us!). His young life has already been unfairly disturbed and disrupted enough on this corrupt Witch Hunt.”

Trump also confirmed in the post that he would take the stand on Monday. He is expected be the last witness to testify at the trial.……

Eric Trump will not testify at his father’s fraud trial against the Trump Organization Wednesday despite being scheduled to take the stand for over a week.

“I told my wonderful son, Eric, not to testify tomorrow at the RIGGED TRIAL,” Donald Trump wrote late on Tuesday night in a rant against the trial. Trump said that his son “already testified PERFECTLY”.

“There is no reason to waste any more of this Crooked Court’s time on having him say the same thing, over and over again, as a witness for the defense (us!). His young life has already been unfairly disturbed and disrupted enough on this corrupt Witch Hunt.”

Trump also confirmed in the post that he would take the stand on Monday. He is expected be the last witness to testify at the trial.……

What this means is that they don’t trust Eric to keep the lies straight. Imagine not having your son testify in your defense. lol.

Trump still desperately trying to delay the documents trial.

Will the expert change his tune when he isn’t paid?
    ===============================
    The final defence expert witness for Donald Trump and his co-defendants in a trial stemming from a blockbuster fraud lawsuit was paid nearly $900,000 for his testimony.

Across two days of testimony inside New YorkCounty Supreme Court this week, New York University accounting professor Eli Bartov labeled the complaint against the former president, his adult sons and associates under the Trump Organization umbrella “absurd”.

On Thursday, he told the court that he went through New York Attorney General Letitia James’s complaint “allegation by allegation” to “try to find at least something, some proof, that would provide some basis” for them.

“Most of their claims were simply unsupported,” he said. “My main finding is that there is no evidence whatsoever of any accounting fraud.”…….

Will the expert change his tune when he isn’t paid?
    ===============================
    The final defence expert witness for Donald Trump and his co-defendants in a trial stemming from a blockbuster fraud lawsuit was paid nearly $900,000 for his testimony.
    well they should have had him. before trump was found guilty. a little late now. but his peons have bottomless pockets.

WASHINGTON — Police and fire trucks showed up Sunday night at the house of Tanya Chutkan, the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election interference case after she appeared to be the target of an attempted "swatting" attack.

Police confirmed to NBC News that they responded to false reports of a shooting at a house that a witness identified as Chutkan's home. A law enforcement official also confirmed that it was Chutkan’s home and that she was home when police arrived at her residence.

A police report obtained by NBC News said that officers with the Metropolitan Police Department responded to a call just after 10 p.m. ET that referenced a shooting that occurred at the location. Once authorities arrived at the scene, an unnamed subject said she "was not injured and that there was no one in her home."

Police "determined no shooting took place," a police spokesperson told NBC News. It's unclear from where or from whom the call to emergency services originated.

Chutkan is the federal judge overseeing the federal election interference case brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith against Trump. She appeared to be the victim of "swatting," which happens when someone makes a false report of a crime in progress to draw police to a certain location.

A spokesperson for the U.S. District Court did not respond to a request for comment Monday............

This should be interesting, if he actually does it.

And, I wondered if this would be permitted:

I saw this on Twitter. Trump is lucky this is only a civil trial, although I guess it could become criminal.

Judge Cannon obliging Trump. She is evidently just shamelessly corrupt.

This is one of the cases I think we can safely say isn't going to happen before the election. I wouldn't count on anything coming from this one. It is what it is. It's too late at this point.

The guys at Meidas Touch did a video pointing out that Judge Canon keeps issuing these paperless orders that are not official orders that were filed in the case. Because of that, Jack Smith cannot appeal them.

The guys at Meidas Touch did a video pointing out that Judge Canon keeps issuing these paperless orders that are not official orders that were filed in the case. Because of that, Jack Smith cannot appeal them.
    She should be impeached imo. Or sanctioned or whatever sort of disciplinary action judges are subject to. Her rulings are ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom