Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

This dude...

Donald Trump urged a New York appeals court to continue to pause the gag order against him in his civil fraud trial, saying that threats to the judge and his law clerk do not “justify” limiting the former president’s constitutional right to defend himself.

This dude...

Some of the stuff he said was incredibly offensive and outrageous. He deserves no quarter.

Some of the stuff he said was incredibly offensive and outrageous. He deserves no quarter.
    I think the brief was referring to verbal threats to the judge and clerk. The transcripts of these threats were published by the prosecutors. They were just as disgusting and violent as you can imagine.

I think the brief was referring to verbal threats to the judge and clerk. The transcripts of these threats were published by the prosecutors. They were just as disgusting and violent as you can imagine.
    Yeah, that was what I was referring to. I saw that filth on the news. I just can't understand how we as a country have a party openly considering him as their primary nominee. It's mind numbing.

This is per Mary Trump, I don’t have another source. But she says Donald is trying to take $40M out of his company for himself.

Yeah, I don’t know.

Edit: not much. But maybe prevent him from doing it again ?

I doubt they will ever gag that mouth. a keg with straps would not plug up that pie hole. he will be at the supreme court soon.
    Trump immediately attacked the judge and clerk outside the court after the ruling, without using their names. I think he believes that is not a violation and that he is skirting the gag order, but he is violating the spirit of the gag order. I don't know if such an attack is covered by the gag order, but if not, then they may have to amend it to include attacks without the use of names, because anyone can look up the names. Without that, the gag order is completely worthless. Even then, what teeth does it really have, because the judge would probably have to jail or confine him without social media to stop him, and that is a giant step. Maybe the judge can fine him for every violation, but it'll have to be huge fines to make him stop, on the order of $1M or more per violation. Of course he would appeal any fine, and I don't know how that would impact his actual trial.

Trump immediately attacked the judge and clerk outside the court after the ruling, without using their names. I think he believes that is not a violation and that he is skirting the gag order, but he is violating the spirit of the gag order. I don't know if such an attack is covered by the gag order, but if not, then they may have to amend it to include attacks without the use of names, because anyone can look up the names. Without that, the gag order is completely worthless. Even then, what teeth does it really have, because the judge would probably have to jail or confine him without social media to stop him, and that is a giant step. Maybe the judge can fine him for every violation, but it'll have to be huge fines to make him stop, on the order of $1M or more per violation. Of course he would appeal any fine, and I don't know how that would impact his actual trial.
    Throw. Him. In. Jail.

I wonder if the judge can see how this special snowflake treatment only gives the lie to his fictions about treating Cheato Jesus like any other defendant?

Dude. would a Mafia don already be in jail for this crap? Well then, why isn't Trump?

Just tell him "Look, every time you violate the order, we put you in a box for a week. Shut. Up."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom