Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (13 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
Appeals?
Political Damage?

I've done that as well and she complains when I do it and is silent when others do it.
The difference is you doing it at least 10 times more often than others and it's mostly how you post, as opposed to it being the exception for other posters.

It's the frequency...

Now what's really funny is that several other posters besides MT15 have called you out for spamming the board, but you only ever complain about MT15 calling you out for it. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.

The man who set himself on fire outside the Manhattan courthouse where Donald Trump’s trial is underway was a self-described “investigative researcher” who posted a conspiracy-laden manifesto online moments before the incident.

Maxwell Azzarello, a 37-year-old man from Florida, has been declared dead by hospital staff, police told NBC News early ob Saturday. No time of death has been given by police.

The man shared a string of conspiracy theories on his social media accounts in recent months, in which he railed against the rich and powerful and claimed “our only goal is to abolish our criminal government”.

On Friday afternoon, mere minutes after the final jurors were selected in the former president’s criminal case, Mr Azzarello self-immolated outside the court at Collect Pond Park.…….

Not quite. She's done it when I wasn't even responding to anyone.

Here's a recent example:

Okay well answer this: Why did you post those tweets?

Because they expose many people who are setting standards of care for Transgenders as frauds who say one thing publicly and something different in private.

Right. You’re making a case for your position with them, you’re posting a large amount of content, almost none of which is your own presentation - and so what are we supposed to do with that? Watch it all and have to respond to what those other people are saying, not you?

That’s what she’s talking about - it’s not the same as when someone posts multiple tweets observing a news event or one liner reactions to something because they’re funny or interesting. It’s not a dialectic exchange, it’s not argument in support of a position that invites agreement or refutation.

Last edited:
I'm not in the mood for this:

Man dies after setting himself on fire outside courthouse where Trump is on trial

I suppose dying was this man's intention, it appears to have been his dying wish. I don't actually care if it wasn't, I'm going to forthwith assume it was his true dying wish to die like that.

I suppose I find some solace in the fact that fire once again has proven itself to be an outstanding cleansing agent. It cleansed the street of that unhappy fellow by satisfying his dying wish it did. He was there, was unhappy, but now he's been all cleaned up. He's no longer unhappy that is for sure.

"Happy Valentines Day":

I'm so totally not in the mood for this today.

In a way, that guy who set himself on fire is a hero. He didn't kill a bunch of innocent people that he felt he disagreed with and for that I commend him.

Right. You’re making a case for your position with them, you’re posting a large amount of content, almost none of which is your own presentation - and so what are we supposed to do with that? Watch it all and have to respond to what those other people are saying, not you?
It's not my own presentation? Many of us here post articles, tweets and videos and they aren't our presentations.

What am I supposed to do with the multiple left wing articles that Optimus Prime posts every day? I don't complain that he shouldn't be posting or constantly whine that he's spamming the board.
That’s what she’s talking about - it’s not the same as when someone posts multiple tweets observing a news event or one liner reactions to something because they’re funny or interesting. It’s
not a dialectic exchange, it’s not argument in support of a position that invites agreement or refutation.
The WPATH Files that were leaked was a news event that was covered by the Washington Post and the Guardian among others. It's also something many in the media and here ignored because they support the Trans movement.

This isn't the only thing she complains about me doing that she does herself. For the longest time she complained about me posting tweets without comment and you were doing the same thing during that time and she didn't say a word about you doing it. She stopped complaining that I was posting tweets without comments once she started doing it herself.

Last edited:
SFL - either address me with these concerns by DM or take it up with a mod. Or maybe see a therapist. Whining in public about me this much just isn’t a good look. Geesh.

I am far from the only one who doesn’t like your “wall of spam” posting habits. At least I address you directly when it annoys me, and don’t carry on about it endlessly.

SFL - either address me with these concerns by DM or take it up with a mod. Or maybe see a therapist. Whining in public about me this much just isn’t a good look. Geesh.

I am far from the only one who doesn’t like your “wall of spam” posting habits. At least I address you directly when it annoys me, and don’t carry on about it endlessly.
We don't need a DM to discuss it. All you have to do is stop complaining and constantly whining about how I post when you and others here post the same way. You don't have a word to say about others post a wall of tweets, tweets without a comment or spamming the board.

We don't need a DM to discuss it. All you have to do is stop complaining and constantly whining about how I post when you and others here post the same way. You don't have a word to say about others post a wall of tweets, tweets without a comment or spamming the board.
You don’t get to censor what or how I post on this board. If I have something to say about the way you post I will say it within the TOS. Don’t like it? Put me on ignore.

The man who set himself on fire outside the Manhattan courthouse where Donald Trump’s trial is underway was a self-described “investigative researcher” who posted a conspiracy-laden manifesto online moments before the incident.

Maxwell Azzarello, a 37-year-old man from Florida, has been declared dead by hospital staff, police told NBC News early ob Saturday. No time of death has been given by police.

The man shared a string of conspiracy theories on his social media accounts in recent months, in which he railed against the rich and powerful and claimed “our only goal is to abolish our criminal government”.

On Friday afternoon, mere minutes after the final jurors were selected in the former president’s criminal case, Mr Azzarello self-immolated outside the court at Collect Pond Park.…….

Damn, I was hoping he would live. :cry:

You don’t get to censor what or how I post on this board. If I have something to say about the way you post I will say it within the TOS. Don’t like it? Put me on ignore.
I'm not trying to censor anything, but I will keep calling you out for not saying anything when other people do what you complain about me doing. You are the one who likes censorship.

I'm not trying to censor anything, but I will keep calling you out for not saying anything when other people do what you complain about me doing. You are the one who likes censorship.
Doesn’t look that way to me, lol. You JUST got done demanding that I quit posting a way that you don’t like. 🤣

Michael Avenatti, the disgraced former lawyer for Stormy Daniels, has said that he is in touch with Donald Trump’s legal defence team and is willing to testify on behalf of the former president at his hush money trial.

“The defence has contacted me,” Avenatti told The New York Post from prison.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defence for the better part of a year.”………

“If the defendant was anyone other than Donald Trump, this case would not have been brought at this time, and for the government to attempt to bring this case and convict him in an effort to prevent tens of millions of people from voting for him, I think it’s just flat out wrong, and atrocious,” he said.

“I’m really bothered by the fact that Trump, in my view, has been targeted. Four cases is just over the top and I think there’s a significant chance that this is going to all backfire and is going to propel him to the White House,” Avenatti added.

“Depending on what happens, this could constitute pouring jet fuel on his campaign.”

Of the similarities between his own incarceration and the former president’s four indictments, he said: “I think that we were both targeted by the justice system.”

Avenatti was once a regular guest on MSNBC and was even touted by talking heads across the political spectrum as a potential presidential candidate.

He added: “There’s a lot of people on the left that were very concerned about my potential rise within the Democratic Party and my potential rise in Democratic politics. And the fact that I was not someone that was easily controlled.”………

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom