Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

Somebody just set themselves on fire in front of the court house. This is wild watching and listening it happen live on CNN. :eek:

Laura Coates was on it with her live reaction/reporting.

assuming a Trump supporter, do we need anymore evidence of the cult of Trump?

You have to be quite unstable to light yourself on fire for something that has no bearing on you whatsoever.

Somebody just set themselves on fire in front of the court house. This is wild watching and listening it happen live on CNN. :eek:

Laura Coates was on it with her live reaction/reporting.
    I saw it too. It was rough to watch. The person just sat on the bench engulfed in flames... :eek:

Surprised CNN allowed that to be shown for as long as it did.

assuming a Trump supporter, do we need anymore evidence of the cult of Trump?

You have to be quite unstable to light yourself on fire for something that has no bearing on you whatsoever.

No doubt, but I don't think we needed somebody seeing themselves on fire as evidence of that.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't related to this trial. I can easily see maybe a fanatic Palestinian protester using the media coverage of the trial to do this. Apparently he threw some pamphlets in the air before he set himself on fire, so we'll know for sure what it was about.

MT15 always complains when I post Tweets like that saying it's a wall of tweets and I'm spamming the board. She doesn't care if someone does it if she agrees with them.

I'm pretty sure she's referring to when you're in the midst of an argued discussion you often just post six or seven tweets with a line or two of your own - and that can be frustrating to respond to when having a thoughtful discussion.

I think it's different when someone is posting a series of tweets about an event or in this case various comments - all of which are one-liners - in reaction to an event.

It's really not the same thing.

I'm pretty sure she's referring to when you're in the midst of an argued discussion you often just post six or seven tweets with a line or two of your own - and that can be frustrating to respond to when having a thoughtful discussion.

I think it's different when someone is posting a series of tweets about an event or in this case various comments - all of which are one-liners - in reaction to an event.

@superchuck500 with the rational, soft-touch approach.

plus-un for you ;)

Not quite. She's done it when I wasn't even responding to anyone.

Here's a recent example:

I've done that as well and she complains when I do it and is silent when others do it. She also complains when I post a tweet without comment while constantly doing it herself. She has rules for people she disagree with while she does those same things herself.

If this trial ends by before July 1st, which seems probable from what I've read. Trump is found guilty. Does the appeals process play out before November?

If this trial ends by before July 1st, which seems probable from what I've read. Trump is found guilty. Does the appeals process play out before November?
    maybe by July second as I am sure trump will appeal it before the trial is over.

Trump lying to his base. How are they so stupid to believe this?

So apparently in NY state court criminal procedure, the sharing of the anticipated witness schedule to be called (as opposed the broad 'may be called' list required by rule) is customary but not required - so it is within the prosecution's discretion and the judge doesn't have to rule on it. So you're right that it sounds like this will be the case going forward (unless it is resolved by negotiation) and it will be a complicating factor for the defense.
    It's more of a wish coming true than me being right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom