Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, Marsha, here’s the deal: your buddy Trump had 2 years where he controlled both sides of Congress and 4 years where he controlled the DOJ. Either he couldn’t arrest them because they didn’t commit any crimes or he wouldn’t arrest them even though they did. Which do you suppose it is, you empty-headed shill?

Senator Marsha Blackburn

Which of those words does not belong?

Article on Tuberville. I saw someone say that they think he’s doing this to have all these openings in the military so that Trump can fill them with officers who are loyal to him. 🤮

Article on Tuberville. I saw someone say that they think he’s doing this to have all these openings in the military so that Trump can fill them with officers who are loyal to him. 🤮

It's really disappointing that Schumer and the Democrats have control of the Senate and haven't done anything about this yet. This low life isn't going to change what he's doing, he has to be stopped.

It's really disappointing that Schumer and the Democrats have control of the Senate and haven't done anything about this yet. This low life isn't going to change what he's doing, he has to be stopped.
    I've heard some make the case that the Democratic leadership is basically letting this play out because it's a winning issue for them. Or at least they think it is. Only other thing I can think of is maybe a Senna or a Manchin holding it up, but I'm not seeing that. Idk.

Utter insanity, jeopardizing our national security over something that is totally legal. In the name of "Christianity", I'm sorry, he deserves a bullet....

I've heard some make the case that the Democratic leadership is basically letting this play out because it's a winning issue for them. Or at least they think it is. Only other thing I can think of is maybe a Senna or a Manchin holding it up, but I'm not seeing that. Idk.
    Or they're just spineless dogs incapable of dealing with confrontation or of wielding power in the face of resistance.

Jeeezus do the Dems disappoint me sometimes.

Agreed.

I worry they're gonna 28-3 this election season when November '24 rolls around.

I really have a hard time believing just how atrocious, how lame and purely god-freaking-awful the DNC and their messaging plan is. That's assuming they have any plan at all.

After all this, after Enron, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Great Recession and 1/6. After Mueller, after malfeasance, misfeasance, malicious cruelty, vicious vacuousness and all the million-and-one things the GOP has done and continues to do, Americans are still reluctant to identify as Democrats.

Jeezus H. Christ on a moped made of fail. How can anyone at Dem central continue to claim they deserve a paycheck?

This is real - Tucker is inferring this in a desperate bid to remain relevant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom