Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

And more morons:

The morons are running the asylum in the House now. A nimrod who doesn't know that General Milley can't legally stay past his term and has to leave, and they can't just put someone in there until someone else is appointed by...yeah...the Senate. Lol. Then another Congresmember saying they need to have the inquiry to find the evidence when you're supposed to have evidence to open the inquiry.

Gah, who the hell is election these dummies? It's embarrassing.

The morons are running the asylum in the House now. A nimrod who doesn't know that General Milley can't legally stay past his term and has to leave, and they can't just put someone in there until someone else is appointed by...yeah...the Senate. Lol. Then another Congresmember saying they need to have the inquiry to find the evidence when you're supposed to have evidence to open the inquiry.

Gah, who the hell is election these dummies? It's embarrassing.
    Sadly, our family, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers.

The former Fox News host Tucker Carlsonblasted Texas Gov Greg Abbott for not allowing the state’s National Guard shoot migrants at the US-Mexico border.

“How many Texans do you think are all on board with letting 7 million people cross into their state illegally?” Carlson asked the audience at an event on Sunday in Utica, Michigan, according to Newsweek.

“What percentage? Zero. I don’t care what your race or national origin — nobody is for that. Has the governor of Texas done anything meaningful to stop it? No,” Carlson added.

The fired Fox News host suggested that Mr Abbott could succeed in securing the border “in a week” if he lined up the National Guard along the southern border.

“He refuses to do that. He won’t do it,” Carlson said. “And it’s not like no one suggested it. I’ve suggested to him three times, including in private at a cocktail party in Dallas last year. ‘What are you doing, man? Don’t you have a National Guard? Why don’t you seal the border?’”

Carlson recalled that the Texas governor told him that idea was “complicated.”

“No, it’s not,” Carlson said on Sunday. “If someone’s trying to break into my house, it’s not complicated to repel the person. Do you have a firearm or don’t you? Are you willing to defend your house and your children or aren’t you?”…….

IMHO, this is where the GOP is leading us. Very quickly, too, unless we can get some of these idiots voted out.

The former Fox News host Tucker Carlsonblasted Texas Gov Greg Abbott for not allowing the state’s National Guard shoot migrants at the US-Mexico border.

“How many Texans do you think are all on board with letting 7 million people cross into their state illegally?” Carlson asked the audience at an event on Sunday in Utica, Michigan, according to Newsweek.

“What percentage? Zero. I don’t care what your race or national origin — nobody is for that. Has the governor of Texas done anything meaningful to stop it? No,” Carlson added.

The fired Fox News host suggested that Mr Abbott could succeed in securing the border “in a week” if he lined up the National Guard along the southern border.

“He refuses to do that. He won’t do it,” Carlson said. “And it’s not like no one suggested it. I’ve suggested to him three times, including in private at a cocktail party in Dallas last year. ‘What are you doing, man? Don’t you have a National Guard? Why don’t you seal the border?’”

Carlson recalled that the Texas governor told him that idea was “complicated.”

“No, it’s not,” Carlson said on Sunday. “If someone’s trying to break into my house, it’s not complicated to repel the person. Do you have a firearm or don’t you? Are you willing to defend your house and your children or aren’t you?”…….

Anyone who thinks Carlson is remotely credible is as big an idiot as he is. And he's certifiable.

I saw the video of her getting short or at least getting CPR where they tore her shirt off cant remember for sure. made it all kind of real.

1694549509368.png

Well, apparently, McCarthy has had enough of the right wing nuts brigade and is basically daring them to come after him. Guess he got tired of them running him over. Let's see if he can get them to fall in line. I'm just gonna have my popcorn ready when the sheet hits the fan.

Mom Reported A Man For Bringing A Gun To A School Board Meeting — So They Reported Her To The Gunman​

She notifies the school board and they turn around and tell the guy she said something and he starts harrasing her? these right wing nuts are getting more insane every day.

Mom Reported A Man For Bringing A Gun To A School Board Meeting — So They Reported Her To The Gunman​

She notifies the school board and they turn around and tell the guy she said something and he starts harrasing her? these right wing nuts are getting more insane every day.

She should.

1. Get a restraining order so it's official.
    2. Shoot him the next time she sees him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom