Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The right wing is going to push the conspiracy hard on this bridge collapse because of this:

1711552235995.png

All of the construction workers who lost their lives were immigrants who were trying to save other peoples lives before they lost theirs. The right wing can't allow the truth to prevail when it might put immigrants in a good light and being heros. It has to be a conspiracy by Biden and the deep state.

Even IF they were all undocumented. They were the construction crew on the bridge - how would they have been responsible for this crash in any way, shape or form?

Even IF they were all undocumented. They were the construction crew on the bridge - how would they have been responsible for this crash in any way, shape or form?

I don't think any of them are reported to be undocumented. It's not that they were responsible for the crash, it's just that the right wing can't stomach immigrants either being heros or for the American public to have sympathy for them. Ergo, the deep state knew these immigrants were on the bridge working and coordinated a cyber attack of some sort so that the ship would crash into the bridge. Thereby creating sympathy for immigrants in the American public so that Biden and the Democrats can steal another election. Or something along those lines.

Last edited:
    I don't think any of them are reported to be undocumented. It's not that they were responsible for the crash, it's just that the right wing can't stomach immigrants either being heros or for the American public to have sympathy for them. Ergo, the deep state new these immigrants were on the bridge working and coordinated a cyber attack of some sort so that the ship would crash into the bridge. Thereby creating sympathy for immigrants in the American public so that Biden and the Democrats can steal another election. Or something along those lines.
    If none of them were undocumented (and I don't think any were either) why bring up the border at all?

If that's the route the far right wants to go (and I have no doubt they do, what you said makes sense - unfortunately), it would make more sense to question their loyalty to America.

They weren't "Real Americans" after all

I've posted this link before concerning Putin's system of governance based on dis/misinformation and conspiracy. That is before he transformed to a complete totalitarian after the Ukrainian invasion.

Anne applebaum, Julia Ioffe, and many other Russian experts have describe what they view as managed democracy. After evidence that the apartment bombings around russia were done by Russian intelligence, putin didn't dismiss it. I mean, he did kill and intimidated those investigators, but he didn't fully destroy the news that it can possibly be a false flag. Instead, his machinery thrust numerous conspiracies into the public realm. In that episode of this american life, they interviewed Russians, and some acknowledge that it can be a possibility. However they couldn't be certain if that is indeed a fact as there are too many other theories [conspiracies] out there.

So I don't believe these conspiracies thrown about by these Maga are genuine beliefs that they truly hold. Yeah there is the sowing of unfounded hate towards immigrants. But this sets the stage for utter confusion from many people's interpretation of what is and isn't reality. Mis/disinformation is dangerous to our liberal democracy.

This thread post expresses thar sentiment.

what does this even mean?

The new Key Bridge in Baltimore will be a rebuke to far right MAGA and Qanon craziness
    ====================================================

It seems reasonable to expect that just about anything can and will go wrong with a full-size replica of a cruise ship that famously sank on its maiden voyage, killing more than 1,500 people aboard. But Titanic II, Australian mining billionaire Clive Palmer's proposed heir to the original RMS Titanic, hasn't faced a disaster so far - because over the decade and change that Palmer has been pitching it, nothing has been built...........

What has changed somewhat is how Palmer, who in the past decade has served in Australian parliament and chaired a right-wing political party he founded, describes the symbolism of the Titanic(s). In a March 13 press conference at the Sydney Opera House to announce his recommitment to reconstructing the doomed ocean liner, Palmer said it would be a beacon of hope amid war in Ukraine and Gaza, bring people together after the era of Covid lockdowns, and embody traditional values as opposed to "woke" politics. Here, he talks with Rolling Stone about what he thinks Titanic II crossing the Atlantic into New York Habor would mean to the world.............

I mean, we make fun, but this is a well-known psy-op tactic. Flynn knows what he is doing here. We have to realize he is an evil man who is trying to destroy America. He knows these tactics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom