/* */

Right wing nuts thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Catturd, lol, is upset about elections, again. He is coping as hard as he can. 🤡

His daddy said Biden was resigning today. Now it’s Friday? Also, what possible source would Jr, have?

Lawyers for Donald Trump’s former faith advisor Robert Morris accused a 12-year-old girl of initiating “inappropriate” sexual conductwith the ex-Dallas megachurch pastor, new documents have revealed.

Morris resigned in June after admitting to the incident. His accuser Cindy Clemishire previously claimed that the pastor had begun abusing her on Christmas Day in 1982.

Clemishire, now 52, said that Morris and his wife had been staying at her family home at the time when he asked her to come into his room, whereafter he told her to lay on his bed and then began touching her inappropriately.

She said the abuse had continued until 1987 when she told her parents.

However, 25 years after the incident, a lawyer for Morris – J Shelby Sharpe – claimed that it was the child who was actually to blame.

“It was your client,” wrote Sharpe, in a letter obtained by NBC, “who initiated inappropriate behavior by coming into my client’s bedroom and getting in bed with him, which my client should not have allowed to happen.”……..

The former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani is treating his bankruptcy case as a “joke”, lawyers for the Donald Trump ally’s creditors said in a new filing, alleging the former president’s sometime attorney was attempting to avoid accountability by “hiding behind the facade of an elderly, doddering man”.

“Since day one,” attorneys said, “Giuliani has regarded this case and the bankruptcy process as a joke, hiding behind the facade of an elderly, doddering man who cannot even remember the address for his second multimillion-dollar home and claims impending homelessness if he must sell that second multimillion-dollar home.

“In reality, Giuliani has treated this court, the bankruptcy process and the committee … with utter disrespect and without accountability.”…….

The former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani is treating his bankruptcy case as a “joke”, lawyers for the Donald Trump ally’s creditors said in a new filing, alleging the former president’s sometime attorney was attempting to avoid accountability by “hiding behind the facade of an elderly, doddering man”.

“Since day one,” attorneys said, “Giuliani has regarded this case and the bankruptcy process as a joke, hiding behind the facade of an elderly, doddering man who cannot even remember the address for his second multimillion-dollar home and claims impending homelessness if he must sell that second multimillion-dollar home.

“In reality, Giuliani has treated this court, the bankruptcy process and the committee … with utter disrespect and without accountability.”…….

Least shocking news of the day. Lol.

Well, Rudy IS a doddering, elderly old man. That being said I agree with the claim he is treating this process as a joke. He flocked around and has found out and doesn’t like it.

This sounds like a good idea
==================
Mike Lindell has asked Donald Trump to put him in charge of US elections in his potential next administration.

Speaking to activist Jack Posobiec during an appearance on the War Room podcast on Tuesday, the MyPillow CEO and staunch Trump ally said that while he had not been asked to be Trump's running mate in this year's election, he would be open to a role in his government, if the former president is reelected to office in November's presidential election.

"No, I haven't—I have not been asked, you guys. I have not," Lindell said when asked about being a running mate. "And I will tell you this: If he asks me to do anything, I'm hoping it's when we get this, when he gets in, that he puts me in charge of our, the elections, where we can get our election platform completely fixed."

He continued: "I think the election bureau should be, which I have already set up, should be part of Homeland Security, Jack, so that we, because remember our government deemed our elections critical infrastructure. And so that's what I hoped that he would do, would have a place for me there because in the last three years, I've lived and breathed it. I know what we need to have secure elections and I really think I could do a good job of getting this country to a great place like you have over in the U.K. and most recently Argentina and other places."..............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom