Right wing nuts thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

These people have security details with them, so it raises the question of why do all these Republicans in Congress feel a need to carry a weapon?
    I think if they have security at her level they have to pay for them themselves. Only a few Congressional leaders get personal security.

I think if they have security at her level they have to pay for them themselves. Only a few Congressional leaders get personal security.
    This is correct. Few have government provided security. I don't recall either, but I want to say only the majority and minority leaders in each chamber have that. The rest have to hire their own private security protection.

There may also be exceptions in the case where a Congressman has been threatened. They can apply for protection when that happens.

I met private security details, paid and sometimes volunteer. The point is they don't travel alone. They always have people with them, some of who are with them to protect them. You rarely see them in photographs or videos, but they're there.

As seen in parking lot

IMG_8772.jpeg

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced this week that he is giving former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani a job.

On Tuesday, Lindell appeared on Steve Bannon's WarRoom show where guest hosts are filling in after Bannon surrendered himself to prison this week.

"Speaking of Rudy Giuliani...we hired him over at FrankSpeech.com. He's on my network now. He follows Steve Bannon, it's Steve Bannon, and then after him is Lou Dobbs and then myself," Lindell said............

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced this week that he is giving former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani a job.

On Tuesday, Lindell appeared on Steve Bannon's WarRoom show where guest hosts are filling in after Bannon surrendered himself to prison this week.

"Speaking of Rudy Giuliani...we hired him over at FrankSpeech.com. He's on my network now. He follows Steve Bannon, it's Steve Bannon, and then after him is Lou Dobbs and then myself," Lindell said............

Those idiots all deserve each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom