Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Thought I would start a dedicated topic about her.
    If anyone comes across info pertaining to him, feel free to post it here

If roles were reversed and Haley endorsed Trump I'm positive Scott would have something to say about it
    I am reminded of some lines from the movie Mannequin fromway back when.

“Where did you learn to kiss azz like that? Did you take a class?”

“No, it’s a God-given gift.”

Describes 95% of the Republican Party regarding Trump.

“If you’re talking about pardoning Trump, it’s not a matter of innocence or guilt at that point, because that means he would have already been found guilty,” Haley said at the town hall, hosted by John Roberts. “I believe, in the best interest of bringing the country together, I would pardon Donald Trump. Because I think it’s important for the country to move on.”

“We’ve got to leave the negativity and the baggage behind,” she added. “I don’t want this country divided any further. I don’t think it’s in the best interests for America to have an 80-year-old president sitting in jail and having everybody upset about it. I think this would be the time that we would need to move forward and get this out of the way.”

“If you’re talking about pardoning Trump, it’s not a matter of innocence or guilt at that point, because that means he would have already been found guilty,” Haley said at the town hall, hosted by John Roberts. “I believe, in the best interest of bringing the country together, I would pardon Donald Trump. Because I think it’s important for the country to move on.”

“We’ve got to leave the negativity and the baggage behind,” she added. “I don’t want this country divided any further. I don’t think it’s in the best interests for America to have an 80-year-old president sitting in jail and having everybody upset about it. I think this would be the time that we would need to move forward and get this out of the way.”
    "Consequences for breaking the law is for the poor" - Nikki Haley

The country ain't moving on if Trump is pardoned. No way, no how. This is just a terrible take by Nikki.

"Consequences for breaking the law is for the poor" - Nikki Haley

The greater the wealth, the lighter the slap on the wrist

The country ain't moving on if Trump is pardoned. No way, no how. This is just a terrible take by Nikki.

sounds awfully familiar to what (R) tends to say after a shooting massacre "now is not the time to be divided, we must heal and move on as a country" (or something along those lines)

The greater the wealth, the lighter the slap on the wrist

sounds awfully familiar to what (R) tends to say after a shooting massacre "now is not the time to be divided, we must heal and move on as a country" (or something along those lines)
    Yeah, I hate the rationalizing. Drives me nuts.

I think the only reason she's willing to pardon Trump is because she hopes that it would help her get MAGA votes in the general election if she somehow gets the nomination. If she somehow wins the presidential election, she'll make good on it even if it makes her stomach turn, because she doesn't want any part of pissing off MAGA.

Last edited:
    I think the only reason she's willing to pardon Trump is because she hopes that it would help her get MAGA votes in the general election if she somehow gets the nomination. If she someone wins the presidential election, she'll make good on it even if it makes her stomach turn, because she doesn't want any part of pissing off MAGA.

Funny thing, originally I was also going to give my opinion on her reasons, but then decided not to inject my opinion. I figured I'd let people draw their own conclusions... buuut yeah, this was my thinking too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom