Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Thought I would start a dedicated topic about her.
    If anyone comes across info pertaining to her, feel free to post it here

Last edited:
    If Trump doesn't get the nomination, I thing he stokes his devotees into, figuratively and to some degree literally, burning down the Republican party.

This would be exactly what the R party deserves.....they are a total and utter bad joke at this point.....

MAULDIN, S.C. (AP) — Hillary Clinton. Nancy Pelosi. Kamala Harris. Liz Cheney. Carly Fiorina. And for now, Nikki Haley.

The former South Carolina governor is the latest in a long line of women — historically some of Republican Donald Trump’s most stubborn challengers — for whom the former president saves a special playbook. It’s centered around intimidation, combined with a now-familiar brand of vulgarity, nicknames and other insults he deploys for men, too.

But where he tries to emasculate his male opponents, Trump works in put-downs about the appearance of women, their emotional balance and their intelligence. He mispronounces their names. He seemed to confuse two politicians who are women. And he questions their right to challenge him.

Trump’s nickname for Haley, a Republican who served as his own ambassador to the United Nations, is “Birdbrain.”

“Who the hell was the impostor?” Trump railed after the New Hampshire primary against Haley, who acknowledged his victory but has refused to drop out of the GOP presidential nomination fight. “When I watched her in the fancy dress that probably wasn’t so fancy, I said, ‘What’s she doing? We won.‘”…….

MAULDIN, S.C. (AP) — Hillary Clinton. Nancy Pelosi. Kamala Harris. Liz Cheney. Carly Fiorina. And for now, Nikki Haley.

The former South Carolina governor is the latest in a long line of women — historically some of Republican Donald Trump’s most stubborn challengers — for whom the former president saves a special playbook. It’s centered around intimidation, combined with a now-familiar brand of vulgarity, nicknames and other insults he deploys for men, too.

But where he tries to emasculate his male opponents, Trump works in put-downs about the appearance of women, their emotional balance and their intelligence. He mispronounces their names. He seemed to confuse two politicians who are women. And he questions their right to challenge him.

Trump’s nickname for Haley, a Republican who served as his own ambassador to the United Nations, is “Birdbrain.”

“Who the hell was the impostor?” Trump railed after the New Hampshire primary against Haley, who acknowledged his victory but has refused to drop out of the GOP presidential nomination fight. “When I watched her in the fancy dress that probably wasn’t so fancy, I said, ‘What’s she doing? We won.‘”…….

Yeah, I know all about that. He grabs those poor women by their cats.

:cautious:

Look at this:

Top officials at the Republican National Committee want Nikki Haley, the former South Carolina governor, to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination so it can launch a joint fundraising committee with Donald Trump to bolster its finances, according to people familiar with the situation.

The RNC last week reported $8m in cash to spend in its year-end filing, an amount less than half of what it had when Trump was running for the presidency in 2016 and below what it needs to stand up operations as it prepares to take on Joe Biden in the general election.

The issue for the RNC has been the lack of direct revenue, with small-dollar donors seen to generally prefer to donate directly to the Trump campaign and larger, institutional donors who dislike Trump preferring to donate directly to challengers like Haley, the people said.

While the RNC was slightly buoyed with a $12m haul in January, RNC leadership has discussed in recent weeks the need for Haley to exit the race so they can as soon as possible launch a joint fundraising committee with Trump, which would allow wealthy donors to write checks larger than $800,000.

The RNC does not technically need Haley to drop out to do joint fundraising agreements – it partnered with Trump in 2016 before the former Ohio governor John Kasich dropped out – but, the thinking goes, if Haley were out, the RNC could pick up her large-dollar donors who want to support the party but not Trump directly.

RNC leadership have suggested privately they don’t have any inherent preference for one candidate over the other. But with polls showing Trump as the clear frontrunner after his wins in Iowa and New Hampshire, they see Haley as the likely loser who should take the fall, the people said.……

If roles were reversed and Haley endorsed Trump I'm positive Scott would have something to say about it
    I am reminded of some lines from the movie Mannequin fromway back when.

“Where did you learn to kiss azz like that? Did you take a class?”

“No, it’s a God-given gift.”

Describes 95% of the Republican Party regarding Trump.

“If you’re talking about pardoning Trump, it’s not a matter of innocence or guilt at that point, because that means he would have already been found guilty,” Haley said at the town hall, hosted by John Roberts. “I believe, in the best interest of bringing the country together, I would pardon Donald Trump. Because I think it’s important for the country to move on.”

“We’ve got to leave the negativity and the baggage behind,” she added. “I don’t want this country divided any further. I don’t think it’s in the best interests for America to have an 80-year-old president sitting in jail and having everybody upset about it. I think this would be the time that we would need to move forward and get this out of the way.”

“If you’re talking about pardoning Trump, it’s not a matter of innocence or guilt at that point, because that means he would have already been found guilty,” Haley said at the town hall, hosted by John Roberts. “I believe, in the best interest of bringing the country together, I would pardon Donald Trump. Because I think it’s important for the country to move on.”

“We’ve got to leave the negativity and the baggage behind,” she added. “I don’t want this country divided any further. I don’t think it’s in the best interests for America to have an 80-year-old president sitting in jail and having everybody upset about it. I think this would be the time that we would need to move forward and get this out of the way.”
    "Consequences for breaking the law is for the poor" - Nikki Haley

The country ain't moving on if Trump is pardoned. No way, no how. This is just a terrible take by Nikki.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom