Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Thought I would start a dedicated topic about her.
    If anyone comes across info pertaining to her, feel free to post it here

Last edited:
    Even .25 loss spells disaster for Trump.

He can't lose 1 person in the four out of 6 states he has to flip to win the election. He has to convince MORE people to vote for him - or more to stay home. Apathy might have worked before the Roe debacle.

And I ask to anyone who is legitimately concerned the traitor going to win the election : which four states is he flipping and why.

Yet @brandon and @zztop ....never in US history have we had an insurrectionist, a nominee in multiple trials, and a so called "cult leader" on the November Presidential ballot.
    I don't think you can predict this November's "party loyalty votes" based on past historical trends.
    This November is sadly unprecedented. 0.25 out of 5 may be way underestimating people's disgust with Trump.
    I appreciate your willingness to call a spade a spade in regards to Trump.

It doesn't make you a liberal or a Democrat to see the situation for what it actually is.. just means you have a sense of morality that the rest of them do not possess.

I appreciate your willingness to call a spade a spade in regards to Trump.

It doesn't make you a liberal or a Democrat to see the situation for what it actually is.. just means you have a sense of morality that the rest of them do not possess.
    Thanks. What do you think about the percentage of people who are also hopefully willing to NOT vote for Trump?

Fwiw, I think Haley was Trump-Lite. She knew the buttons to push to appeal to MAGAts although she preferred to try and distance herself from Trump. Had she won the nomination and election I would not have expected great changes in policy.

I am not sure I agree with Kinzinger. She may have won once, I doubt she would have won twice. Basically, I was unimpressed with her willingness to be a weathervane.

As for former Trumpers? I am severely unimpressed. They knew what he was. Everyone who bothered to look knew what he was. Now, we’re supposed to admire them for coming to their senses? Well, that is wonderful but yeesh.

As for former Trumpers? I am severely unimpressed. They knew what he was. Everyone who bothered to look knew what he was. Now, we’re supposed to admire them for coming to their senses? Well, that is wonderful but yeesh.

Better late than never from my point of view. If they came to their senses and aren't going to vote for Trump again then that's a victory and I will applaud someone like that over the ones who will still vote for Trump.

I hate to break it to you but it's likely gonna go the other way by the election, with the one out of five becoming 0.25 out of five.
    If every registered Republican votes for Trump, it won't be enough for Trump to win.

As always, it's going to come down to how Democrats and undeclared/independent voters turn out and vote, especially how the undeclared/independent voters turn out and vote. Neither Democrats nor Republicans can win an election with just their registered voters.

I think it's way too early to try to figure out or worry about how the undeclared/independent voters are going to vote. For that group, it's going to be all about what's happening and how things are in October. It always is.

Nikki Haley, who was Donald Trump’s last remaining challenger for the Republican presidential nomination until she dropped out of the race in March, has a new job.

The former South Carolina governor has accepted a role with the Hudson Institute, a Washington DC-based, ultra-conservative thinktank specializing in foreign policy affairs.

She will become the institute’s Walter P Stern chairperson, a post named for Hudson’s former chairperson who died in 2022. Haley served as US ambassador to the UN during Trump’s presidency and is the fourth member of his administration to join Hudson.

Former attorney general William Barr did so in 2020, and ex-secretary of state Mike Pompeo as well as former transportation secretary Elaine Chao did so the following year.

“When our policymakers fail to call out our enemies or acknowledge the importance of our alliances, the world is less safe,” Haley said in a statement from Hudson announcing her appointment. “That is why Hudson’s work is so critical.…….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom