Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Thought I would start a dedicated topic about her.
    If anyone comes across info pertaining to her, feel free to post it here

Last edited:
    If even half of those people who voted for Haley simply sit out, Trump has no chance.

That should be the campaign for Haley supporters - stay home.

I was just wondering if Nikki + RFK pulling (R) votes, would be enough to mitigate some (D) who are soured on Biden (Gaza etc)

She may have deleted that last one, it’s not showing up for me now. It was a devastating quote about Trump by Haley.

This applies, too:

It's no surprise that Nikki Hailey endorsed Trump. There's no viable GOP alternative to Trump or Trumpism. Her candidacy and everything she says about Trump is canceled out by the fact she served as his UN Ambassador. Moreover when she was challenging Trump for the nomination she never said her previous support for him was a regrettable mistake instead her criticism of him was cautious and qualified. Maybe it's too much to demand honesty or hope for humility from today's politicians. Good luck Nikki in 2028.

I believe so. It reminds me of Bush 1 and Reagan. Bush was a strong critic of Reagans economic policies. He
    went as far as calling them voodoo economics. When it became apparent Reagan was going to be the nominee
    Bush gave him his support.

and if the Trump campaign believes that many Haley voters would not vote for him offering her VP may be the only option

I believe so. It reminds me of Bush 1 and Reagan. Bush was a strong critic of Reagans economic policies. He
    went as far as calling them voodoo economics. When it became apparent Reagan was going to be the nominee
    Bush gave him his support.
    Sigh....but this should have been different.
    Trump is no Reagan! Trump is wrong for America for numerous reasons.
    Haley knows that.
    Very disappointing!

Sigh....but this should have been different.
    Trump is no Reagan! Trump is wrong for America for numerous reasons.
    Haley knows that.
    Very disappointing!
    So, you've famously said that you are not voting for Biden or Trump but would vote for Haley

Would you vote for Trump if Haley is the VP pick?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom