/* */

Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This could go in several threads but deserves one of its own. Apparently, the suspect got into the home and was looking for the Speaker. The police saw some of the attack and the spouse is in surgery. Social media accounts point to him being an election denier. This is pretty forked up.

Assuming that Paul Pelosi was in danger from DePape, why did Pelosi go back by DePape when the officers arrived at the door & why did Pelosi not lock himself in the bathroom when he called the police?

Cool. Can you define troll for me?
    A troll is anyone they constantly disagree with. They have to resort to insults because they can't believe someone would think like us. Also, they know sometimes we are being sarcastic and they label that trolling as well.

I do love how my non-facts and conspiracy theories that you always claim are not happening are then shown that is happening (so not really a conspiracy theory then is it?) buy you simply crawfish and then explain why the people who are making the money tell you that it is a good thing and must continue. At no time, do you stop to consider that they just lied to you but yet you still believe them when they change their story. It is really a unique thing I think.

Just a hint, just because someone is pointing out the absurdity that is right in front of you and everyone else sees it doesn't make it not real, it just means you are blind to it. Every argument that you can't win doesn't mean that the other side is using 'disinformation', it just means your position is flawed. So maybe do some self examination.
    No, you want this board to parrot your beliefs back to you so you can feel enlightened and virtious. The fact that it is actually hurtful to you that someone will not be emotionally blackmailed or bow down to the 'you have been shown many times' lines that you are so used working and obtaining silence to any discontent. That should tell you something.
    Also, I feel like you have said this to me before but yet we still have out little debates. I hope we can continue but if you want to put me on 'ignore' I get it and wish you the best. I will miss us though MT.
    If they haven't heard it from the corporate press, then they claim it's a conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter what evidence or proof you show her. She will always deny that its happening or put her best effort at spin.

It's laughable that the same people who denied, downplayed, excused the BLM riots, looting and burning of cities now try to act like January 6th was worse than 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.

Is your beef with me about my abortion position or the fact that I am a Christian? I don't get your trolling rant? Can you explain, without big words please....

Do Christians act like Farb? Is your faith really all that important as to define some of your social views in such an extreme position that we see in the abortion thread? Most of us see a massive disconnect between the guy Farb professes to be in the abortion thread, and the dude in this thread trolling an assault because it's not his team.

You show less compassion then a lot of godless atheist did for Rand Paul.

It's not a good look.

Assuming that Paul Pelosi was in danger from DePape, why did Pelosi go back by DePape when the officers arrived at the door & why did Pelosi not lock himself in the bathroom when he called the police?

Your answer just might be right in the piece you quoted. They said it is unclear what mental state Pelosi was in or whether he was already injured.

Are you seriously still trying to say there was something going on other than a politically motivated attack? Good grief.

This should be beneath anyone with normal human decency. But here we are.

If they haven't heard it from the corporate press, then they claim it's a conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter what evidence or proof you show her. She will always deny that its happening or put her best effort at spin.

It's laughable that the same people who denied, downplayed, excused the BLM riots, looting and burning of cities now try to act like January 6th was worse than 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.
    So you will need to prove these things you are alleging. But you won’t be able to because I never excused looting and no cities were burned. I never said Jan 6 was worse than 9/11 or Pearl Harbor either. Why do you say stuff that’s just not true?

Also your “corporate press” is such a joke. Are you against capitalism now too? Do you think all these corporations get together and coordinate their stories and wouldn’t scoop each other if they got the chance?

Ask yourself who pays your hero. Ask yourself that question.

Your answer just might be right in the piece you quoted. They said it is unclear what mental state Pelosi was in or whether he was already injured.

Are you seriously still trying to say there was something going on other than a politically motivated attack? Good grief.

This should be beneath anyone with normal human decency. But here we are.
    Oh no. We should never question anything from the media right?

The hammer attack didn't start until the police answered the door.

Are you saying that you know every single thing that happened from the time the man broke into the time the police arrived?

Your tweet links to an article that doesn’t contain the quote in the tweet. Where did he get the quote?

This is the article linked in the tweet:

The quote - which we don’t know the source for - sounds like it comes from an anonymous source. Which I’m pretty sure you have disparaged on here more than once when they say something you don’t like. But when you want to follow a really ugly lie about a break-in that we have on tape, you believe everything you read on suspect Twitter feeds.

No I don't. But the two things I listed make no sense. Also, how did the guy not set of their alarm?

They are old, and never invested stuff like shatter alarms.

I mean what is your theory then?

A very likely scenario, Paul probably didn't want the guy to get shot, and thought he was mentally unwell. The police walking in is also an immediate escalation of the situation to the perp. His fight, or flight would have kicked in.

I don't understand how this thread ended up this long. All the right wing posters could have been decent human beings said something like: "Political violence is awful. This has a history of happening to both sides, and it's tragic every time. My thoughts, and prayers are with his family." /end thread

They are old, and never invested stuff like shatter alarms.

I mean what is your theory then?

A very likely scenario, Paul probably didn't want the guy to get shot, and thought he was mentally unwell. The police walking in is also an immediate escalation of the situation to the perp. His fight, or flight would have kicked in.

I don't understand how this thread ended up this long. All the right wing posters could have been decent human beings said something like: "Political violence is awful. This has a history of happening to both sides, and it's tragic every time. My thoughts, and prayers are with his family." /end thread
    They just couldn’t do it. They were presented with a huge lie, and they swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Just almost reflexively, it must be as natural as breathing to them. It’s not normal, but here we are.

This is the kind of rhetoric that directly led to the attack on Paul Pelosi. This and the Q nonsense which is also being embraced by Trump and the Republican Party of Trump. This is the kind of rhetoric that used to not exist and still doesn’t exist on the other side. And no, it doesn’t count if this type of dangerous rhetoric is called out for what it is.

It would be a dereliction of duty if people of morality and conscience everywhere didn’t call this out. This is a form of propaganda used successfully by authoritarian and even fascist governments in the past. It needs to be named and shamed.

No I don't. But the two things I listed make no sense. Also, how did the guy not set of their alarm?
    Because Paul disarmed it so the guy could BREAK INTO THEIR HOME for some good ole fashioned love making, duh. I mean, isn't that what we all do when we are expecting company?

So you admit you have no idea what happened but made an assertion anyway.

I don't know why the alarm didn't go off. Maybe the 80-year-old man forgot to set it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom