Israel vs Hamas (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

Going after a terrorist organization whose only desire is to eliminate you isn't a war crime.
    First off, you've ignored, as everyone else has, that Israel attacked a contingent of clearly identified press personal from multiple agencies. Israel's attack wounded several of the press members and killed a Rueters reporter. This is not an isolated incident for Israel. They have openly targeted and killed reporters before. This is what fascist states do. This is not what democratic states do.

I'm not having the nonsense that Israel has any moral high ground in this conflict. They don't. They are fascist and racist. They are liars. They also recently detained and harassed a BBC team of reporters at gun point without justification. Again, this is what fascist bullies and thugs do.

Israel is as much like 1984 as Russia is, they are just way better at PR and controlling the narrative than Russia is. I hope people open their eyes to that fact, before Israel is allowed to commit mass murder while most of the world bends over backwards to appease them.

You are again saying what you think are the desires of the Israeli government. You very clearly do have an opinion on the Israeli government and you have stated it very clearly more than once, so just own it.

War crimes are not about who your enemy is in a war. War crimes are about how you conduct your war against your enemies.

Israel is committing war crimes, because of how they are conducting their war against Hamas terrorists, regardless of the fact they are targeting Hamas terrorists.

Israel has shutdown civilian infrastructure that millions of non-combatant people need to survive, like food, water, power, and medical supplies. That is a war crime. Just like Russia's war crimes of targeting civilian infrastructure.

Israel is leveling residential buildings unnecessarily and with no real strategic gain. The Hamas terrorist fire rockets and run before Israel can level the building they fired from. It's just like the way Russia is destroying residential buildings claiming they are justified because Ukrainian soldiers were in those buildings when they destroyed them. It's all bogus justification for mass murder and mass destruction.

Israel is going to raze Gaza and then build settlements there. That's what they do and that's what their primary desire is. History shows that over and over again. Israel has and is treating Palenstenians as badly, I would argue worse, than America treated and continues to treat native Americans, and we all know that we have treated native Americans appallingly and unacceptably.

Last edited:
    Nonsense. Having been to war there is no doubt in my mind that it would be the likes of YOU who would commit a war crime. I can feel the hate that lives in you from the other side of this continent. You're not fooling me one bit. Now shove off and let the adults discuss the reality of the situation. .
    I'm antiwar, read my posts across multiple threads to see for yourself. I would never commit a war crime and neither would the likes of me.

I don't know who you think I hate. Me being critical of Israeli actions and policies comes from my love and empathy for all people, not because I hate anyone.

I'm not fooling you because I'm being completely honest and open with you. I wear my heart and my thoughts on my sleeve.

I'm not going to shove off for you or anyone else.

I'm just as much an adult as you are.

I am discussing the entire reality of the situation, even the ugly reality about Israeli policies and actions.

I've got an idea where your mind raced off to, so let me make it clear. Terrorism is unacceptable. The attack by Hamas was criminal, inhumane and unacceptable. I've already made my thoughts on that clear, but I felt it bears repeating, because I'm fairly certain the next thing you are going to falsely accuse me of is being a Hamas sympathizer. Nothing could be farther from my truth.

A person doesn't have to be a Hamas sympathizer to call out and criticize Israel's fascism, no matter how inconvenient that truth may be to some. This is not a zero-sum game.

When one believes in God, and in Satan, they finally begin to understand how and why Israel and its Jews have been the most persecuted segment of humanity in all of human history.

Sorry posters but I've had enough of these hate filled punks masquerading as humanitarians.
    This was not in your post when I originally quoted it. I'm not a hate filled punk and would very much like you to apologize for insulting me like that.

Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I'm a hate filled punk. I apologized for being out of line for taking a dig at you, but my dig wasn't the personal insult that calling me a hate filled punk is.

When one believes in God, and in Satan, they finally begin to understand how and why Israel and its Jews have been the most persecuted segment of humanity in all of human history.

God has nothing to do with it. I judge people by their ACTIONS not by their religion, Skin color or nationality.

There are good people and bad people everywhere and even some truely evil people also. I am a Christian but non-denominational. Some of the most horrendeous crimes has been commited in the name of some deitiy - be it the abrahamic God or others and some of the most kind and considered actions likewise.

My grandfather wrote this in one of his letters to me when I was a young woman "Bottom line is this - we all have to take a serious look at what is in front of us and take the actions that we in our hearts feel is right. Most people DO recognize the difference between good and evil - If they dare to listen to what their heart says."

He spend 2 years in a german KZ camp because he fought for what was right.

God has nothing to do with it. I judge people by their ACTIONS not by their religion, Skin color or nationality.

There are good people and bad people everywhere and even some truely evil people also. I am a Christian but non-denominational. Some of the most horrendeous crimes has been commited in the name of some deitiy - be it the abrahamic God or others and some of the most kind and considered actions likewise.

My grandfather wrote this in one of his letters to me when I was a young woman "Bottom line is this - we all have to take a serious look at what is in front of us and take the actions that we in our hearts feel is right. Most people DO recognize the difference between good and evil - If they dare to listen to what their heart says."

He spend 2 years in a german KZ camp because he fought for what was right.
    I don't follow any religion and neither do most of my friends. None of us have ever killed anyone and we hope we never have to kill anyone to defend ourselves or others. Millions of peoples from all religions across human history can not say the same.

Morality is what you do, not what you believe.

First off, you've ignored, as everyone else has, that Israel attacked a contingent of clearly identified press personal from multiple agencies. Israel's attack wounded several of the press members and killed a Rueters reporter. This is not an isolated incident for Israel. They have openly targeted and killed reporters before. This is what fascist states do. This is not what democratic states do.

I'm not having the nonsense that Israel has any moral high ground in this conflict. They don't. They are fascist and racist. They are liars. They also recently detained and harassed a BBC team of reporters at gun point without justification. Again, this is what fascist bullies and thugs do.

Israel is as much like 1984 as Russia is, they are just way better at PR and controlling the narrative than Russia is. I hope people open their eyes to that fact, before Israel is allowed to commit mass murder while most of the world bends over backwards to appease them.

You are again saying what you think are the desires of the Israeli government. You very clearly do have an opinion on the Israeli government and you have stated it very clearly more than once, so just own it.

War crimes are not about who your enemy is in a war. War crimes are about how you conduct your war against your enemies.

Israel is committing war crimes, because of how they are conducting their war against Hamas terrorists, regardless of the fact they are targeting Hamas terrorists.

Israel has shutdown civilian infrastructure that millions of non-combatant people need to survive, like food, water, power, and medical supplies. That is a war crime. Just like Russia's war crimes of targeting civilian infrastructure.

Israel is leveling residential buildings unnecessarily and with no real strategic gain. The Hamas terrorist fire rockets and run before Israel can level the building they fired from. It's just like the way Russia is destroying residential buildings claiming they are justified because Ukrainian soldiers were in those buildings when they destroyed them. It's all bogus justification for mass murder and mass destruction.

Israel is going to raze Gaza and then build settlements there. That's what they do and that's what their primary desire is. History shows that over and over again. Israel has and is treating Palenstenians as badly, I would argue worse, than America treated and continues to treat native Americans, and we all know that we have treated native Americans appallingly and unacceptably.
    Those savages. We will cleanse them out and apologize 200 years later.

That one post by a local BLM chapter - if it even was the chapter and not simply one member who decided to post it - was essentially blown up by the right. It was one stupid post….and after we’ve seen some of the dirty tricks done by local GOP chapters lately, I’m not even sure it was anyone associated with BLM that posted it.

That one post by a local BLM chapter - if it even was the chapter and not simply one member who decided to post it - was essentially blown up by the right. It was one stupid post….and after we’ve seen some of the dirty tricks done by local GOP chapters lately, I’m not even sure it was anyone associated with BLM that posted it.
    Yeah, I agree. When I first saw it, I didn't think that was representative of the BLM people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom