Israel vs Hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

The latest nugget...

But strain relations with Israel”…

I know in this article it’s just reporting the facts, but Israel has done this to themselves. Not just since Oct 8th, 2023 - but since the 1940’s..

The growing international condemnation may not be what the US wants to face since they are more or less tied at the hip to Iz, but it’s refreshing to see a unified stance against what they’ve done and continue to do.

I was talking about Grandpa Joe the Zionist when i said "President"
    I don't know.

If you say Grandpa Joe the Zionist around me, the first person I'm going to think of is Joseph Saragossi.

But that wouldn't make a lick of sense contextually because old Joe died way back in 1507. He was also known as the Cockerel Saint.

It crossed my mind that the name "Cockerel Saint" is a thus far not utilized potentially sound username for around here, it's got that "Saint" sound built into it.

I don't know.

If you say Grandpa Joe the Zionist around me, the first person I'm going to think of is Joseph Saragossi.

But that wouldn't make a lick of sense contextually because old Joe died way back in 1507. He was also known as the Cockerel Saint.

It crossed my mind that the name "Cockerel Saint" is a thus far not utilized potentially sound username for around here, it's got that "Saint" sound built into it.

Well it is a good thing that i clarified it then.

It's ok. They got two Hamas leaders. That's gotta make it worth it, right. :mad1:

1716846506482.png

It's ok. They got two Hamas leaders. That's gotta make it worth it, right. :mad1:

1716846506482.png
    Not sure what to think anymore. It’s kinda acceptable according to the White House spokesperson.

IMG_2550.jpeg

I think her voting for the arms gives her even more right to complain about how they use it.

If you borrow my gun, i get to complain if you kill someone i didn't want dead.

I think it’s a complex analogy.

In this situation without getting into the details like the history of Israel’s oppression of Palestine and murdering civilians at will way before October 7th, it’s similar to that person who borrowed your gun consistently and unwaveringly committing mass shootings against a particular group of people.

That being said, Warren wants to keep her job and I’m sure there are enough “I stand with Israel” folks (still a head scratcher) in Massachusetts who wouldn’t hesitate if she voted against more Israel weaponry.

What an embarrassment and a total waste of money. Instead of withholding funding from Isreal to force them to allow food, water, medical supplies in through normal channels the Biden administration built the pier. And now it's unusable. This is a perfect microcosm of Biden's foreign policy.

I think it’s a complex analogy.

In this situation without getting into the details like the history of Israel’s oppression of Palestine and murdering civilians at will way before October 7th, it’s similar to that person who borrowed your gun consistently and unwaveringly committing mass shootings against a particular group of people.

That being said, Warren wants to keep her job and I’m sure there are enough “I stand with Israel” folks (still a head scratcher) in Massachusetts who wouldn’t hesitate if she voted against more Israel weaponry.

one of the more obvious "tactics" in Congress is to attach multiple funding bills into one bill. The claim is it makes it easier than having 3 or 4 separate bills, but we all know that its more about "getting one in" - attach a bill that may not have much support to 2 other that have overwhelming support, and there ya go. Pass one lesser supported bill since its attached to 2-3 others on one single spending bill.

What an embarrassment and a total waste of money. Instead of withholding funding from Isreal to force them to allow food, water, medical supplies in through normal channels the Biden administration built the pier. And now it's unusable. This is a perfect microcosm of Biden's foreign policy.

Yes it would be quite an embarrassment for you and the Trump kind I would think. Especially for Trump and his assorted MAGA-GAGA.

What that embarrassment is is being so helpless in thoughts and deeds that you can't see past events with even tiniest little hurdal set in the way of a long series of major events. Oh Wail-E the World Ends at first sign of struggle.

Good grief people everywhere are good at fixing things, and sorting out detail things as projects progress, that's what people are good at. It's wise to assume that they will do what they are so good at doing. Assume it will get fixed ASAP.

The negative waves some Americans are willing to spread are what's an embarrassment.

It sounds like a very small barge got loose from it's tug during somewhat rough weather, and another boat that tried to assist got stuck on the beach as well. A small barge and a small boat mishap. A bulldozer on the beach could move them further ashore, or push them back into the water where they could be towed back to where they belong. I doubt that they got holed, it's a soft beach afterall.

The major floating ocean pier is still in its place.

Tomorrow when the storm has blown through they'll pull them off of the beach, it would seem that the damage is minimal. They'll be back in business without a hitch. Getting that food ashore.

That's what it's for, getting food ashore. But there will be moments, it's after all an open beach facing an open ocean with a fair amount of reach adjacent for large waves to form.

The US government knows that in Rafah, kids are continuing to be slaughtered, people in tent camps turned to charred bodies, families buried under rubble. The pictures, the video, audio etc are all there. In some cases IDF continuing to brag about it. And this has been going on for 3 weeks.

It will continue until the terrorist IOF occupies Gaza fully, all with strong US support.

Disaster capitalism. We’ve seen it all over. “Shock doctrine” is a good read from Naomi Klein. Knowing that the United States government has a long history of doing this sort of thing definitely is a “shock” to the system, and takes a while to fully digest, but is supported by evidence (your most recent large scale example being Iraq/Afghanistan).

Last edited:

The US government knows that in Rafah, kids are continuing to be slaughtered, people in tent camps turned to charred bodies, families buried under rubble. The pictures, the video, audio etc are all there. In some cases IDF continuing to brag about it. And this has been going on for 3 weeks.

It will continue until the terrorist IOF occupies Gaza fully, all with strong US support.

Disaster capitalism. We’ve seen it all over. “Shock doctrine” is a good read from Naomi Klein. Knowing that the United States government has a long history of doing this sort of thing definitely is a “shock” to the system, and takes a while to fully digest, but is supported by evidence (your most recent large scale example being Iraq/Afghanistan).
    Jared Kushner is hoping profit from disaster capitalism in Gaza.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom