Increasing racist attacks on Asians (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/02/09/attacks-asian-american-elderly-/

I will admit, I didn't know anything about these these strings of attacks and the murder of elderly Asian American out west. Really disturbing. In most cases, they have caught sub human scum that have committed these crimes.
    In the case of the murder of Ratanapakdee, I sincerely hope the death penalty will be sought, although that is not possible in the state of CA.

Hasn't been in the news nearly as much but this is still happening
    ============================================

A Florida woman is facing hate crime charges after authorities say she berated a group of women with anti-Asian remarks and attacked them with pepper spray in New York City last week.

The New York Police Department announced Friday that it had arrested Madeline Barker, 47, after the incident, which was partially captured on video.

The victims told ABC7 New York that they were walking in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District at about 6 p.m. on June 11 when a woman accused them of harassing her.

The victims said they had no prior interactions with the woman, but they tried to calm her down by apologizing to her. In response, the assailant pulled out a can of pepper spray and yelled at them, “Go back to where you came from, you don’t belong here,” one victim told ABC7.

She sprayed four women with pepper solution and yelled at an Asian man passing on the sidewalk to take the women “back to where you came from,” using an expletive, a police spokesperson told CNN...........

Farb always makes sure that we don't miss any black on Asian crime.

I guess Optimums will have to be in charge of white on Asian crime updates.

Farb always makes sure that we don't miss any black on Asian crime.

I guess Optimums will have to be in charge of white on Asian crime updates.
    Did you find it strange that this thread was silent for more than 2 months and then a white lady said somethings to an Asian and this thread comes back. I am sure that was just happenstance right?
    That is cool, I can post black on asian violence and Optimus can post white on asian crime. We need to recruit someone for the races vs asians to make it even though. I will also need some help. Maybe we can deep dive it by gender too?

Did you find it strange that this thread was silent for more than 2 months and then a white lady said somethings to an Asian and this thread comes back. I am sure that was just happenstance right?
    That is cool, I can post black on asian violence and Optimus can post white on asian crime. We need to recruit someone for the races vs asians to make it even though. I will also need some help. Maybe we can deep dive it by gender too?

More than you even realize, my friend.

I think the difference is that the one Optimums posted was clearly a racially motivated attack, and the ones you post aren't always clearly motivated by race.

Well, the crimes aren't always clearly motivated by race, your posting them clearly is.

I think the difference is that the one Optimums posted was clearly a racially motivated attack, and the ones you post aren't always clearly motivated by race.

Well, the crimes aren't always clearly motivated by race, your posting them clearly is.
    Really, lets explore that. So you are making the exact same argument as I am. Why is your argument correct but mine is not, or even racist?

Really, lets explore that. So you are making the exact same argument as I am. Why is your argument correct but mine is not, or even racist?
    I do not think your premise is even close, so let’s not go exploring.

I do not think your premise is even close, so let’s not go exploring.
    I am just curious how my intent is racial while someone else who posts the same type of material is not? That position could not be based on race could it? Could you have possibly been a racist by that remark?

I am just curious how my intent is racial while someone else who posts the same type of material is not? That position could not be based on race could it? Could you have possibly been a racist by that remark?

I’m beyond trying to explain any of this to you.

Is it just dumb luck that you’ve only posted black on Asian hate crimes?

Is it just dumb luck that you’ve only posted black on Asian hate crimes?
    Definitely not random, but my guess is that in the places he hangs out on the internet that is the only kind he sees. 🤷‍♀️

Definitely not random, but my guess is that in the places he hangs out on the internet that is the only kind he sees. 🤷‍♀️
    Why is it I only see white on Asian crime posted here then? So, I ask, why is it a problem if I post black on asian crime but other are fine to post only white on asian crime? Can anyone post asian on latino to balance this whole thing out?

Why is it I only see white on Asian crime posted here then? So, I ask, why is it a problem if I post black on asian crime but other are fine to post only white on asian crime? Can anyone post asian on latino to balance this whole thing out?
    The whole 'I have to post X' to 'balance out' the other side is predictable Ben Shapiro schtick. You know we are intelligent enough to see that, bro. Let's not pretend otherwise.

The whole 'I have to post X' to 'balance out' the other side is predictable Ben Shapiro schtick. You know we are intelligent enough to see that, bro. Let's not pretend otherwise.
    At least he is acknowledging he's racist.

Even if he's claiming his racism balances out the anti-white racism, the admission is progress.

Actually, I am pointing out that one side is ok with a certain type of racism or pretends it doesn't happen while seeing another type of racism in literally everything.

Most normal and adjusted people recognize racism when they see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom