Immigration is completely out of control (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
    Reaction score
    A couple of days ago, one of the main US-MX border points of entry was blocked by 1000's of migrants demanding entry into the country, which caused chaos for those who lawfully cross the border on business, for work, or for delivery of goods, both ways.

Lawful border crossings are getting progressively worse across the border, and drug cartels are finding it easier to move product, as the CBP has to transfer personnel and efforts to the processing of migrants.

It's not different on MX's South border. Yesterday, ~5000 migrants stormed into Chiapas all the way to the INM building (INM is immigration) running over fences, barricades, and elements of the National Guard. They are now taking over an ecological park in Tapachula, Chiapas, which it's going to be severely affected, as it's been the case with just about everywhere migrants squat.

Unfortunately, Juan Trump (that's Donald Trump's pet name for the President of México) was bamboozled by his "friend" Donald into making MX a "lobby" for migrants trying to reach the U.S.

Many people would argue that migrants are "good for the economy", but that is not always the case. Billions of dollars leave the U.S. economy every year, because migrants send money from the U.S. to other countries to support families there. The biggest destinations are India and MX, to the tune of 100 billion dollars in 2023 alone, according to the Bank of México (kind of like the MX version of the Fed). These billions of dollars do not circulate in the U.S. economy.

Speaking of inflation, the past year, the U.S. dollar has lost ~20% of its value against the MX peso. One of the main reasons for it, is the amount of money being sent to MX from the U.S. And MX is the U.S. 2nd largest trading partner.

Gregg Abbott is a lot of things, but I don't blame him for his attempts at curbing the hordes of people demanding entry into the U.S., even the busing of migrants to other States, making some put their money where their mouth is, like the Mayor of NYC, who was so welcoming of migrants, until he he got a taste, then went crying to the federal government for more money, while the shelters were at full capacity; shelters which BTW serve the NYC poor as well.

And please, no one mention a wall. There is a wall. A wall can be climbed; a wall can be dug under.; holes can be punched through walls.

The feeble minded label people they disagree with as trolls.

Did you know there is heavy correlation in the belief of conspiracy theories, and narcissism?

Research shows that narcissistic individuals often fall prey to dichotomous thinking; they prefer to deal in absolutes, viewing issues as ‘black or white’ . Conspiracy theories are often described to provide simple explanations for complex issues, and often find broader appeal in times of uncertainty, such as times of war, widespread disease, natural disasters and terrorism

Who does this sound like?

FYI: This is why I "talk down" to both of you. I know it grates on that narcissism something fierce. Also, neither of you are here for honest, and open debate. You've proven that over the years this board has been open.

Last edited:
    Did you know there is heavy correlation in the belief of conspiracy theories, and narcissism?

Who does this sound like?

FYI: This is why I "talk down" to both of you. I know it grates on that narcissism something fierce. Also, neither of you are here for honest, and open debate. You've proven that over the years this board has been open.
    I know people who think they are above others can't possibly comprehend that people would support Trump or have an opposite politcal view of them.

It's the message board version of Hillary's deplorables comment. It's your crutch when you want to discredit us, but all you have are personal insults.

I just laugh when I see your posts and how you still can't answer the question in the Russia thread about the NGOs in Georgia.

We aren't here for liberal circle jerks which is what you guys prefer.

I know people who think they are above others can't possibly comprehend that people would support Trump or have an opposite politcal view of them.

It's the message board version of Hillary's deplorables comment. It's your crutch when you want to discredit us, but all you have are personal insults.

I just laugh when I see your posts and how you still can't answer the question in the Russia thread about the NGOs in Georgia.

Current conspiracy theories I know you espouse:

1. Ukraine revolt against a Russian puppet president was lead the by CIA. CIA then put a comedian in charge of the country. This all has something to do with HUNTER BIDEN. I also don't follow that thread, but I know it's in there.
    2. Georgia riots are also a cia plot against Russian censorship style law.
    3. Biden is behind the NY, GA, and federal ILLEGAL prosecutions of Trump.
    4. Biden has dementia.

If you aren't here for the liberal circle jerk, what are you here for? It's not debate, and discussion.

Not quite. I label people warmongers who uncritically cheer on more death and destruction when they would never do that if they or their loved ones were the ones fighting and getting killed.

You guys call any Trump supporters trolls not even based on something specific. It's just a general charge yall throw out there.

Can you name anyone here on the left that yall have called a troll?
    Oh, definitely am an equal opportunity troll caller. Only thing is, those guys are banned.

I haven't met a Trump supporter who isn't a troll tho.

Name anyone here on the left that yall have called a troll.
    Why bother. It is all Trump's fault anyway. He makes them call others they disagre with racists or bigot and now trolls. It is par for the course.

I personally welcome it. When their feelings get hurts, their tummy hurts so they start calling names. Just like when we were kids on the playground. I am surprised they have not just gone to the 'I know you are but what a I" juvenile attempt at a check mate. It is only a matter of time though. Lack of intelligence often dictates when they lash out.

Why bother. It is all Trump's fault anyway. He makes them call others they disagre with racists or bigot and now trolls. It is par for the course.

I personally welcome it. When their feelings get hurts, their tummy hurts so they start calling names. Just like when we were kids on the playground. I am surprised they have not just gone to the 'I know you are but what a I" juvenile attempt at a check mate. It is only a matter of time though. Lack of intelligence often dictates when they lash out.
    You welcome being called a troll? That's an interesting choice.

You welcome being called a troll? That's an interesting choice.

It's hilarious.

Farb states he is the victim of being called a troll, and IN THE SAME POST trolls harder.

2 fast 2 trolls

The thing that's really funny is if you read both SFL, and Farb's post. These two dingbats actually think they are smarter then the rest of us. What a bunch of clowns. It's why calling them dumb keeps them coming back like moths to a flame.

Last edited:
    It's hilarious.

Farb states he is the victim of being called a troll, and IN THE SAME POST trolls harder.

2 fast 2 trolls

The thing that's really funny is if you read both SFL, and Farb's post. These two dingbats actually think they are smarter then the rest of us. What a bunch of clowns. It's why calling them dumb keeps them coming back like moths to a flame.
    I just think they get a kick out of being contrarians.

What do you consider worse, being called a 'troll' or being called a 'racist'? Got to pick one.
    Why would you have to pick one? In my experience online, racists are always trolling. 🤷‍♀️

Not calling you a racist, btw. I do think you troll sometimes. I just experienced it myself a minute ago.

Supporting Trump isn't a political view.

When their feelings get hurts, their tummy hurts so they start calling names.
    Psychological projection.

Just like when we were kids on the playground. I am surprised they have not just gone to the 'I know you are but what a I" juvenile attempt at a check mate.
    Doubling down on the "I know you are but what am I" juvenile behavior after being called out for that behavior multiple times.

This is the progression:
    Farb: I know you are but what am I?
    Others: Saying "I know you are but what am I" is juvenile behavior.
    Farb: I know you're the juvenile one saying "I know you are but what am I," but what am I?

It is only a matter of time though. Lack of intelligence often dictates when they lash out.
    Capped off with another, I know you are but what am I response.

That's some seriously high level meta projecting going on in that post.

I know exactly how Farb will reply. He's that predictable. There is no good faith, honest discussion to be had with him. Good faith and honest starts internally with ourselves. It takes self-awareness and self-accountability. Without that foundation, a person is not capable of a good faith and honest discussion with others, even if they really want to.

Psychological projection.

Doubling down on the "I know you are but what am I" juvenile behavior after being called out for that behavior multiple times.

This is the progression:
    Farb: I know you are but what am I?
    Others: Saying "I know you are but what am I" is juvenile behavior.
    Farb: I know you're the juvenile one saying "I know you are but what am I," but what am I?

Capped off with another, I know you are but what am I response.

That's some seriously high level meta projecting going on in that post.

I know exactly how Farb will reply. He's that predictable. There is no good faith, honest discussion to be had with him. Good faith and honest starts internally with ourselves. It takes self-awareness and self-accountability. Without that foundation, a person is not capable of a good faith and honest discussion with others, even if they really want to.
    Well said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom